•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

MrGreenthumb

chemdog arrested

You were asking a very good question Panic. Very on target in hindsight.

I was given that link by somebody who knew I was interested in this. I had been reading about people saying that Chemdog was Rezdog. I have an internet hate affair with Rezdog. Especially since he shill bid an auction I won for $1200 for female seeds and then only 2 seeds popped and one was male.

I was stumped on why people thought Rezdog was Chemdog all the sudden. It became bigger than threads about Chemdog being busted. The threads would be deleted very quickly on a few sites like ICmag and THCfarmer. I found this unusual to say the least.

There were other threads taken down that people were talking about other busts that have gone on since rezdog disappeared on ICmag. I am going to copy threads first now instead of reading them. They get deleted while you read them sometimes. The page you have up disappears and there is a message you don't have access to this page. On IC it signs you out too when it happens.

The one thread I was reading had some pretty recognizable grower names in it.

They are making this a bigger mystery and worse by deleting these threads. They are putting people in danger that won't know what dominos have fallen and if it is heading their way.

tumblr_ll270jWaeV1qf4nigo1_500.jpg

This is juicy.

If anyone needs a cautionary tale about greed.... here it is.

It's a shame that a man with "rezdog's" character is in a position to talk to the fuzz :) Shady as fuck in public = exactly how shady behind closed doors with LEO threatening him?

Stay safe people! :D

There are way better internet site historians than me soopy. I only retain the info that interests me. Some people know every breeder and every strain history and everything going on.

Thanks for the compliment but I am more of an information ferret. I just dig stuff up.

Its great pot.

Whoever this guy is, and whatever hes done, it was not a crime.

Maybe sketchy marketing, but our fearless leaders have not taken the time to regulate cannabis marketing as of yet.

In fact those short sighted boneheads have not even considered a real study as to the effects of cannabis, and its actual impairment of humans driving while having recently enjoyed.

In our state there are well over 30,000 medical cannabis users, almost all of us are licensed drivers. The state cutoff level for a DUI with cannabis is (Any Amt).

Well, they had better get their cannabis related shit together because theres gonna be budget Cuts. Here in America, the world leader in overzealous law enforcement, we are facing a problem Americans have never experienced.

We are literally running out of money, and excuses to print more. This has never happened in the era of the "Drug War".

Why they have made a pact in writing they did. The whole pack of congressional minions have signed in blood a solemn oath to cut a half a trillion out of their annual running budget within two years or they have to cut back the military.

Now you want to talk about a cash cow. These six figure sucking pigs that run our country all have a huge wad invested in what General Eisenhower called "The Military Industrial Complex".

In short; they will totally cut back on 'Pig Chow' before they cut back on 'Dog Chow' regardless of how much they make running prisons.

When this happens, the DEA will Have to make some tough choices.

They may get easy money busting pot farmers and stoners, but its not going to be easy to go on justifying this.

They may have to let pot go in order to continue using drugs to scare the public into funding them.

Hey Freddy's fat cat. I used to get a kick out of reading your guerilla cornfield antics on planet ganja or one of those old sites. Great stuff

I thought that rez was operating out of spain but who knows. I'm almost positive though that this bust was NOT a result of someone registering a patent or trademark name.

This is a fed case. and that's not how they work really.

They flip people and work up the ladder taking years to develop a large indictment. 90% of people locked up in fed are there because of narcs.

I've read hundreds of fed cases so I have a pretty good feel for thier M.O.

and they never release all the facts even in discovery.

Well you have one sharp-ass shovel FCC.

OUCH! $1200 for 1 female and a male out of a fem ten pack, I'd be f'n pissed for sure.

Man I'm glad I found Sannie and this site.

There could be a chance that Rezdog and Chemdog are the same. THings like the following facts make me wonder.

My friend found the following stuff.

About a month ago joe brand(aka chemfather) said over at icmag that he was back and that they were coming out with a new clothing line!!! so that in turn makes me believe that he knew about the trademark pattent for this new clothing line.from what i gather it was a joint venture between him,chem and a couple other folks.so if it is rez and hes the one who filled for the trademark,and joe brand and him were going into business then they are deff one in the same! see what im saying?

Second reason i say they are the same is because jimmy nittz owner of pices genetics on thcfarmer site said in a thread that was on thcfarmer site then was gone that the mods should remove chems pic and ban the thread starter and they did just that.so if jimmy says its chem and it turns out to be rez that got popped then again they are both the same,and there are a whole lot of breeders who have covered it up all these years,and knew damn well what the truth is.

If it is rez tho and not chem that would explain the age difference.i figured chem for alot older and i know there has to be more people who feel that way.

Id say that its gonna get alot more interesting when the truth comes out lol

They banned Chemdog on THCfarmer and that just recently happened.

