•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

coxnox

Karma's Jack vs Sannies Jack

hi everybody :rolleyes:

Sexing results of the day:

Karma's Jack 20seeds, 18 seedlings, 8 males, 9 females, 1 unsexed, but great hope she's :femelle: .

Sannie's Jack 10seeds, 8 seedlings, 1 male, 6 females and 1hermie. amzing female to male ratio !!! :topcool:

Hupla's Emperor Haze, 4 seeds, 3 seedlings, 1 male, 1 female, et 1 unsexed, but great hope she's :femelle:

oh yeah... you don't go wrong with neville & shanti, although im not that up to date on all these haze hybrids. has anyone done a g13hzXA5hz...

yeah i know, have many of his strains, ssh, sshxwidow, shark shock, devil and ASH. And nevile's haze, the doors and craze are on the top of my wish/dream list... :rolleyes:

barney's have his tangerine dreams who's supposed to be (A5Hz x G13)G13. but i'm not in the fem thing, i use some, but only to test the strain, when it's possible, before doing a selection from regular seeds.

Hi coxnox,

Nice thread man.

I'll def. check in from time to time.

Good luck and good vibes 2 you.

thanks sam, nice to see you here. :rolleyes:

hi,

yesterday i did repot the plants, i did choose the best 16 to go in flower, i did discard 2 sannies jack, the 2 that was having that strange leafs and was lacking vigour, and keep all others.

i used a mix of plagron, and gold label special mix, both are light mix, i did add some mycco and bacto.

so i have in the flower room:

10 karma's jack

4 sannie's jack

2 emperor haze

i just done the installation for auto-watering, i did choose the blumat tropf 10m system, and did use 32 "tropf", so 2 by 11L pot, then at the end of the line i did put a tensiometer (blumat digit.) in the pot.

i will still give all nutes by hand !!

hi,

sorry for this late update, but my camera have been stolen into my car... :rolleyes:

i made a few pic with a phone:

03112011021.th.jpg

03112011022.th.jpg

03112011023.th.jpg

03112011024.th.jpg

03112011025.th.jpg

03112011026.th.jpg

03112011027.th.jpg

This is looking good.

I love the Jack. I finished all the Sannie's Jack from my last grow, and last week I found a couple of buds that I had stashed. Heavenly! I smoked after dinner one night while on a business trip, expecting to go to bed right after. It kept me up another couple of hours. I forgot about that part.

hay coxnox, hope you have a monster grow,,, am looking forward to the real show.

theres got to be some big nice bud coming. am watching the show.

all the best

inkog

edit, dude hope you get a new camera,,,, as i would like to see.

subbed in for this one, bro - very nice grow, you lucky dog you - I"ve been after emperors haze for a while now, actually any haze but I'm really liking this grow - you are gonna be a hazy mofo when it's done! I grew up near santa cruz, a couple of buddies went to college up that way and a couple of the growers from my home area had connections up that way too - man oh man, do I freaking love haze, reminds me of sitting on the beach just watching the waves come in, waiting for my break early in the morning smoking a fatty to the head - the good old days!!

Hola cox, what's up my friend ?

No pics for the last month, they must be giants by now aren't they ?

Hope all is well.

cu

Peace

So you use Blumats for water only and do nutes by hand?

hi everybody,

subbed in for this one, bro - very nice grow, you lucky dog you - I"ve been after emperors haze for a while now, actually any haze but I'm really liking this grow - you are gonna be a hazy mofo when it's done! I grew up near santa cruz, a couple of buddies went to college up that way and a couple of the growers from my home area had connections up that way too - man oh man, do I freaking love haze, reminds me of sitting on the beach just watching the waves come in, waiting for my break early in the morning smoking a fatty to the head - the good old days!!

thanks !!

there is only 1 emperor haze girl in my flowering room. she's a nice sativa pheno of eh, by the look she will need at least 3 months to be fully ripe.

Quite a show!! Things are looking very good for you CoxNox!

thanks !! ;)

Hola cox, what's up my friend ?

No pics for the last month, they must be giants by now aren't they ?

