•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
reddog3000

Heri x Big whte pink pheno

I have thisHeri x big white at 5.5 weeks and she is throwing amber trichs already about 25% im thinking she wont make it past 6.5 weeks been flushing for a few days and shes starting to turn pink anyone seen this out of Heri X bigwhite :D gallery_2909_2240_2689180.jpggallery_2909_2240_4694077.jpggallery_2909_2240_849188.jpggallery_2909_2240_1100440.jpgNo huge colas just alot of dense solid golf balls Im thinking it must be heri dominate because of the fast flowering and bud formation.seeing that i havent grown heri yet not sure.Can some one That has seen this chime in and let me know what they think :)

Very interesting. I had a full blown purple/ pink one. Not much difference in finished smoke from the green.

How fast was she joker.I ran this pheno before organic this time i ran her with G.H. three part but just using the micro and the bloom my flower time seems week or two faster and difference in the color she didnt turn pink for me the first run.IDK :D

I had a pink-ish pheno. She seemed to get done faster than normal - but I let her go 8 full weeks. Stopped all feeding at 35 days and let her flush out for the last three weeks. She was WONDERFUL smoke. Quite smooth - pain relief but not couch lock-ing. I thought it would be a devastator after I let her go past the initial amber, but she was quite good :D

I might let her go 7 weeks and i have another clone with her i might let go 8 weeks just to see :D

I hate to admit I don't remember. 8 weeks or so. Grew them with Sannies tabs, bacto and compost tea. Grew one single cola, the next a longer veg with 8 tops, pistil whipped. The second one yielded better, but the first was a bit frostier and herijuana leaning. A very beautiful plant.

Looks like candy to me :D

I like those colors, gives it some extra

greetz sannie

Thanks everybody me luv de colors too :) I hope she smokes as good as she looks and smells ;) Im just curious to know if anyone experience faster flower times when using chemical nutes over organics :) Im tring both side by side to see the difference in the two :D

The only difference I've noticed between organics and chem ferts is time. Everything is slower with organics. You can grow a high yielding plant in small pots with chems, organics needs a larger pot.

Organics grow much slower in veg, taking more time to develop roots. Mycchos work, but not like Root Excellerator. The flowering time doesn't speed up with chems , it's just more vigorous.

That's in soil/ soil less. In hydro... it's like steroids. The growth I used to get in 2 weeks in hydro takes a month in soil. That's with chems, with organics, it's even longer.

Genetics has a lot to do with it. Killing Fields grew pretty crazy in organics with just a months veg from seed. Shot up like a rocket with the same speed as hydro. So sativas are a bit more fun.

I tried Pure Kush in organics and gave up half way through, switching back to GH plus MOAB and increasing my yield by 25% over the previous organic run. Had I vegged with chems, I'm sure I could have topped that.

so you can switch mid grow from organis to chem.Now that im doing a side by side i really see the difference .like you said my organics i do in tubs and chems in 3 gal pots.yeild in a 20 gal tub almost equal to 3 gal chem WTF :D Ive grown organic for a while now but im liking what im seeing from the G.H. plants im growing :j

Though my basic rule of thumb is quality over quantity - I still get EXCELLENT yields with Humboldt Nutrients Organic program in Roots Org. Soil.

In my trials and tribulations, I really thought chem ferts detracted from the smell/taste of the finished product.

Im still in the observation stage just pondering over the looks :D I love the taste of organic and most of the time there good smoke soon as dryed :j

I've got the humboldt line to try so can't say.

But chems combined with organic supplements and grown in soil is very, very close to organics. Close enough that the taste difference was not enough for me justify the yield difference. I've been adding guano to the soil with worm castings and using budswel tea with the gh. 10 day flush.

The soil adds a lot flavor.

Actually there was one more difference. Organics can be smoked as soon as they are dry. They get better with a cure.

Also it seemed that on some strains, an organic joint kept the flavor to the end while the chem loses flavor halfway through the joint.

:j

Man that is a sweet looking lady! Can't blame you a bit for trying a taste! :D

Nice grow!

Peace~