•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

GrowKarma

New Big Grow

Whats up.

Starting a new outdoor grow, I'll post pics once its up and we have everything. So far I have 12x elmostre x (some type of berry) and 12x elmostre x extrema x haze. Also in the mail are The Mask and various mask crosses.

Now I'm looking at ordering:

Fem Mix (4 x Sugar Punch ; 4 x Killing Fields ; 4 x Shackzille)

Kolossus Feminized (5 seeds)

New Blue Diesel (10 regular seeds)

And possibly one more if you have any suggestions....?

Now basically i'm not going to be around to tend to them so i want to get a nice rich soil and just have the plants on a drip system from a fresh water spring.

So I have never used any soil amendments from sannie only things from my local nursery. So some advice here would be nice...

I was looking at ordering:

Symbiosis mycorrhiza fungi: I've seen there are a few different brands of this which is the best ?

Bio Grow Complete organics (2-5-3) (http://www.sanniesshop.com/complete-organics-en.html)

Buffertablets

and then i will get the usual locally:

Worm Castings

Coca Pete

Perlite

Vermiculite

Bone meal

Dolamite Lime

Obviously at flowering time i will go feed them and will order some bloom neuts later on.

Planting now for next year April

Hopefully going to start germinating in two weeks and get the sites ready at the same time, so going to be ordering by the end of the week so any suggestions would be great.

thanks

Edit: Was just wondering do you get frebies when ordering neuts or is it only when ordering seeds?

Hola m8, long time no see ? How's it ?

Planning a new grow is always a good time. No stress yet... :)

If you order the mycorrhiza and the tabs do not omit the bacto as I remember Sannie saying they work altogether.

Wish you many good things with your next grow.

Peace

it´s gonna be springtime "down under" ....time to put off your wool caps and scarfs :) ;)

nice selection you got,sounds intressting

Good Luck,GrowKarma!!

Hey Weedstiti, yeah been hibernating for the winter ;) and now spring has sprung and its time to get the beans in the ground :).

I was looking at the bacto but im just trying to cost things as its already on 380euro+ that im ordering, on the site for the bacto it says:

"This is a easy to use product, disolve 1 gram/m2 each 2 weeks and you profide youre soil with all the beneficial bacteria. For cuttings and seedlings use a teaspoon on 1 liter water."

What did sannie mean by 1 gram/m2 ?

Also Im going to be ordering sponge pots and was just wondering how to apply the mycorrhiza when using a sponge pot as you cant mix it into the "soil", do i just drop some in the top with the seed and then when i put them in the ground spread it on the outside of the sponge pot ?

Ya it says on the bacto page "We advise to use this product together with : Symbiosis, yucca, buffertablets, perfect start" , but the thing is if im using that on 60-70 plants its going to be soooo expensive... and then would i have to use bacot through out the grow ?

Hey saxo, thanks and hopefully we will get some colour in the new blue diesel... I havnt actually seen any grow reports on it but im keen to see what its like.

first off that sounds like 1 hell of a grow good luck with that dude

im using it at 1 gram every 5 litres = you get a little plastic 1/2gram spoon in the Bacto Pot

use that every 2 weeks

im not sure how to use the stuff my self :) but my plants are thanking me for it

grtz carper

thanks carper.

Does anyone one have any experience with those Tropf Blumat things?

"http://www.greenandclean.ca/hydroponic-products/reservoirs-baskets-pots-and-grow-bags/tropf-blumat.html"'>http://www.greenandclean.ca/hydroponic-products/reservoirs-baskets-pots-and-grow-bags/tropf-blumat.html"

And would this make enough of the soil saturated as i am planting in the ground and not in a pot... ?

thanks carper.

Does anyone one have any experience with those Tropf Blumat things?

"http://www.greenandclean.ca/hydroponic-products/reservoirs-baskets-pots-and-grow-bags/tropf-blumat.html"

And would this make enough of the soil saturated as i am planting in the ground and not in a pot... ?

Had a huge mission with the bank and getting the right card i needed to order stuff online. But eventually i did it so my order was placed a few days ago and now its just a waiting game....

The guy i buy from has this indo which he calls chiesel and he just said it was cheese x diesel he isnt the type to know what the genetics were. But i found i few seeds 6 in about 8g's that i have bought, I did google the cross and seems to be quite big in the UK, hopefully they were not femd seeds which maphd :/ . Anyway as soon as the sent of the bud hits ur nose u can definatly smell the cheesey influences but after you squeeze the bud and take a good sniff, it smells like some sort of fuel... Anyway going to pop them and just hope for the best :o

In it for the Kolossus :o Running some right now so I can pass on my notes for the 5 different phenos I got from 5 seeds lol.

You still looking for one more to toss into the mix? Gryphon would be kick ass if you're cool with reg seeds, and Sannie's Jack fem needs to be tested :o

All the best GK!

What did sannie mean by 1 gram/m2 ?

If you give say 5 liter water on 1m2 you have to disolve the 1 gram bacto into the 5 liter water. If you are using 10 liter of water on 1m2 you also disolves 1 gram bacto in the 10 liter water.

