•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Phazed

....Kubrick was trying to tell us something

Nice joke Whazzup,i like people with spirit and emphaty for others.

You are king of sarcasm :showoff:

Are you know that Marleys song-"you can fool some people sometimes,but you cant fool all the people all the time"

Nice song,peace,DJ :wave:

LVeR meets (the real) Yoda this summer. Fistfull of Wisdom, he gave :)

gallery_992_2746_3878857.jpg

**Internet, it is - self safe-distance , about you must have DJ. :) **

:dope:

PS : Picture is mine, from the Montreal Expo World Preview

starwars-identities-amidala.jpg

Thanx for explanation LVER,very wise words.

No Bilderberg, no fourth or fifth shooter, no evil messages when you play Nirvana reverse, unless they say something about cannabis ;)

Playing Revolution #9 from the Beatles White Album does say "Turn me on, dead man," so there's a potential Cannabis connection there. I suggest a discussion on whether the speaker is talking about weed, some other drug, or something else entirely.

This is a pretty good article on discerning potentially real conspiracies from probable false ones:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=the-conspiracy-theory-director

Also, to add to #10 on the list:

The conspiracy theorist refuses to consider alternative explanations, rejecting all disconfirming evidence and blatantly seeking only confirmatory evidence to support what he or she has a priori determined to be the truth.

When you question someone who proposes a conspiracy theory to you, how does the person react? If they react with a personal attack on you (calling you stupid, a dupe, a sheep or something similar, accusing you of being in on the conspiracy, etc.) they're probably not led entirely by reason.

that's an interesting article, I like that list!

Nevertheless, we cannot just dismiss all such theories out of hand, because real conspiracies do sometimes happen. Instead we should look for signs that indicate a conspiracy theory is likely to be untrue. The more that it manifests the following characteristics, the less probable that the theory is grounded in reality:

• Proof of the conspiracy supposedly emerges from a pattern of “connecting the dots” between events that need not be causally connected. When no evidence supports these connections except the allegation of the conspiracy or when the evidence fits equally well to other causal connections—or to randomness—the conspiracy theory is likely to be false.
  • The agents behind the pattern of the conspiracy would need nearly superhuman power to pull it off. People are usually not nearly so powerful as we think they are.
  • The conspiracy is complex, and its successful completion demands a large number of elements.
  • Similarly, the conspiracy involves large numbers of people who would all need to keep silent about their secrets. The more people involved, the less realistic it becomes.
  • The conspiracy encompasses a grand ambition for control over a nation, economy or political system. If it suggests world domination, the theory is even less likely to be true.
  • The conspiracy theory ratchets up from small events that might be true to much larger, much less probable events.
  • The conspiracy theory assigns portentous, sinister meanings to what are most likely innocuous, insignificant events.
  • The theory tends to commingle facts and speculations without distinguishing between the two and without assigning degrees of probability or of factuality.
  • The theorist is indiscriminately suspicious of all government agencies or private groups, which suggests an inability to nuance differences between true and false conspiracies.
  • The conspiracy theorist refuses to consider alternative explanations, rejecting all disconfirming evidence and blatantly seeking only confirmatory evidence to support what he or she has a priori determined to be the truth.

You all sure it's only weed your smoking :)

Ok I confess, Camel blue! I'm a victim of the illuminati.

And it must be true because I read it in the internet

And here we have the infamous camel cigarette box again showing you their alliances towards There false gods in showing a naked man going to be trampled by a lion looked closely again in the camel legs and you will see the man and if you look really really look close you will see the lion in the air as he is jumping ready to pounce on the man and you will see the subliminal message and this is the most representative of the illuminati they do not care about you and your healthand your well-being time for us all wake up!!!

810.full.jpgcamel_expl.jpg

No kidding! :alien:

oh, and see the pyramids? That's in Africa, very close to Kenia? And who is the president of the united states? And what did he smoke? :D

damn don joe,

i usually say shit like that on boards, but when i do many tight ass stoners + some board owners can't appreciate the wisdom/honesty on that perspective

no matter how truthful it might be.

maybe u are another one of my brothers from another mother me thinks! :wave:

Yes, conspiracies that have become reality is dealt with just like Whazzup mentioned. fact is stranger then fiction in our world usually; but please don't alert the populace without 1st. deconditioning them or they will find a way to bury you. or lock you up like they did these folks and others.

http://denverabc.wor...oners-database/

• Like 1

And eat Manneken for breakfast ...

And you know what Manneken does in ya mouth, don't ya? :lol:

Peace out & take care.

Bnj

@SPW

"fact is stranger then fiction in our world usually; but please don't alert the populace

without 1st. deconditioning them or they will find a way to bury you."

so true ...

• Like 1