•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Clepter™

Starting over...

Yeah, another thread...joy.

I'll fill in this shit later, I'm busy as fuck, trying to trim up 9000 pounds of dope by MYSELF before I PASS OUT.

I'll be smoking some Pure Kush tonight...I threw about 3.5g of popcorn in the dehydrator.

Goddamn, I say GODDAMN!!!!

71702.jpg

Fucking shit stinks MAHN...

Back to work now...

After awhile it does become work. Especially when the cramps start in your hands.

HA My heart bleeds for you.

But this Kush...I like her...link Please..hehe

HAHAHA!!

SHIT'S GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

gallery_1057_2291_245996.jpg

milton-stapler1.jpg

you must be a gorilla gardener hahaha^^ but whats the stappel'er for? lol. amazing kush nug there clep, we need more pics! mack.

Hey Cleptor, dont forget your rope! "Charles Bronson allways got a rope. You don't fucking know what you're gonna need it for. They just always need it." LOL!

ninja-grappling-hook.jpg

JD

Apart from gardening tools, and a somewhat interesting title for thread....What is this ABOUT ?

Is about clepter growing for a TO, CA dispensary, cause they only Got shit for smoke down there, and they pay better than the local patients...are you gonna do a 100.000 watt ChemD and PK run now....or I Will be dissapointed. LOL

Pitty its not possible to dó an X-rated growthread, with age verification, and you uncensored, in language and graphics.....Where has Free Speach gone LOL.......free "tub-girl" and the other nasties you Got lying around....

Satyr

HAHAHA!!

SHIT'S GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

gallery_1057_2291_245996.jpg

milton-stapler1.jpg

Damn i havent seen a fucking mickey in a long time lol :)

Cleptor, Milton would like to add the following:

"And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire..."

On another note, all that shit looks like a hell of a party....Pictures or it didn't happen.

Still don't get it... carry on.

Nice buds Clepter, they look "fizzy". That's the best word I can think of. Running a collective is a lot of work, it's a good thing there is weed to smoke. How far along was that bud before it jumped off of the branch? The LAPK that is.

I just could not stand the 30-40 hours of triming marathons when I ran and cut a room.

I would whine, bitch, bellache, to NOT HAVE TO TRIM, all that shit.

The wonderful world of perpetual growing, makes trimming SOOOOOOO MUCH MORE TOLERABLE!!

Three go in, three come out, every week/other week, like clock work.

Whenever I have a nice harvest, while hanging the plants to dry I get a lot of generous feeling. That starts to dissipate when the trimming begins.

People want to buy because it's so good. They get the price they get because the trimming sucks so bad.

BAM!!!

Yield MOFO!!!

TRIPLE OG YIELD...

Chemdog D - 70 Days - The REAL Chemdog D - And a 40oz bottle (1182.941184 ml):

gallery_1057_2291_53955.jpg

Yeah, it keeps going though:

gallery_1057_2291_51790.jpg

Yeah, all from a single 1 gallon bag...BEOTCH:

gallery_1057_2291_236125.jpg

Back to work, I have 11 more of those to trim...

Thanks for the replies in this thread - I promise I'll address them all in a little while...

Thanks for the strain brother!

On this episode of "Eating for The Joker"

he's never eaten at Taco Bell. :tu

, I eat Taco Bell, and Taco Time...

This item from "Taco Bell" is called a "Green Bean Burrito"...it's beans, cheese, onions, and green sauce, rolled into a "Torilla" - it's good, and less than a dollar...

Let's take have a looksee:

gallery_1057_2291_270749.jpg

A closer look - yeah, it's still good:

gallery_1057_2291_301873.jpg

They should really "sell" these things, fuck, I'd buy one - these are good as fuck!!!!!

gallery_1057_2291_281469.jpg

This is a different "business", it's called "Taco Time", and can only be found in Oregon and Washington...

"People" go there for only one item really...it's called a: "Crisp Bean Burrito"...it's like a giant flakey tacito that you dip into a tub of sour cream for each and every bite:

gallery_1057_2291_62337.jpg

Sorry, I only have the wrapper (apparently it was also "GOOD AS FUCK")...

It really is:

gallery_1057_2291_119385.jpg

I can guarantee if you have at least 2-3 items at night from EITHER of these places, that you will receive 8932432843 times the dietary fiber required to "fight cancer"...you'll see...the next morning, when you pass an entire wicker swingset worth of fiber, that, on its way out - brushes your leg and candy-canes the bowl on the way down...

GOOD FOOD DOES THAT.

I just watched "The greatest movie ever sold", so yeah:

gallery_1057_2291_69109.jpg

Left cup is scissor hash from 2 ounces of Pure Kush, right cup is scissor hash from 11 ounces (so far) of Chemdog D - any questions?

gallery_1057_2291_241029.jpg

More later - this "food" gave me "the itis"...

