•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

a man named truth

chocolate-berry

Good to see these AMNT. Im just smoking some of this now and its very strong. Was my first time growing it and mine went 12-13 weeks with 2 different phenos. Still have 1 on the go which is fairly big.Looking at your plants you look like you`ll be smoking the chocolate berry for quite a while. Ill grab a comfy seat before it fills up in here.

Heres to a good grow. :D

Chocolate berry looks delicious :D Still waiting on my chocolate rain and chocolate mix to get here. (it's been nearly a month - hopefully they're just taking their sweet time)

I LOVE Root Pots - I use them in all sizes :)

Nice Chocoberry

Both parents seem to be present.

Chocolate berry fools a bit with the grower/blower cause she aint that white actually.

but when she hit u, it will be full strike.

Thank u for the feedback, nice pictures to.

Grdz e$ko,

Good to see these AMNT. Im just smoking some of this now and its very strong. Was my first time growing it and mine went 12-13 weeks with 2 different phenos. Still have 1 on the go which is fairly big.Looking at your plants you look like you`ll be smoking the chocolate berry for quite a while. Ill grab a comfy seat before it fills up in here.

Thanks, I wasn't really sure what to expect when I bought the beans, and now as the reports come in, I am really glad I got them, I'd like to grab a few more, I think.

Chocolate berry looks delicious :) Still waiting on my chocolate rain and chocolate mix to get here. (it's been nearly a month - hopefully they're just taking their sweet time)

I LOVE Root Pots - I use them in all sizes ;)

that's a bummer. I think the mail may be going slow from Europe right now. I am waiting on a couple items for some time, too. Diff. shop, though.

Nice Chocoberry

Both parents seem to be present.

Chocolate berry fools a bit with the grower/blower cause she aint that white actually.

but when she hit u, it will be full strike.

Thank u for the feedback, nice pictures to.

Grdz e$ko,

Esko, thanks for dropping by, hope that I can do the plant justice, and the plant is quite frosty with oils, the aroma is great, sweet, but that tart berry smell, and a very nice robust dark undertone, reminiscent of cocao. These things are going to explode with oils the next three weeks, I think.

They look dangerous, are u going to smoke this? :D

Nice berry choco mix.

Grdz e$ko,

I will...I will take one for the team!

Great work Esk0!

12-13 weeks? Jeeeeeez. for 13 weeks....it better blow something more than my mind. Maybe I just dont get it. What makes a strain worth that extra month of nutes/lights/ and space?

J-Zap

12-13 weeks? Jeeeeeez. for 13 weeks....it better blow something more than my mind. Maybe I just dont get it. What makes a strain worth that extra month of nutes/lights/ and space?

J-Zap

I grow all my plants for the love of it. Some sativas can take even 20 weeks. Will the smoke be a lot stronger? Sometimes but for me its not about strength or yield its because its my hobby. For this particular strain I think the 12 weeks (even 13 or 14) is fully justified when you realise how strong this strain is. I asked Eskobar to provide me a walking frame with my next order as Im having trouble moving much when I smoke the choc berry. As for nutes, well I can afford the extra 50 c worth of extra, same for the extra £10 for electric. As for space these produce plenty enough not to need it. Id say whilst indicas are easy, small and quick to grow why not give the sativas a chance.

Hope it helps J-Zapp

"What makes a strain worth that extra month of nutes/lights/ and space?"

For me that is quality of the high. you have to be smoking ganja with a discerning mind for many years to be able to realize the stark differences in the stoned/high that you can get from the plants. people dont even believe me when i say that beer makes me feel a different kind of tipsy-drunk to wine or hard liquors. even the different hard liquors can make me feel a little different from one kind to the next.

think about it.

J-Zap

Grow out a nice long flowering sativa, and you will get it. I find sativas to be better smoke, I enjoy the high more, being able to just keep smoking and have a more energetic, talkative experience is more appealing to me, don't like feeling 'doped up'. You know that it was grown/made with care, for thats required for something going an extended period of time. Sativas have a more exotic, rare thing going on, like eating a well grown organic heirloom tomato v. a big red hothouse tomato. I do love my Indica's, especially those that really relax and treat rather than bog down, I tend to use them more for a sleep aid/pain management. I don't find that type of high as impressive.

These do sound like they have a very even blend in terms of high, though, so I am quite excited for a long flowering hybrid.

I grow all my plants for the love of it. Some sativas can take even 20 weeks. Will the smoke be a lot stronger? Sometimes but for me its not about strength or yield its because its my hobby. For this particular strain I think the 12 weeks (even 13 or 14) is fully justified when you realise how strong this strain is. I asked Eskobar to provide me a walking frame with my next order as Im having trouble moving much when I smoke the choc berry. As for nutes, well I can afford the extra 50 c worth of extra, same for the extra £10 for electric. As for space these produce plenty enough not to need it. Id say whilst indicas are easy, small and quick to grow why not give the sativas a chance.

Hope it helps J-Zapp

I agree that 12 weeks isn't too bad. I think that it is about the longest I want a plant to go just for space sake. I just want to grow another plant! :D

"What makes a strain worth that extra month of nutes/lights/ and space?"

For me that is quality of the high. you have to be smoking ganja with a discerning mind for many years to be able to realize the stark differences in the stoned/high that you can get from the plants. people dont even believe me when i say that beer makes me feel a different kind of tipsy-drunk to wine or hard liquors. even the different hard liquors can make me feel a little different from one kind to the next.

think about it.

Well said.

hey a man named truth,

your plants looking great as always :D

i'm shure those sativa's gonne deliver some crispy herb :j

have a good one

grtz Riki