•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
cellardwellar13

can i spend my point on my first order?

from wut i understand you get 10% of wut you spend in points!awsome dude sannie.but i wus woundering if there is a gift code that would just put my points on the first go round.all advice is greatly apreciated

Yes. The code is FUKNONOOB

really???lol had me going for a sec.i think ima go else where.that you sir have a nice day.

p.s. is this how inquirys are meet?a simple yes or no would have suffice.shit was goiing good here y u wanna go and fuk it up.depresion is hard enough with real life assholes.

well just say said ''person'' above is right.i order the 3 paks pay check out.order the jackberry with the added points from my first order and have them shiped in the first order pak????thanks alot please no waisteful posts.

Cellar,

As far as I understand it, the points are a "loyalty reward" and as such are available for use on a FUTURE order. I hate to see you go elsewhere to order seeds, you will be very HARD-PRESSED to beat both the quality and price of Sannie and Co's gear~ but it is, after all, your choice. I wish for you to make a wise, well-informed one. Try to price out (for example) a Jack Herrer strain on ANY other seed co. site, and see what you get. And let's not forget the freebies these guys send you. I guarantee you won't find anything even remotely close~ at ANY price. These dudes are the REAL DEAL...

Just sayin'...

You can split your order in 2 and spend your points on the second one :D .

Then ask Sannie to join the 2 orders in the same package...et voilà.

Peace out & take care.

Bnj

Hello cellardweller13,

"Members earn points on every purchase that can be redeemed for discounts on future orders."

Put differently, you have to make an order to earn the points and you can't use the points you have earnt until you have completed the transaction, is how I would interpret it.

"Points cannot be applied to previous orders or to orders that have already been submitted."

Needs little explanation I think.

So I think the answer to your question is no. There is no special code that will help you get round this. I understand that the postage costs are very reasonable tho, so a second order (possibly in the future) shouldn't be too much of an extra burden. Last time I ordered delivery costs were 2.50 but I am in Holland too, its not got a long way to go to reach me.

Hope it helps. And er...perhaps the "FUKNONOOB" comment was a slightly off-target attempt at humour? Its Friday, I'm in love (with my beer and weed) so its "giving the benefit of the doubt" time for me.

Cheers :D :)

Phazed

PS On my first couple of orders there was no points system, but Sannie's prices are not silly anyway so it didn't matter. See it as an incentive to order rather than the goal itself, would be my advice.

Cellardweller: Don't punish yourself by not buying seeds from a good source, just because some other customer was rude to you.

The points will be added in your account when the order is shipped.

Have fun spending your points

More info about the reward point : click here

greetz sannie

Really? That's your response to a new buyer's question?

From the posts I've read of yours El Tiberon, you're quite obnoxious. If you don't have something nice or helpful to say, perhaps you shouldn't say anything at all.

"The use of discriminating, hurting, explicitly obscene, defamatory, hateful, threatening or explicit sexually orientated language is not allowed."

Here are the rules of the site:

https://www.opengrow.com/index.php?showtopic=53

You've made several posts that fit the category above. We love this site and like to keep it friendly and fun for everyone.

El Tiberon just earned alot of his own "special" points :-)

thanks to all for the replys and sticking up for me.el shark probly wus haveing a bad day or sumthing aint no hate over here bro :D .

btw i though shiping wus 25$/35$insured.that wus for nutes.it really 7$ shipping to the land of duh-bree.lol.coo!ima be picking up some of sannie's gear(thanks for stoping by).how long does it take to ship out???and wuts the best time to order (newyork time).thanx yall make me feel welcome :) ;)