•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

MrGreenthumb

chemdog arrested

He said the worst thing people can do is brag about a big deal they made or the like. Do yourself a favor, shut up and be unknown for the most part.

Amen!

Im registereing INDICAN! Then Im growing in my front yard, with pit bulls unchained and a couple ak's lying beside my lawn chair n beer! One thing I can say is im 38, and I look 15 years younger than this dude... He aint smokin enuff chem d!

Well since i cant post about it over at the other site ill post about it here!!! first and formost yes it sucks that he got burnt.it sucks when anyone gets burnt.

However when you do all the things that ffc pointed out especialy putting your real name on a copyright for chemdog???WTF was he thinking.

I think of it like this.as known as the name is,and when all the lil piggies are running around picking up people,and there seeing,and hearing the name chemdog or dawg,over,and over,and over ummmmmm yeah!!! ya think you wouldnt put your name out there with it.

And ok so chem is good dope! no doubt! however im as old as this dude.yes that would make him 17 when he started in 91.all this time ive been thinking this dude is like a real pioneer of the industry and stuff! i figured like at least in his late 50s or so.i guess i just have a hard time looking at someone my age as some for hero.

Its a bad deal that he got picked up,but he deff put himself out there.im thinking what were we puffing on back then.roadkill,skunk 1,nl,garlic bud,!

im kinda disapointed in all this! some heros are better left as that! unknown heros!

I wonder if at the other site they had a forum for people to make their first posts in. Most do,I know we have one here. We call it "Introduce Yourself".

Dude got targeted because he was out there and yea he put himself out there but I wont throw stones. I have not been in his shoes and I am sure the people who are around him are pretty different those around most of us so who knows what type of things goes through a persons head when they are involved in such a thing. I bet many other people would of screwed the pooch long before he did. It is a shame, we lost a good one.

Regarding the fairy tale of the ChemDog line. I do not believe it nor never believed it and always saw it as a type of mystique for marketing and the like. Now do not get me wrong. I have some great plants come from limited seeds but I never saw anything that was so legendary. I believe this is all bunk with the grateful dead fantasy but I wont pee in anyone's cereal and who knows, stranger things have probably happened but I just really doubt it.

Regarding the age. That does not really mean everything but I can see some kid telling some tall tales in order sell some closet weed and that weed being good enough to gain a foothold. I believe it was then worked over the years from all kinds of people and that their is no longer a genuine chem d plant. I believe the chem d today is not that of fame but I do not discount it. I am a huge fan of Chem D but I just do not believe all the hype surrounding it. In fact, it sorta turns me off of it, but it is a great smoke! Anyways, select for traits and forget the name so much in my view. I like it for a reference point to help describe the plant but it can also give different expectations of it, perhaps for the better or for the worse depending on your herb and how it matches "their" understanding of the name.

Not sure if any teenager Ive met is capable of proliferating a strain like chemdawg

Why is he a hero? Anyone can find a gem in a bag of herb, and it's not that hard to keep a clone in circulation?

Bad move to register his name for sure, but gotta feel sorry for the dude, he doesn't deserve jail ;(

I hope things go well for him.

I was pretty well informed grower at 16 been messing with seed since I was 13. Yeah I can see it happening with a 19 yrd ;)

My heroes are great humanitarians who selflessly work to alleviate the suffering of others. Some guy who found seeds in a bag of weed and then had a good run selling said strain: fun story, but not a hero. We should set our sights a little higher.

He did not breed the strain, but had the brains to keep them.

My heroes are great humanitarians who selflessly work to alleviate the suffering of others. Some guy who found seeds in a bag of weed and then had a good run selling said strain: fun story, but not a hero. We should set our sights a little higher.

He did not breed the strain, but had the brains to keep them.

Good for you joker! however there are plenty of people out there that for some reason look up to him as a god or something.your rt he had the smarts to keep it,but thats where the story ends.

Wait so for trademarking a fuckin name of weed to sell on dumbass t-shirts the DEA, IRS, and state police start investigating you?

So if some dipshit trend-monger named for example . . . well, lets pick one out of a hat . . "Irving Tipletski" trademarks 'OG KUSH' to make shithead hats, they will raid him?

How is making clothes with a trendy name linking you to anything?

If you make an asshole clothing line called "TERRORIST" does it make you the guy who blew up the twin towers?

I just dont get a trademark linking you to it. When I was in 9th grade there were shirts that said "I Only Party with the BEST~ Colombian Gold" . . I bet the guy that printed them didnt get arrested for BEING Colombian Gold.

My question is this, Why trademark now? Does anyone know for sure he is the one in the "Chem fairy tale"? He was obviously working the trade, but is he THE Chemdog? I find it hard to believe someone who has kept their identity secret for so long would do something as stupid as this. It is too far outside the box. I think this is a case of someone who was in the game and was perhaps working a good chem strain (which have been out for years) and thought he might shoplift the name. Maybe he was someone who simply moved from the west to the east and had some good cali seeds and told some Johnny Appleseed tales when he got out east. The people there could not know who he was. All they know is he has access to good weed that they want so they will believe it. In this world of ours, people who make seeds get respect. People who simply grow a seed and put their name on it are hacks. Anybody can grow a plant and call it some warped name. Either way he got pinched and has some money to spend or time to do.

This just in: DJ Short has been busted and has been revealed to be none other than Reverend Jim Ignatowski.

gallery_312_1070_146683.jpg

And for the record, if you haven't smoked the real Chems, you can't speak of how good it is. Never grew anything from seed of that calibre. Ever. ( I haven't tried the knock offs, I mean people breeding from scratch). I've found a seed from a Norcal collective before legalization that is still better than any seed I've bought. Some kind of urkle cross.

