•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

MrGreenthumb

chemdog arrested

I never believed the chem fairy tale. Seemed like something Barnum & Bailey would say at this a his side shows to gain attraction for the seeds.

If it all comes to pass that this person is all of these people, somebody is going to make an epic fail poster about him that will go viral.

What fairy tail? You guys in Europe don't understand the pot scene here sometimes. Most breeders here don't sell there seeds and have been connected through affiliation or family for decades. I've met growers who were taught by their fathers and passed genetics made from landrace. They don't go to a seedbank and get a watered down version.

Before I was a legal grower I bought from a collective in Bolinas that had been growing since the 70's . They split up. I found several seeds and grew them as my first hydro grow. I fucked them up, killed the mom. But I have yet to have gotten anything as flavorful from seeds I've bought as the bagseed from that collective and that breeding team. Heavy stone indica, grapey flavor. Bolinas was an off the map hippy town in Marin County right on the water. Now it's very wealthy.

Why couldn't Chemdog have bought from a Colorado grower and found those seeds?. I still have a seed collection of California bagseed from before the Internet seed seller explosion. Guaranteed there will be gems in there you will never find at a seedbank.

• Like 1

Good info Joker, didn't know it was like that, even today. Give us some hope for new and flavourfull herbs of tomorrow. I sometime read oldtimers from the states bitching about Dutch breeding downwatering the genetics and performing, more and more inbreeding from a shallow genepool. Always been surprised since it seem they take a lot of exotic stuff in aswell.

Still I like the idea of seeding the world, I have taken the first humble steps already LOL... What I think would be awesome was big collective breeding project involving lots of hobby growers and some proff doing the organizing kind of open source breeding, and keeper finding. Would be good.

Satyr.

ps. just saw on the news, that the biggest cannabis fair is taking place in Oakland these days. Hope you enjoy Joker,

How is the arm doing, by the way ?

Satyr

The day before I broke my arm I met two growers from Santa Cruz who my wife has known for 25 years. One was taught by his dad and just came back from Hawaii after 5 years of growing there. He doesn't grow from clone, only seed. He does open pollinations to make his genetics acclimate to wherever he is. He claims vigor and quality is better and it's pretty much IBL, his stuff is consistent. Same strain his dad grew and some Hawaiian stuff too. We are going to trade seeds and clones. The other guy grows the same stuff we do: Blue Moonshine, SSH, OG Kush. So we have old school and new school. Old school was all about connections, new school buys or trades on line.

Skunk no 1 ( sacred seeds collective ) Romulan ( Mendocino Joe of Sacred Seeds) , Northern Lights ( Oregon ?) Haze ( Santa Cruz ), Grape Ape, Purple Urkle Salmon Creek Big Bud, ( norcal) Bubblegum ( Indiana), Sweet Pink Grapefruit ( Canada) blueberry ( Detroit, California)... All bred by individuals who grew for a living and were able to grow large numbers. Florida, Kentucky and Colorado also have genetics people were breeding with for decades.

Now , everything is mixing.

Old school crews are replaced by guys like Rez who take the work of the old crews( The Colorado Breeder who made the Chems) and backcross it and sell it. Then everyone can get a taste of it, even if overpriced . It's not black and white , it's grey.

Bubblegum is from Indiana, but if a Dutch seedbank had not ripped it off and done a version of it, it might have disappeared in any form.

Way off topic. I've been smoking Original Diesel, boy the flavor comes out after a month in jars. I swear I was smoking very similar weed in the mid to late 80's coming out of Vermont. Old school that's for sure.

I'm not going to Hempfest, don't want to be walked into by a bunch if stoners with a mending arm. They are having a cup and it's $300 bucks for a judges pass, but you get samples of weed for many dispensaries. $20 bucks to get in with a medical ID. I would need q designated driver. I'm sure the cops will be all over for DUI like they are in wine country.

