•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Weedstiti

Vanilla Sky & Blueberry Sativa

Hola Growing pains,

Tasty ? Oh yes she is... Could not refrain from licking my fingers. Next one I swear I'll wear my gloves. :D

gallery_2496_2284_972918.jpg

@Bnj: dude my fish are now crawling on the carpet, and so do i... Hahaha

Peace

Hi Weedstiti,

Great work man, very nicely done.

Looks like some tasty buds.

When i chop my crop i always hang the whole plants upside down in a dark, fresh room. You can put a litlle vent in the room but when you have enough space it's not needed.

You don't have to be afraid of mold. The first 2 weeks are crucial but after that no mold can touch yr buds anymore.

Leave all the leafs on the plant so they can protect the bud when curing.

I know it's hard but it's best to let them hang there for about 3 months. Having patience is idd a vertue when growing bud.

Then it's time to cut them up and jar them.

Leaving them hanging for some months is the best way of curing the plant. During that time all the chlorophyl that's in the plants are turned into sugars and it makes the bud more tastier and the high more high.

If you havn't got the time for that then chop the whole plants, dry them upside down in a dark, fresh room for at least 15 days.

Chop them up and jar them for about 2 months.

It's just a thought...

Enjoy yr smoke.

All the best,

YS

OOH wee!!!, that bud looks mighty fine, i see the oil on your fingers from it!

Congratz Weedstiti!!

Greetings

Hi Weedstiti,

Great work man, very nicely done.

Looks like some tasty buds.

[...]

If you havn't got the time for that then chop the whole plants, dry them upside down in a dark, fresh room for at least 15 days.

Chop them up and jar them for about 2 months.

Hola SammY,

thanks for the kind words m8. That is exactly how I did it. Except I was not patient enough to wait 2 months before giving it a try... ;)

Blame it on their appearance... :dribble:

OOH wee!!!, that bud looks mighty fine, i see the oil on your fingers from it!

Congratz Weedstiti!!

Greetings

Thanks Lexn, yeah those buds are incredibly greasy and smell like...oh wait isn't time for a smoke report ?

Ok, due to the incredible amount of PM I've received asking for a smoke report, let's give it a try. ^_^

So where do I begin ? Can't remember how to do, in fact can't remember anything as this weed is a good memory eraser !

It's been 3 days now that I can't refrain smoking those buds. But let me warn you that this strain is not good for sleep unless you're used to go to bed at 4 AM...

My advice would be to have hand on some good indica for the end of evening as it will help a lot to find rest...

If this weed was to pass through S & P or any other agency she would get a AAA+ hands up ! Yeah, there's no crisis for Vanilla's Skies. Let's grow weed to fight recession !!!

So, what are the most noticeable traits you ask ? Here they are:

- Very strong taste that cover your mouth with nice flavours (still not sure how to describe those because of the short curing time but it's definitely a good old haze)

- Complete lack of anxiety (this may vary depending on your mood and dosage)

- Strong high that you may only notice when bumping in your corridor's walls...

- Distortion of time: after 2 or 3 big J you could feel like several hours have passed when it's only a matter of 15 min.

- Very well balanced body stone: no couch-lock effect, quite the contrary as said before. Be warned that it's hard to sleep after VS...

- Effect last for 2 or 3 hours depending on dosage and habit.

- No hangover at wake-up if taken solely

Sorry but I don't suffer of anything (except food and sex addiction) so I can't tell if this strain is helpful for pain release or anything else. In fact I have found it's best used when partying with friends and maybe in bed but certainly not for sleeping...

Needless to say I have now a mother of this VS..

If you have any question feel free to ask.

Nice w-e to yall.

Peace

Weedstiti,

Sorry I've old just caught up on this thread. Sorry to here the bad news.

Shit man you've just thrown a spanner in the works for me as I had only just last night decided how to fill my room over the next 10-12 weeks.

As I'm a G13Haze cross freak I have been sat on some vanilla sky beans for awhile and looking at your pics I have come to the conclusion I MUST CRACK THESE BEANS NOW :D

Grtz HillCrest :P

Great show weedstiti. Are the crates full up yet?

Hell of a good grow under those lights and some beautiful buds for sure. I need to get me some VS to add to the Sativa collection