Makes me want to try more Mexican.

*edit'* it does suck that he was arrested. He should have move to Ca.

Yeah quite interesting to see his face. Shame man, poor guy. Pity the way events turned out for him, he is just trying to share. Also unlicensed firearm, what do you think rippers use, licensed guns. People kill, guns dont. If I had a 150K USD I would have a bazooka at home. Chemdawg led onto a awesome strain here in SA, just cant remember. Lol.

Snoopy if you make a T-shirt company called "The Terrorist" and then register the name The Terrorist under your real name after you were in the center pages of Soldiers of Fortune magazine showing the world you are a real terrorist and use the name "The Terrorist" in the article... well you are getting arrested THE VERY NEXT DAY. It took longer with Chemdog because it was just weed.

It really was crazily foolish. I don't know how he didn't see that it was. It isn't like they can actually punish him more just for being Chemdog. It just makes him a bigger feather in their cap that he is Chemdog. It could have led them to him. The name Chemdog on a copyright might have raised a red flag of interest. Then they go poking around for a reason to get a warrant by casing your house or going through the garbage.

I think the importance to the ganja growing masses to know all about this outweighs everything else. What if a big timer gets busted and is famous and is part of a bigger picture involving other people and they are going to get slammed. You think they wouldn't drop a dime to make it easier on themselves? It happens every single day. I don't have any dealings with Chemdog but I bet lots of people do. I think they would want a heads up. I know I would.

If I could fix things for him I would but I can't. Nobody really can. I lawyer can help but they can't make some things just disappear. Chemdog is a prisoner in the enemy camp now. There isn't much anybody can do but send lawyers and money. And people that would want to do that can't do it if they don't know about it.

So I think it should be out there to protect others and let people who might want to help him know about it.

Keeping it hidden and unspoken isn't going to help anyone.

Chemdog=Bonehead.

It appears in His zest to capitalize on his hunch of legality soon in His area and others as well

He made a command decision and lost.

Business is risky, and he was into some risky business.

I say an exercise in stupidity and greed.

Don't know the man, wish Him well but moves like that a million years ago would make nature

remove those genes from the gene pool in favor of smarter ones.

I know....harsh but from what I'm reading the man stepped in front of a train by his own accord.

Chemdog=Bonehead.

It appears in His zest to capitalize on his hunch of legality soon in His area and others as well

He made a command decision and lost.

Business is risky, and he was into some risky business.

I say an exercise in stupidity and greed.

Don't know the man, wish Him well but moves like that a million years ago would make nature

remove those genes from the gene pool in favor of smarter ones.

I know....harsh but from what I'm reading the man stepped in front of a train by his own accord.

you pretty much summed it up.....

the good thing is mass. is a medical state and with an attorney and some cash things will be fine big brother likes cash its just how it is here in america and it sucks but shit imagine getting pinched in mexico or something no bueno

Is Mass a medical state? I didn't think it was. maine is fer shure.

mass is decriminalized for less than an ounce and has fairly lenient laws on growing (comparatively). But if they find anything extra like baggies, seal a meal, scale, etc, they go right to intent to distribute and criminal enterprise and such. a pipe is a felony here. throw in a gun and you have a real serious problem.

there have been a few high profile busts here in the last few months including another one today. they are all growers who are known to each other in one way or another.....known internet persona's...the dots can be connected so to speak......has anyone noticed that loudmouth piece of crap rezdog is no where to be found ? all of a sudden hes quiet as a mouse. thats an observation not an accusation, but things are quite dicey around here lately.

life is full of lessons some of us just have to learn the hard way. wonder who gave big brother the info he needed to do a sweep of local growers up that way its a damn shame , we all know going into this the chance we take , if you get hit keep your mouth shut don't tell them anything if you are going to prison then so be it . we all understand that is a possibility if we don't stay within the laws of our state . taking friends with you on that trip is wrong we aren't on the buddy system here it's nicer when you can get a letter or a few bucks from friends while you are there .

This is the latest conclusion I have come too. Chemdog himself would have been an idiot to register that name in his real name. Everybody here essentially agrees with that. Well it was not Chemdog.

The guy Gregory Krzanowski is Rezdog. He got the rez from his name Krz. I have no idea why this site I am linking even listed all these various people as it seems kinda stupid and kinda narcy. But here it is.

Give it a second to load....

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...%26prmd%3Divnso

It makes more sense that it is Rezdog. He is a POS punk and thief. He got caught bidding up his own auctions. He was called out several times stealing money from people way back. He treats people like shit online. He sends out thousands of seeds, many of which people had major problems with. It makes sense because the only person that would register the Chemdog name in his own name is somebody that was stealing that name. Thieves never think everything through. Thieves are greedy and do stupid stuff.

This guy is REZDOG. So we can all stop caring about him. We can now raise our glasses and smoke a fatty in utter happiness because one of the worst representatives in the cannabis world has been swept off the streets.

Rezdog if you are reading this I AM LAUGHING AT YOU. You are a POS and deserve everything that happens to you. Rezdog you ripped off customers, fellow smokers and you got caught because you tried to steal the Chemdog name from Chemdawg.

Karma is alive and well.

Any chance he is just a guy who trademarked the name Chemdog in an attempt to cash in? Not making any accusations, just observations.

Well if all that is true, it answers my earlier question. I've certainly read nothing but bad things about him on other sites....what a d-bag.

Very intersting find Fat Freddy...Nice work.

No shit!! Ha!!! Oh man, that is exactly what I thought Rezdog would look like. I wonder if he spilled the beans on anyone?

FFC, very nice work. You are like the Oracle of the cannabis world's happenings!