@Joker, I have come to same conclusion on OD, it needs some time to cure in the jar. I have had an OD sunday....Its good.

I guess I'm gonna have to jump in here and state a couple of facts which are known to me first hand and not based on hunches, innuendo, or internet fodder.

1) thats chem and not rez, ive met them both. i was introduced to them by different people at different times. Both of the people who introduced me were known internet names that are no longer around.

2) chem has always been a western mass guy. rez's location prior to these spain stories is well known to anyone around here or the net. it is not mass.

3) chem is a mellow quirky dude who got taken advantage of a few times......by the likes of rez and gypsy......and others. he was always trying to get a leg up one way or another but always wound up getting fucked one way or another. even though he had a great product he could never translate that to wealth but there was always a "new" angle with him, as opposed to rez who never had shit but made shit tons of money. rez is an overbearing punk asshole in person, just like online.

4) there was a big bust earlier this year. that resulted in an even bigger bust of a grower known to most of us who've been around for a while. that person is in the wind and the presence has been eradicated from icmag. Im not going to mention a name here because it appears to have been kept quiet from forums and i'm not interested in pointing out peoples real life names.

5) that bust was the person who introduced me to chem and the person who introduced me to another guy who introduced me to rez.

6) all of this shit started with the bust of a well known grower from the west coast last year (the guy who i met rez with)........who knows everyone just mentioned.

thats the facts. these all could be total coincidence but i dont believe it is . i believe all these dots can be connected .

• Like 1

Chemfather is joebrand/wonkanobe and I never heard anybody say he was Chemdog. Am I missing something?

Now Chemdog might be rezdog by that guy pictured in the bust is Rezdog for sure. So you are already wrong Boston Bud. Why?

Boston Bud do you think you just said ANYTHING that cleared this up?

1. How do you know who you met was even any of these people to begin with? Maybe you met chem and then they let you meet a guy they said was rez.

2. How can anybody possibly know where somebody actually is from what they say on the internet?

3. If you are trying not to be discovered as the same person you would make your online personas different.

4. On the streets people say who got busted to protect others from getting busted. Please do not try and fly the BULLSHIT of "I am not interested in telling peoples real names". Tell the online names. Quit wrapping this shit in mystery. You talking Joeshmoe and who else?

5. Who the fuck was it?

6. Who the fuck was it?

Sorry to say this Boston Bud but you just did what I am most fucking mad about right now. People being to stupid or too loyal to tell everyone what the fuck is going on so we know the people we have been dealing with are on the up and up. I am sick of being played. I am sick of people lying. I don't deal with people like this in real life. If you came to my house and said mystery shit like this I would throw you out and you would never come back to my place again.

This is total BS with the way people are handling this. The only reason people are handling it this way is because they don't want to loose the cash cow this has become.

Your post makes me think you could be a trojan horse on this site and trying to do damage control.

All this has made me come to the decision that I am getting off the internet sites. If I still had my skunk #1 seeds I probably never would have stayed because except for Columbian Gold that was still the best weed I ever smoked.

I fell for all this shit hook, line and sinker too. Color me stupid.

I am not going to listen to one other thing that somebody says that doesn't name the names and say exactly what went down with people THAT WERE ALREADY BUSTED. There is nothing left to protect EXCEPT FOR US!!!!!!!!!!

WTF is wrong with some people.

FFC,

i guess u PUT IT ALL IN ONE BARREL. yet, u have got to realize that some folks just don't view/act on the same info the same way. conjecture is just that. so i agree it would be nice to know the truth , but then how would we verify that truth.

i can only speak for myself, but folks that i have dealth with online i have told certain things that only they know aboput me. that is my way to assure them it's really me.

i once thought having the same handle everywhere was the proper thing to do until i thought about the realities of dealing with the Sacred plant IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT CAN STILL GET ME ARESSTED!