Funny as hell. They don't sell tortillas where you live? I am running : The White now which is in the same league as the LA Pure. The Blueberry just kicked off the sweet berry smell in week 4. Its her, shes back. We both need to make seeds with that. Got 4 more in veg and ten rooted clones as well as a mother.

Good Luck trimmin.

rd,

thanks bro!

They don't sell tortillas where you live?

Therein lies the problem man -

gallery_1057_2291_101887.jpg

gallery_1057_2291_132614.jpg

I'd be totally ready as well:

gallery_1057_2291_46598.jpg

I live in a special area, where, it is not cost effective (or mentally copacetic) to even leave the house. Based

on my ability to "pass" another car, it may or may not take me over and hour to get to a store. Right now, I don't have the money

for gas even - it's cheaper to eat prepared food.

Which brings me to my next point -

SACRIFICE.

Yeah, there will be no bathing, cooking, laundry - no dishes being washed - none of that "insane shit" is going to happen with 5 million dollars worth of cannabis

hanging from the ceiling...

Want to take a shit? Right there's the woods, go have fun. "Homes" are for "growing weed" and nothing else.

I'm serious - when it started being about "Making a living" it "stopped being fun"...

This sucks right now, REALLY BAD.

:tu

Want to take a shit? Right there's the woods, go have fun.

hahaha...sounds like you are roughing it..is the toilet paper bio-degradable too?

Taco bell is high brow stuff..where else are you gonna get "on the border" taste for that price...I could go for a mickey 40 with the brown bag wrapping :tu

Is tonsil hockey puma tits gonna be apart of the show?

I have eaten tacos de cabeza that taste worse than Taco Bell. At the time, the worst mexican food I had ever had was a Taco Bell Big Beef Burrito. Nothing like ordering cow brains by mistake first thing in the morning with a hangover and not realizing what you were eating until the vomit was already on the way up.

EL,

Dude - do they have taco bell in Mexico?

I know places like mcdonnalds sell weird shit in other countries, like Australia - they have burgers with beats (red root) on it and shit.

Island,

THPT? Why would I use that strain?

1. It has a massive 400 pound cola.

2. It tastes like lime.

3. It causes siezures from potency.

4. It smokes wet.

5. It smells cured when its wet.

6. It's free from PM and other diseases.

7. It clones in seconds

I could go on and on, oh wait - YEAH, IT IS!

She's already making that mutant "claw" of a fan leaf - remember that one from the flowering cab?

Insane!

Here's "Island's" overly commercial strain "Tonsil-Hockey Puma-Tits" (HTCC winning "White Widow x Herijuana"):

gallery_1057_2291_402733.jpg

On a side note, apparently GOD lives in the FREEZER!!!! hahahahah

Pay dirt!!!!!

gallery_1057_2291_150369.jpg

gallery_1057_2291_156642.jpg

Tub Girl - 75 day...

This is probably the worst picture of my entire "life"...I regret taking her at 63 days...if her reveg lives, I promise - from now on, 75 days OR MORE!!! YEAH!!!

"OR MORE", see?! You have incentive to live now!!!

d7a79.jpg

This is 3x as dank as Chemdog D.

Don't believe me?

Go fuck yourself - why do I care what YOU think?!

I honestly have to say - out of all of the shit that Sannie sells, if you don't at least order up a pack of "Chocolate Rain"...I don't know, you HAVE TO BE RETARDED; there's simply no other conclusion to be had.

The only reason I can see not to order up some CR is perhaps you're waiting for CR S-1's, do these exist yet though? If they're coming, then wait - as there isn't an easier strain for the new grower.

TITS.

I already know what the smoke on this is going to be like - 100 times more stoning than Bubba Kush 'Katsu' - ask Oxirous; it's unbelievable...hope it still tastes like chocolate at such an advanced age.

OK, this is unrelated, but in the song "Big Pimping" by "Jay-Z", although its a great song, I don't think that they thought through the name "Jiggaman"...now I understand that it means a cross between a "dude" and a "gigolo" (male prostitute) - thus JIGGA-MAN; I GET IT.

BUT, think about it...right?!

Someone didn't think about it...JIGGA...what?

Jigga WHO!?

Jigga

Casper-Friendly-Ghost-3.jpg

I have seen just about every fast food place on record down here in one place or another. I have yet to find a Taco Bell. Taco stands are on every corner so the market is flooded I guess. Fast food is high by American standards. Almost airport prices to be honest. 80 or 90 pesos will get you a Whopper with cheese, fries, and a drink. About 8 dollars. Taco stands charge anywhere from 7 to 10 pesos each. 60-80 cents US. I can't eat more than 4 at a sitting. 4 loaded tacos is over a pound of food easily. I love the pickled red onion and habanero salsa. I highly recommend it. Just enough to clean you out while being able to maintain consciousness on the throne if something bad happens.