Hope all is well.

hola weed, how are you ? hope well ?

everything is ok here, just my camera had been stolen so actually no pictures... :(

but my brother just bring me one, i need to learn how it works(the white balance is hard to get right on that one)

So you use Blumats for water only and do nutes by hand?

yes, blumat give water only, all nutes by hand !! as i use bac organics i don't think it's a good idea to put that molasse looking nutes in this little drip system.

do some of you use organics nutes with blumlat tropf ? how you do ?

now about the plants:

it's allmost finish, i did get a few hermie, 1 real one since the first week of 12/12, 2 light one with a few banana here and there since the mid of the bloom but sadly there was the most promising girls in yield departement.

on the others girl i have a few nice jack pheno, they are big girls with some nice mains cola formation, and only a few branches with lower buds.

and the last 1 look really hazey, with a lot a foxtailing and an awesome trichomes production, she look silver to gold.

i think take all the best girls(2 sannies jack, 5 karma's jack + 1emperor haze) here for a second run before i choose my mom, but daddy is allready in the veg room.

picures will come this week ;)

my next grow is allready on the way: blockhead, blue sat 2.2, NYCD x Cocoa Kush, El monstre, a few jack from last run.

Nice ! despite i don't like imageshack with the publicity pop up etc.

Don't know, what pics is Sannie's Jack ? and what generation please ?

Thanks for sharing :specool

hi everybody,

Lovely Foxtail Action. How much longer do these ladies have?

75days of 12/12, actually in flush.

Don't know, what pics is Sannie's Jack ? and what generation please ?

Thanks for sharing :specool

there is only karma's jack on this pictures, i will post sannies jack today or tomorow.

Would love to see them besides each other :D

I can remember Karma used the sannies jack in one of his jack crosses

greetz sannie

i requote this post because i get some new info about the real pedigree of karma's jack and other jack hybrid Karma have done:

Karma's did make a selection on sensi seed Jack Herer, he worked 6 generation on her before he choose to outcross his line, he did choose Sannie's Jack for that(but he don't remember wich generation it was, what is the first sannies jack offering f4, f5 ?) , he found a very nice stud in a selection and the results of this cross is Jack#12 and Jack#22.

Jack#22 is the stud used in every Jack hybrid he have done.

Actual offer of Karma's Jack is Jack#12 x Jack#22, a brother/sister matting.

now what can i say about both, side by side, sannies jack look faster, densier, bigger buds and very little differance between the phenos.

the smell isn't hazy, it's lemony citrus all the way. very strong herb, and what amaze me it's even she's less sativa looking but the high is still here.

now on the other side karmas jack have more differance bewteen pheno, you can found pheno who tend to sannies jack, and you can found pheno looking like the old sensi jh, and all between.

she's more sativa looking, the buds make amazing foxtail and shows some nice colors in the flush.

both lines have hermie issue, sannies jack on 6 female 1 was really hermie untill the begining of the bloom, 2 show me banana in the end.

karmas jack on 10 females none have hermied in the begining but 1 did show me banana untill mid bloom(around 38days), and 2 others in the end.

none of the 2 others strains did show me male sex in this grow, so don't think it come from my environement but never know for sure... :(

looks awesome!

I had a couple of simulair pheno's and some were really great i must say!

Glad to see moms side of the x popped up 2.

Droolightfull pics of the jacks,,,,,,damn thats proper shizzle hehe!

Hups

looks awesome!

I had a couple of simulair pheno's and some were really great i must say!

Glad to see moms side of the x popped up 2.

Droolightfull pics of the jacks,,,,,,damn thats proper shizzle hehe!

Hups

hi hupla,

thanks ;)

yes that girl tend to the mom side(lucky i am).

gallery_22_2305_3406338.jpg

yeppa,,,she does kinda look like the winning #17

tho a bit more like mom i'd say

:) damn i would love 2 join u for a smoke out night hehehe

Hups

In my Sannie's Jack I had 4 girls and 2 pheno's with 3 being the same one. The Lemon pepper seems to be the most dominate. The other i had was all spice, had more of that hazy smell. Makes me think i shouldnt have let the hazy one get away as it seems it never pops up much in reports I read about Sannie's Jack. Its growth was certainly more sativa like. Mine were the F6 generation, and i wonder what selection was made into the F7. Thanks for this thread