So i have diffrent handles now, but always tell those who know me to some extent and i trust who i am! the folks i don't know don't need to know my origins online unless i tell them. I LIKE TO HIDE IN PLAIN VIEW USUALLY, cause i don't have the circumstsnces for secuirty that cost's xtra $$.

i knew you were thinking about leaving the online life from a post elsewhere. as long as you are secure online and off to allow u to sleep well please don't leave the online life. sure i'm thinking selfishly to a point; but i also know that many decent folks have not only been inspired by you, but helped by you too :D . so unless you feel yourself at SERIOUS risk please stick around. our community needs folks like you or we'll be going downhill imho. peace,power,and luv. S.C.B. :)

MAYBE I GOT OFF TOPIC just a tad, but hey not too far B)

That will be a big loss FFC, and all that on account of 1, 2 or more happy campers that made a buck spinning a story, or not. Whatever, who cares if the weed is that good, and the Chems didn't go bad overnight, only the fairytale, thats even a maybe. Sometime you get let down by assholes, but you should not collectively punish and bad stand all the good honest folks, that are grateful (undead) to you...and even think you are a good friend...online - so far....Maybe some are to money centered, but it still provides us with a scene and a forum to reach out and find each other.

Satyr

Hey there SCB. I just became enraged at that post by Boston Bud. It just rubbed me the wrong way. It's not that I think you are a narc or something like that Boston Bud. It just is rubbing me the wrong way. Now isn't the time not to name internet names. Not real names. Internet names. If those internet names lead to real names then those people were already busted and nothing more can happen to them from the law. But those internet names can keep other people from getting busted.

I have done everything I can to protect myself. These past 2 years have had a lot of stuff happen. I have went through safe addy's like toilet paper. Something keeps happening that I can't use the same one. I have one left. Yeah I have been daring and pushing the envelope gathering clones and genetics. I haven't been doing that for the past year much. The couple times I have done it those 2 people are as safe as I am. They send stuff in the same safety conscious way I would send stuff.

I am pissed off thinking I might have sent some of the scam artists genetics that they will use to keep their money grubbing, pack of lies world turning. Plus it is mostly a matter of, for lack of a better description, against all street code. If you knew people were busted then you should tell about that. I knew a guy that worked at the county prison as a guard. He did the intakes on new inmates and arrested people. I would pay him to tell me all the new people that got arrested for drugs. Why? So I knew who they were in case they came knocking for something. I paid that guy over 20k over 5 years or so. It was worth every penny because in those years 3 people that he gave me names came knocking. They wanted weed. They never said they were arrested and they never would have. They had become informants. They tried to say they wouldn't have done it to me but I knew the truth. It became too risky to do the things I was doing so I had to change up my game. I kept my few biggest mules and stopped the everyday, anybody that wanted something could get it if I knew them and they were cool.

Now I stopped doing what I liked doing. Dropping genetics on people all over the land that wanted to try some known elites. Hell it's been safer just sending to people in other countries because I figure their police won't come here looking for me. Now you have to take it to another level and pack shit up wearing gloves so you know you can't be tracked.

To top off my year the pigs have been chopper riding everywhere. The gas company has been everywhere. I wasn't going to even do any outdoor this year but I love doing it. But stuff is being found left and right. I can't even trust myself to be able to go get my stuff without getting caught or getting my picture taken with all the camera traps. I found 2 yesterday at a spot along the creek. I just kept fishing. But last night I went out in camo and mask and came up on the sides of them and smashed them with a sledge hammer. Now they are at the bottom of the river. Somebody on thcfarmer was just talking about running into a camera near their spot.

If I was just growing for myself I could do what I needed to do in my closet. I like to sell weed. I like people loving my weed. I make some money doing this. I am having a hard time with what has happened to the scene. Where are the people that won't snitch. Where are the people that tell who got popped. Most people will look after themselves. people except this now. I would never tell. I could be looking at life in prison and I am never telling on someone to get my time reduced. You can believe it or not but it is true. I got popped once. I didn't say shit. I hung my paperwork right on my locker in prison too. There weren't many people waving their paperwork either. That way everybody knew I didn't get a deal and actually got slammed harder because I told the pigs to "Fuck off". Again in todays world COLOR ME STUPID.