The rezdog ICmag relationship is big. He is their biggest seller. He talks up his grow op. Says he uses 1000s of plants and has several huge state of the art grow warehouses. That is how he did all the work on things like SDibl and Chem D Bx3. Now it comes out he had 97 plants in an apartment. Big difference.

I think some of the sites know the breeders they sell stuff for are not what they say they are. They help hype their seeds for them. Make up an internet crew and the money rolls in.

This might just be the safest site on the net by virtue of the fact that this thread was not deleted. Sannie doesn't hype stuff, has grow reports of things he sells and everybody that buys his wares seems happy.

I must say that rollitup has not deleted a thread there too.

There is something very fishy going on right now.

Rezdog disappeared a month ago. Logic got robbed a month or so ago. Busted?? Who knows. Deleting threads on those sites is raising a red flag.

Be careful people.

Well you have one sharp-ass shovel FCC.

OUCH! $1200 for 1 female and a male out of a fem ten pack, I'd be f'n pissed for sure.

Man I'm glad I found Sannie and this site.

It was an expensive plant.

You were asking a very good question Panic. Very on target in hindsight.

I was given that link by somebody who knew I was interested in this. I had been reading about people saying that Chemdog was Rezdog. I have an internet hate affair with Rezdog. Especially since he shill bid an auction I won for $1200 for female seeds and then only 2 seeds popped and one was male.

I was stumped on why people thought Rezdog was Chemdog all the sudden. It became bigger than threads about Chemdog being busted. The threads would be deleted very quickly on a few sites like ICmag and THCfarmer. I found this unusual to say the least.

There were other threads taken down that people were talking about other busts that have gone on since rezdog disappeared on ICmag. I am going to copy threads first now instead of reading them. They get deleted while you read them sometimes. The page you have up disappears and there is a message you don't have access to this page. On IC it signs you out too when it happens.

The one thread I was reading had some pretty recognizable grower names in it.

They are making this a bigger mystery and worse by deleting these threads. They are putting people in danger that won't know what dominos have fallen and if it is heading their way.

And the Dominos that are still standing without a clue that the ground is falling out from under them deserve to know that they could be in real danger!!!

Thats why its good to have threads up! it warns the people that are close to the person that got popped.maybe with enuff time to close up shop,and beat feet

KMK

It may all be a mess to figure out, LOL. But the one about Chemdog and Rezdog being the same, could be easily cleared by Swerve CC. He knows both, and even claims he started CC to offer people the same genetics Rez were offering. He had a smoke with Chemdog recently, he claims.

Man the Cannabusiness is once again a shady and fucked up one lol. On the other hand Cocacola claims that if Pepsi did not already exist, they would to invent them. If I were russian, I would be able to spin a whole conspiracy story, about bigbusiness and capitalists in seeds...LOL. The way I understood it from Rez, he had growers working for him, he even wrote a piece where he said there probably be no IBL cause his grower was caught in spain...He has alluded that the feds were just about snapping his heals for quite some time. There was also this guy, who did not like Rez, who claimed he had talked to a DEA guy at a party, that said they were very close to get Rezdog -

How illegal is it to sell seeds in USA ?. It seems Sam doesen't like it all, coming to think of Marc Emery, how many years did he get ?

I figure, that we still don't really know shit about whats up and down here, looking forward to the next chapters in this exciting development....Who is the caught Chemdog, or rather who is he also.

What was the BS about Logic getting robbed by some brit thugs, they way I read it, they were there for a reason, bigger than just stealing a few bucks. Lets just say it did not strengthen my trust in THCfarmer a lot. Wonder what it was really about.

Satyr

They banned Chemdog on THCfarmer and that just recently happened.

The rezdog ICmag relationship is big. He is their biggest seller. He talks up his grow op. Says he uses 1000s of plants and has several huge state of the art grow warehouses. That is how he did all the work on things like SDibl and Chem D Bx3. Now it comes out he had 97 plants in an apartment. Big difference.

I think some of the sites know the breeders they sell stuff for are not what they say they are. They help hype their seeds for them. Make up an internet crew and the money rolls in.

This might just be the safest site on the net by virtue of the fact that this thread was not deleted. Sannie doesn't hype stuff, has grow reports of things he sells and everybody that buys his wares seems happy.

I must say that rollitup has not deleted a thread there too.

There is something very fishy going on right now.

Rezdog disappeared a month ago. Logic got robbed a month or so ago. Busted?? Who knows. Deleting threads on those sites is raising a red flag.

Be careful people.

