•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Shimmy

Purps x White Widow

Nice, first picture look like something you would find in the ocean.

lmfao! Ya shitting me! :smoke

Your right though, Garden, that does look like some kinda coral. lol. :D

Nice one Shimmy, everything's spotless and tip top man! :)

Its flip day. All the plants are about two feet tall and the room is getting crowded so here we go! This is one of three different structures I'm seeing. This one happens to take more after the WW male. Updates to come. Peace-Shimmy

gallery_2538_1432_107777.jpg

Thanks Rev, here's some shots, they are now 6 days into flowering. Most of them are right around the same size. Peace-Shimmy

gallery_2538_1432_570012.jpg

gallery_2538_1432_803779.jpg

gallery_2538_1432_882968.jpg

beautiful plants shim... can't wait to see these put on some weight.

Love that light, seems like it would cover a good surface area and provide with a very large spectrum of light...

Beautiful girls Shimmy, you're sure keeping them happy! Such deep color....... :bier

Looks to be a great pairing in that cross, good eye man. I can't wait to see how the flowers shape up.

Thanks all, much appreciated. Here's a quick update at day 11 of bloom. All the plants are right around 30" now and going into budset. I'm pretty happy with what I'm seeing thus far with the overall vigor and structure of these plants. More to come......Peace-Shimmy :bier

gallery_2538_1432_690155.jpg

gallery_2538_1432_199086.jpg

Been a while since I updated this, had to figure out this new forum stuff. I really, really like this batch of seeds. Every plant is fantastic in its own way, lots of sweet smells and really frosting up quick. Very sticky. Far better in every way than I could have ever imagined. These are my favorite plants to see everyday. The smells range from grape, to grape and lemon fuel, to lemon fuel(alot like Arcata Trainwreck) I will keep you posted as the finish up, here is day 27 since the flip. Peace-Shimmy

11:11 13DT27days

11:11 12Dt27days

11:11 11DTday27

11:11 10DTday27

Very nice work again, you grow and breed perfect plants for moment, i'm sure it will continue...

Congrats mate & thanks for infos on your light ! B)

Where ya been Shimmy? Hope all is well...It's been too long since your last post. You're leaving us hanging.

Girls should be around 8 weeks right?

Peace...

12:8 1DTday54

12:10 5DTday56

12:12 2DTday58

12:12 3DTday58

12:8 2DTday54

Sorry I haven't updated this. I haven't really had a chance to figure out this new forum makeover yet, so I hope these pics show up alright. I'm harvesting these at 60 days, which is just in a few more days. Its a pretty fast finisher and this is the best batch of seeds I've ever grown. Not a bad plant in there and they are really dense, frosty and the smells are mostly candy orange and grape, but there is one pheno that smells mostly like Arcata Trainwreck. I found that I liked the grow so much I'm not bothering trying to pick a keeper because its just too hard. I'm happy to just keep growing these out from seeds, maybe a purely special one will stand out to me after a few more goes, but I like them all and have no complaints whatsoever. I'll get some more pics up after they dry. Peace-Shimmy

Well that didn't work very well. Sorry I will try and get them posted bigger. I'm still not sure how to get them just to show up so you don't have to click links, anybody help me on this?

Delicious is what I think when I see your plants. Thanks for sharing and congratulations!

Thanks for getting them on there full size Cloneman, now how did you do it? I haven't figured that out yet on this new forum. Anyways Thanks. That second pic you like is a nice little plant. Its one of the smaller phenos, but it has these ball buds and it smells almost identical to Purple Urkle, one of my favorites in the batch. Peace

Damned it's Shimmy's work ! :lol:

Sorry dudes, I'm under the influence of some great Vanilla Sky.

@Shimmy: go to your gallery then select the pic you wanna show. In the up right corner click on the option button then select the share links entry of the menu.

A pop-up window will appear. Select the image link entry (3rd one) and copy the link. Back to your thread click the Image button and paste the link.

That's it.

Hth

Peace