So it has been a combination of things for me over the past 2 years. I will be around but there won't be any new people getting anything and this is the only place I will buy any seeds from if I ever buy any again.

All these crews and crooks have played me for the very last time. Not everybody is like you SCB. You keep it so real. Joker has always been one of my rocks. I have since added cleptor to this list. I will always be there for you guys. Satyr is my last out of the blue gift of clones. That made me happy to do that for him. He will get some other goodies. But I am never letting another person into my inner circle again.

*staying out of this*

Lets keep it civil.

I here u FFc,

i can't blame u 1 bit, nor can i blame Joker for changing how he does things, since the wpw fiasco has left a nasty & understandbly bitter taste in his mouth & dmaged his heart to a point.

i'll post this here and keep it real as usual since i know wpw is still around. for now WPW is an untouchable. i know he knows this and he also would act the same way if it was someone else under the circumstances. i still have mad luv for wpw, and when all is clear i'll show him that luv once again. i'm never going to hide how i feel about anyone whether i like you or whether i don't.

only thing i'll hide is if i know someone is a snake/untrustworthy, cause then it's easier to bring you down, and let others know about you. i won't alert snakes that i'm onto them unless forced to do so. this happend with Mr. GREEN APPLE on PG; i alerted folks quietly until he forced my hand, then it was time to let everyone know about him.

shit i still have the 2 packs of beans he sent finally. though will never be sure what they really are now will i. he lied so damn much he actually forgot some of them himself .

then had the freaking gaul to almost openly admit it. i'd still crush his ass if i met him with no witnesses around. :D oops anger managaement doesn;'t do me any good. i feel it it's good for me sometimes to hold onto my anger lol. they'll get popped 1 day just for fun who knows he may have really included Prawns gear lol !

ok enuff no need 4 me to say anymore in this thread. i'll just read the rest maybe. yall take care. :)

well freddy sorry you feel that way but im certainly not going to qualify my first hand knowledge to talk you down from your assumptions.

feel free to ignore my post. i just wanted to try and shed some light without creating a spotlight.

i wont mention names of any sort cause i dont wanna see anybodies real life mugshots or names on a pot board period.

i have a ravenous hatred of a few people on these boards (well known to most who know me) but i wouldnt post there bust info....sorry you dont like it but thats the way i feel.

i've given a framework for those who may have a vested interest in knowing the truth to connect the dots. vested interest means someone who may have met or dealt with any of the involved parties. curious and ghoulish rubberneckers should just drive on by.

throwing around terms like bullshit, cash cow, trojan horse, in a reference to me just demonstrates you have no absolutely no idea what im all about. ive been around a long time comparatively with only one name. ive never shilled , never been anyone's propaganda machine, and have always given freely to anyone in need.

i posted first hand knowledge.... and if people NEED to know they can connect the dots.

your second line proclaims I'm wrong,,,,, if ya think so,,, again, please feel free to ignore the post.

• Like 1

There is a sticking point with you idea of the facts Boston Bud. Subcool in the video said Chemdog was busted. It looked to everyone that Chemdog was busted. I believe Chemdog was busted.

On ICmag people have made it known that Rezdog was busted. There are no more seed drops coming. It's over. I believe it was Rezdog who was busted. So I am taking the leap like many others that Rezdog and Chemdog were the same person. The person in the picture, that also registered the name Chemdog was Rezdog. You say it was Chemdog but it was Rezdog. So you can't be right that rezdog wasn't busted and was not in Mass.

I can be wrong about them being the same. Maybe they were both busted. I don't know. But you can't be right. That pic was most certainly Rezdog. Now was it chemdog too???