It was an expensive plant.

nice to see you ffc...i agreee it is important to keep this thread open...it will remain as long as it doesnt turn into a bitchfest,hope all is well and stay safe

There are two issues:

1. Most newer posters don't know the havoc Rez created and that much of his online rep is based on bullying and lies and newbie growers. IC Mag made it's money banning and deleting all negative posts about Rez. It's water on the bridge, but Rez has not been a nice person on the boards. Even though he is an asshole who lies about his own work, I don't want to gloat about anyone getting busted. At first I thought: Right on asshole! But any of us could get busted and it's a sad day still that a plant is illegal. I grew Sd iBL Gonzo no 1 and Williams Wonder. No keepers.

2.Rez being Chemdog doesn't make sense. I think he was just greedy. His whole career is based on cashing in on a name. It makes sense that he would try to cash in on the Chemdog name. Wow. Do you think that Rez has been posing as Chemfather on line ? He used to have multiple handles to hype his own gear and of course he shill bids to drive up his auction prices.

If anyone is in danger from this there should be a board for information. I understand why IC would delete , they always delete anything less than flattering about themselves. I expected more from Logic.

The number one reason I support Sannie is he is the opposite of Rez. Honest, transparent and his gear speaks for itself.

This is the only site I really like, hell its an electronic home really.

The number one reason I support Sannie is he is the opposite of Rez. Honest, transparent and his gear speaks for itself.

Amen. Couldn't have put it better.

Wow this thread seriously took a 90* turn. If that is infact Rez, well good luck to him, karma has showed up rearing her ugly head.

My question is this, Why trademark now? Does anyone know for sure he is the one in the "Chem fairy tale"? He was obviously working the trade, but is he THE Chemdog? I find it hard to believe someone who has kept their identity secret for so long would do something as stupid as this. It is too far outside the box. I think this is a case of someone who was in the game and was perhaps working a good chem strain (which have been out for years) and thought he might shoplift the name. Maybe he was someone who simply moved from the west to the east and had some good cali seeds and told some Johnny Appleseed tales when he got out east. The people there could not know who he was. All they know is he has access to good weed that they want so they will believe it. In this world of ours, people who make seeds get respect. People who simply grow a seed and put their name on it are hacks. Anybody can grow a plant and call it some warped name. Either way he got pinched and has some money to spend or time to do.

:)

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=217052&page=22

Read what cocktail frank says on this page.hes been a member since 07.

Fact#1 certain sites have been deleting posts about this,and if you put it all together it may give an understanding as to why.there were several threads started at thc farmer,and almost instantly deleted! why? well jimmy nitz who owns piscies genetics said that it was wrong to put CHEMS pic up and that the thread starter should be banned,and that is what happened.(he did not say get rezdogs pic off he said CHEM) he also said CHEM was a good friend of his and it wasnt right to trash his friends pic all over the net.now if you read in another thread over there Chem and jimmy talk about pming one another so theres no doubt that they were ol time friends rt? so my point is this! if this is rezdog and its pretty certain it is.then they are in fact one in the same!!! you think jimmy would know the difference between the 2 seeing as how they are ol time buddies! even logic said chem had been busted on a different thread that one has also been deleted.THESE GUYS KNOW WHO CHEM IS!!!! so again if its rezdog and they have said it was chem Then they are one in the same!!!

Fact#2 its been said all over the net that chem lived in mass! well apparently so did rezdog!!! :-)

Fact#3 chemfather said on icmag that they were coming out with a new clothing line,and also posted over on thcfarmer that he was back! both threads are now gone,and chem is banned from thcfarmer with having only 14 posts?

This part is all speculation on my part, but here goes! what if chem and rez are one in the same? what if he came up with resivoir seeds and an alter ego.so he could market the seeds without anyone really knowing he was the chemdog,and if that is the case then there are alot of breeders that have known about this the last 20 years and have went rt along with it.

It would be nice if someone like would chime in or someone who could shed some light on the real story.

The truth is out.theres no reason to hide it anymore.

it would be nice to know if for the last 20 years we as a canna community have been swindled or what.

@ ffc , oh this is getting interesting. for sure some people know the truth.

The canna world we have all been involved in has been a huge online farce. There were deleted posts that insinuated swerve is involved in this and maybe Ograskal.

There were several people that knew both Chem and Rez so they had to know he was the same person. Those people are swerve, ograskal, jjnyc, chemfather (aka joe brand aka wonkanobe), High and Lonesome and gypsy (ICmag) and god damn High Times magazine. HT did a story in late 2010 on Chemdog and was at his place taking pictures and a few years before that they did a story on Rezdog. They had to know they were the same person.

This is a level of deception nobody could see coming. I post all this info but it is hard for me to keep it all straight and figure out who did what to who. I do know this. Many people have been played by ICmag and the mentioned breeders. They are all closet breeders and not one of them has huge amounts of plants they grow out searching for keepers and breeders. They have the same kind of plant numbers most of the people buying their stuff has. Most of us can make seeds as good as these people.

