•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

MrGreenthumb

chemdog arrested

I might have to take back what I said about Rezdog being just a closet breeder. This is the same guy that was busted and it looks like he could build whatever he wanted to. If you click the ABOUT US tab he had access to houses for sure.

XXXXXXXEDITED OUTXXXXXXXXX

I wonder if Rez pissed somebody off so badly over the years that they made him a project. Some people are breeders and some people are private detectives (not LEO) who are good at finding stuff out.

I agree with you bluedog. Why wrap it in mystery and denial.

Edited by Maverick
nothing relevant

Exactly BBD!

Its called damage control! they know its about to get bad so when it all comes out they can stand back with that i just humped the neighbors dog look on there face,and say......OH MY GOSH! WE HAD NO IDEA!

JJ Scorpio has been banning people over there left,and right,but now hes saying if anyone knows anything come forward lmao.Im calling bs on this one. if and when REZ gets through this he will be back there with some for story about how pigmies took him away and altered his mind and he couldnt find his way back!!!! sad thing is the peeps will bite,and this,and all the lies that are behind it can go on for another 20 years.

Damn... seems like there was a lot at stake for this dude.

Someone should start on this movie script before he tries to copyright it ...

He was juggling some big balls.

well well,

with this new 411, it certainly has been revealing hasn't it. I guess the inner/real me knew better then the knuckle head me that going back to icrag wasn't worth the hassle.

i did think quite a few of the folks there were ok though, so i thought about going back and dropped the idea. i'm glad i listened to the inner me! :)

imho if the good folks there don't jump ship now their inner selves ain't being listened to at all. nuff said

I don't think that Rez is Chem. Doesn't fit. And if Chem has been busted, what business is it of ours the details of his private life?

Rez being Chem would have been a different as it would have reflected a wierd deception. But this is odd.None of us know what's going on.

We're safe, not connected to this in anyway. It doesnt even affect our ability to get his genetics. It's sad he got busted... This reminds me of all the gypsy stuff that

POM crap at Pg. Not healthy.

• Like 1

Joker I am agreeing with you 100% this is exactly like the POM issue. It is also like several other busts. I have deleted the mans picture. I have also deleted the information about his personal business.

This thread started out as one just imforming people that Chendawg had been busted. It has progressed to an investigation that is mostly speculation. If anyone is interested in researching it a far as FFC did then let them do it. This site is not going to be like the National Enquirer.

These people could have well pissed a lot of people off. That is no reason for this site to condone slamming them when they are down. I watched the same thing happen here with WPW. If you have a bitch with them then do it when they can fight back, not at their weakest and most vulnerable to attack. I did not allow pictures and info to be posted then and it is not going to be posted now.

This thread has now gotten to where it is nothing but gossip.I can see why other sites are not allowing any threads concerning this issue.

It was the POM issue that disgusted me with PG and this one is getting to that disgusting point fast. We are a site of our own and have tried not to be like many others. We have no issues with any of them and want to keep it that way. All of a sudden these stes are not allowing people to talk about an issue and suddenly people who seldom post anything show up here to talk about it. Then you have some that join just so they can get in on the slam themselves.

This post has said about all that needs to be said on the issue. Thread is closed.