Somebody told me that they go to the cup sometimes and somebody there had a book they have people sign each year. There was a message in the book from Rezdog signed Chris. Chris meaning Krzanowski.

There is one thing that can be agreed upon. Rez wasn't what he said he was and either are a few other people and sites.

Unless something of great magnitude comes up I will let this thread marinate for awhile.

Weed has more drama than a New York City Beauty Salon.

SpaceKiller

yea i freaking knew it the whole damn time, there is blatant proof that chemdawg and rez are the same people. its pretty undeniably now sadly as everyone has been digging hard and some interesting things have been popping up.

if you can prove otherwise which i think is impossible with the amount of information people have been digging up now please do, because i dont want to believe it although everything is pointing that its true.

i personally have always stayed clear of chemdawg, his overly friendly attitude and willingness to constantly ask people to PM him for help really kinda worried me, im not saying people cant be nice but how rare is it that actual breeders invest the time talking to everyone let alone making threads for them to PM them for any help, thats probably how he came along making the connections he did so easily.

with the $1000 bail, his overly helpful attitude and proof of him using the complete Reservoir Seeds name along with Rezdog tag... how can you not question any of that.

i know its stupid and pointless but those who were connected with him should be really worried. currently there have been a couple breeders just up and vanished now due to all this.

ICMAG i know will hate me for all of this but there is always a possibility he wasnt as good of a person he claimed. great genetics or not.. its pretty obvious he is helping the authorities with all the evidence thats been stacking up.

it was fishy enough someone with such a good reputation would make such mistakes and get out on a $1000 dollar bail, everyone on the planet thats been prosecuted for any crime will highly question that alone for the amount of severe charges he had.

shit on me all you want but its out there now and there is quite a bit of proof behind it, i just didnt pull this out of my ass this time either. as before i always had the suspicion now its been proven.

like i said if you honestly can prove otherwise do so... im sure everyone here is having a hard time believing all this.

This is from icmag in case they delete it! its out we have all been lied to.its been a hoax all these years.ill never deal with any breeders again that stood behind this kind of action.

SpaceKiller

View Public Profile

Send a private message to SpaceKiller

Find More Posts by SpaceKiller

Add SpaceKiller to Your Contacts

Visit SpaceKiller's Journal

View SpaceKiller's Old Gallery

View SpaceKiller's Forum Albums

Filter Posts By SpaceKiller

Unfilter Posts By SpaceKiller

Today, 05:17 AM #356

SpaceKiller

sadly it kind of scares me to even use this site anymore knowing how deeply connected Rez is to this let alone seed boutique... its nothing new there is always a chance authorities can work their ass off to get some good bust in. some even take years of undercover work. it isnt just a coincidence so many breeders have just gone missing right when this happened also.

i just have a bad feeling about all of this after finding out what i did today. of course ill be the first to tell everyone not to live in fear, but i do fear going to prison thats for fucking sure. i do fear people threatening my life and freedoms over a damn harmless plant.

its pretty easy to find the information on the net, so be my guest.

I PRAY AND EVERY BOWL I VAPE FROM NOW ON, WILL GO OUT TO EVERY BREEDER WHO HAS BEEN MIA SINCE ALL OF THIS. I CAN ONLY PRAY FOR YOU ALLS SAFETY SERIOUSLY. CAUSE THIS JUST AINT RIGHT.

hopefully im wrong and everyone can tell me how stupid i am for thinking any of this, i really do.

Quote Quick Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

SpaceKiller

View Public Profile

Send a private message to SpaceKiller

Find More Posts by SpaceKiller

Add SpaceKiller to Your Contacts

Visit SpaceKiller's Journal

View SpaceKiller's Old Gallery

View SpaceKiller's Forum Albums

Filter Posts By SpaceKiller

Unfilter Posts By SpaceKiller

Today, 05:23 AM #357

SpaceKiller

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marlo

Damn. Smokin this next one for you big homie.