Also Im going to be ordering sponge pots and was just wondering how to apply the mycorrhiza when using a sponge pot as you cant mix it into the "soil", do i just drop some in the top with the seed and then when i put them in the ground spread it on the outside of the sponge pot ?

Yes its that easy

Ya it says on the bacto page "We advise to use this product together with : Symbiosis, yucca, buffertablets, perfect start" , but the thing is if im using that on 60-70 plants its going to be soooo expensive... and then would i have to use bacot through out the grow ?

If you use bacto its advisable to use it through the whole ciclus.

You don't have to use all the products but its a advise :o

I would use the symbiosis mycorrhiza together with the bacto, they enhance each other

greetz sannie

GrowKarma,

Sounds like a great outdoor grow, if I might suggest an additive to your sites when you prep them add some steamed bone meal. High phosphorous for the girls when they flower. Butch BB

@Rev, thanks man but its too late to order more and finances at the moment are on an all-time-low. So will just have to wait

@Sannie, thanks for answering my questions :o i was scared i would kill my seeds if i dropped some of the symbiosis right under the seed.

@ButchBigBud, why do you steam the bone meal? I was intending on just getting it from the nursery and putting it in straight.. ?

Hello :o

I'm not to interfere here, but i've been using Bacteriosol for 2 years in our prévious location (used to have 500sqm+ garden ..) a thing called Bacteriosol !

It's some sort of organic ferts with bactos and fungus added :o (little pellets)

Worked very well, for a nice price (was around 50€/25Kg .. 25Kg lasted us 2 years and we had some left ..) :o

But as i only grew vegetables (tomatoes, potatoes, cardes, watermelons, letuce, oignons, radis ..) i don't know if it will work well for weed :o

Françoise

Hi Francoise, I dont think we get that stuff here where we live.

Well my parcel should be arriving within the week but i've been gather up some other genetics.

Cheese x Diesel

Super Cheese

Elmonstre/Haze X Extrema

Purple Anaberry (Anesthesia x Blueberry) X Extrema

Extrema X KushBerry

Chocolate Rain/Dabney Blue X Extrema (What exactly is Dabney Blue)

Elmonstre X Blueberry

ShishkaBerry X Kush

Pineapple C99 X The Mask

Sage X Thai

The Mask F2s

Blueberry Kush X The Mask

Chemdawg #4 S1s (I think thats what they are :rolleyes: )

Cant wait for sannies parcel going to pop all the beans as soon as it arrives

=)

Thanks to the people who shared their beans so freely :rolleyes:

GrowKarma, Dabney Blue is a DJ Short blueberry phenotype, it's a strong indica with dense buds and a heavy skunk taste with a smidge of blueberry. :rolleyes: It is a couch-lock indy with a strong body high that can leave you "giggly". :rolleyes: Enjoy!! :rolleyes:

Had a huge mission with the bank and getting the right card i needed to order stuff online. But eventually i did it so my order was placed a few days ago and now its just a waiting game....

The guy i buy from has this indo which he calls chiesel and he just said it was cheese x diesel he isnt the type to know what the genetics were. But i found i few seeds 6 in about 8g's that i have bought, I did google the cross and seems to be quite big in the UK, hopefully they were not femd seeds which maphd :/ . Anyway as soon as the sent of the bud hits ur nose u can definatly smell the cheesey influences but after you squeeze the bud and take a good sniff, it smells like some sort of fuel... Anyway going to pop them and just hope for the best :rolleyes:

chiesel is a killer smoke, bro, one of my fav's at a dispensary in cali, they have a really good cut there. you will love it (don't think it has hermie tendancies, does come in regular and feminized seeds tho, from big buddah seeds (buhdah, how ever you spell it!) Enjoy, bro!!

Anyway, the seeds came after 5 weeks, and after my express message to have my seeds shipped separatly from my buffertabs and spongepots. I recieved a letter in the postbox about importaion of medicine. So i had to go to the main post office warehouse to the customs office and explain to them that the buffertabs were not medicine and that they were for agriculture. Then they started going on about the sponge pots as medicine. With a room next to me with 5 police officers all in vests with guns. I eventually convinced them that its a soil-less compound even though im not sure if it is. And they let me go. So i got home and opened up everything, I opened up a bottle of Yukka to find my seeds shoved in there. A little disappointed because of that. I could have got arrested and that shit would NOT have been cool.

Anyway I am thankfull they are here and will try post a pic later today and may i say they are looking big and fine :)

2 December 2011

gallery_2715_2902_215783.jpg

2 December 2011

gallery_2715_2902_766815.jpg

30 Jan 2012

gallery_2715_2902_270811.jpg

24 Feb 2012

gallery_2715_2902_240320.jpg

Oh and these are only Sannies jack and Shackzille!

The small plant in the back/middle, has some huge donkey D**ks of buds, and these girls are only going to get BIGGER!!!!

fat bushes,GrowKarma,

nice to see Sannie´s Gear doing great outside,although your climate is not comparable to ours....

nice harvest!!!!

Thanks guys, temps right now are ranging from 23 - 34 celcius, so nice and hot weather, their in the sun most of the day, and have great soil. :)

The bud is starting to look DANK !!! Especially that little one that looks like a cactus in the back