•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Lat33n

Ladybugs

I just released 3000 ladybugs in the yard. What a beautiful site, no problems with bugs, only a precaution. It's 6:00 am in SoCal, nice and cool ,and I Feel good. Sorry, just had to share........peace

Big respect for what u did.

Now it is waiting untill u see the larves from the ladybugs. Those are the real killers. It means u got parasite bugs on your property.

Google how to build a home for them, so they stay and u did only have to buy them once. Its very easy.

combine it with a home for solitary bees, this has the advantage to atract the ichneumon-fly or parasite wasp to ... dont buy them, attract them, they will nest.

There are douzens of kinds.

When u have experienced this, then its time for a humblebee home, but those are so dirty in there house, u have to clean it every year. Damm so dirty.

Iff u would make such homes for them, dont forget to point it to southside and give it little protection, some high containing nectar plants around is a must.

The only enemy that can give problems are ants. They rob and kill the nests.

So make sure that u wind the pile with some coppertape.

When u build like a kind of table, u can put the piles in 4 glasses of water.

All for free, your own ecosystem. Easier then u think.

Good luck, such kind of actions get a big applause from me.

Grdz e$ko,

awsome.releasing dem ladybug on GP.

@eskobar .beautiful post man got me thinking about how much land and stock(animals/bugs/plants) i would need for say 23-99 people @ any giving time?lol can b had on the cheap but all the people wanna live off my land is going to have to work it!

Thanx for all the responses guys, I just woke up in a really good mood this am and seeing all the ladies crawling around just made this ole timer feel good. thank you E$ko for the info, i'll definately look into it