Fuck all the troll/fan BS. You were always cool with me bro.

Thanks for everything. Keep ya head up. Hope to see you on these boards again.

MARLO

im really not trying to be rude or add to any negativity, as im not anymore happy about any of this than anyone else.

i just think its very important to have to say that being nice really doesnt mean shit in life, i dont know how many times i have learned that the hard way but even the most vicious and cruel people on the planet can be nice when they want to, hell thats how most of them are able to get away with their crimes so long is by being nice or the person you would never suspect..

Quote from Cowboy Bepop "You gotta keep those eyes wide open!!"

That thread was just taken down at 9:15 eastern time. 5 minutes ago. First I noticed people were being banned after I read their post and then went to the next page. Then the thread was removed.

The thread deletions actually make a case for it being true. They wouldn't want anybody thinking about this too much because they would eventually put 2 and 2 together and realize that ICmag rode a closet breeder as their best guy, their clean-up hitter. That REZ didn't have facilities. He had a closet in his apartment. I think that is the reason a lot of people don't want to believe it. They bought those seeds because of that.

If it didn't really happen and everyone is safe why would you take down the threads? Wouldn't that be the greatest free advertising you could get? It would be similar to when the Beatles started the "Paul is dead" rumor.

Hmmm... getting Juicier!!

This is all getting pretty fucking weird.

There's a hell of a lot out there to say that Rezdog got busted, and not very much to say that he didn't.

Krznovski. Polish peoples are proud of their names often cause they're the only ones that can say them, it's not very surprising if he thought he was being sneaky by using the phonetic E in there!

Ever wonder why the dude so was despicably dickish and uncontrollably cocky? Maybe it was because there was 10 layers of bullshit between him and you, and he and maybe a couple "business partners" were the only ones that knew it.

To some people, the Chemdawg clones story sounded like bullshit to begin with. Probably one of the 10 layers of bullshit, and a great fucking way to make money. The clones never had to be a true '10,' just a 9 with a story.

It even seems that the fanbois on icmag are somewhere in between the sadness and the acceptance.

Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see!

I hear Rezdog and Chemdog are different... but you can see that they're both gone? WTF.

i just think its very important to have to say that being nice really doesnt mean shit in life, i dont know how many times i have learned that the hard way but even the most vicious and cruel people on the planet can be nice when they want to

With all the quotes I don't know who said this but it's funny I was taking this little episode as the opposite. This Krezdawg character was a class-A dick in the way he handled customers and people in general. A little reminder NOT to be a greedy bastard? For the insta-karma lovers!

Hmmm... getting Juicier!!

This is all getting pretty fucking weird.

There's a hell of a lot out there to say that Rezdog got busted, and not very much to say that he didn't.

Krznovski. Polish peoples are proud of their names often cause they're the only ones that can say them, it's not very surprising if he thought he was being sneaky by using the phonetic E in there!

Ever wonder why the dude so was despicably dickish and uncontrollably cocky? Maybe it was because there was 10 layers of bullshit between him and you, and he and maybe a couple "business partners" were the only ones that knew it.

To some people, the Chemdawg clones story sounded like bullshit to begin with. Probably one of the 10 layers of bullshit, and a great fucking way to make money. The clones never had to be a true '10,' just a 9 with a story.

It even seems that the fanbois on icmag are somewhere in between the sadness and the acceptance.

Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see!

I hear Rezdog and Chemdog are different... but you can see that they're both gone? WTF.

With all the quotes I don't know who said this but it's funny I was taking this little episode as the opposite. This Krezdawg character was a class-A dick in the way he handled customers and people in general. A little reminder NOT to be a greedy bastard? For the insta-karma lovers!

What really has me pissed is that for a couple of weeks people have been asking questions and getting posts and threads deleted. finally a mod comes on a certain site and says when we know you'll know. You could have said the same lame shit weeks ago instead of just deleteing shit and not saying anything !