You know who else knows all this stuff? JJscorpio. He is involved in everything over at ICmag.

My gut tells me that logic being robbed and Rez/Chem getting busted are connected. One led to the other or vise versa. Gypsy and IC mag know exactly what happened, so does logic, swerve and ograskal.

All this makes me think of the posts between Swerve, Chem, and Chemfather on THCFarmer, about 18 months ago? or so. "They" were talking about a meeting between Chem and Rez where talk of a Rez owing Chem a Rolex for all the money that Rez had made off the strains. Swerve said he was there, even said in another post that he (Swerve) held a gathering at his house that both Chem and Chemfather (Joebrand?) attended. In all of Swerve's propaganda he states that he only got into breeding cause "my legit clones got into the hands of the worst breeder out there, IMO, Rezdog....." or something like that.

There was also a thread started by Chemdog on THC farmer asking about the "Skunk Va cut of '91 Chem" and where the "Skunk Va" came from. Swerve has/had said that Chem was Skunk Va on a forum, thats why he calls it the Skunk Va cut. "Chemdog" in the Farmer thread seems to have no clue about the Skunk Va name/guy. Made me question Swerves Chem '91/Skunk Va cut when I read that at least. The "Skunk Va" was Swerves "proof" that it was the real cut, sourced from Chemdog/Skunk Va. Not the same guy according to the thread.

In the same thread is this post by Chemdog. This guy doesn't sound like a guy from the east coast, it actually sounds like Swerve.

chemdog

Banned

chemdog's Gallery

"The yields are not like they used to be but def still can kick 2 plus off a plant i think my first yield i got 4 zips and that was in this thing called a emily's garden with straight up chemicals lol shit tasted awesome though lol .... the emilys garden is this 6 cell with grow rocks and a small res it looks like what u put dishes in at restraunts like the bus trays and holds 6 containers with grow rocks and sits in water with a air stone..got rid of that quick and went to soil just to let you all know i got the bagseed in july 1991 and started right away Fatherchem also had this P-BUD that was sick i have not seen anything since then like it i wish i still had beans i had a sick collection of beans from 1990-2008 and the got stolen at my boys house from inside his freezer total random and i still had 3 orig 1991 beans left in there so they are gone now until recently i found 4 S1 from 1994 which i started today lets hope there is one like the 1991 and we will have a fresh girl to play with for another 20 years "

I also remember reading an article by Subcool that was about a meeting those two had at Chem's house, I want to say Sub said it was Colorado. He talked about sharing weed samples with each other and that Chem was a cool guy. Then in another article/thread around that same time, 3-4 years ago ( Breedbay), Sub was talking all kinds of shit about Rez and his ethics. He even went so far as to release his Super Snowdawg cross, Space Dawg I think, for free just to spite Rez and his high prices. Seems like Subcool could be in from early on too.

I don't know, this is just stuff I remember that seems iffy in hindsight.

The canna world we have all been involved in has been a huge online farce. There were deleted posts that insinuated swerve is involved in this and maybe Ograskal.

There were several people that knew both Chem and Rez so they had to know he was the same person. Those people are swerve, ograskal, jjnyc, chemfather (aka joe brand aka wonkanobe), High and Lonesome and gypsy (ICmag) and god damn High Times magazine. HT did a story in late 2010 on Chemdog and was at his place taking pictures and a few years before that they did a story on Rezdog. They had to know they were the same person.

This is a level of deception nobody could see coming. I post all this info but it is hard for me to keep it all straight and figure out who did what to who. I do know this. Many people have been played by ICmag and the mentioned breeders. They are all closet breeders and not one of them has huge amounts of plants they grow out searching for keepers and breeders. They have the same kind of plant numbers most of the people buying their stuff has. Most of us can make seeds as good as these people.

You know who else knows all this stuff? JJscorpio. He is involved in everything over at ICmag.

My gut tells me that logic being robbed and Rez/Chem getting busted are connected. One led to the other or vise versa. Gypsy and IC mag know exactly what happened, so does logic, swerve and ograskal.

i couldnt have said it better my self bro!

@ soopy yeah i remenber all that, also rez said recently he was doing a cloathing line, seems like a lot of coincidence's. in that rolex thread chem actually said rez was a nice guy! lol the truth will out.

Similar thread at The Cabana.

Swerve posted that he got confirmation that it is indeed Chemdog/Chemfather/ Joe Brand. Seems young but hey. Says he talked to a source that met them both and Rez is not Chemfather.

Rez never stays off line long. Can't keep his mouth shut.

Now we need to share genetics and make seeds. FFC is right. Most seed sellers are working with small populations , no better than we can do ourselves. If you have chem genetics, make seeds and pass them around.