•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

thor

broken stem

hello everyone,well this morning i really screwed up.was changing light heights and one of my side lights fell and cracked the stem on one of my ladies,i know i should of waited till i got some coffee in me but what can i say.anyways i have a stick propping it up,was wondering am i wasting my time or are my chances pretty good on it surviving,i have heard of some people doing it on purpose to train them,well and any suggestions to improve its chances,thanks all :o atleast it was a bagseed and not one of my really good ones,but still sucks,peace

tape it and see. dont loose be more careful when up there.

it can happen to al off use depend if you use pully system or individual.

sit happen at sea and on land :o

Leave it alone and it will stand back up. It is no different than doing it intentionally. In nature the plant gets stepped on by animals with the same effect and it will live.

thanks,yeah it is not all shriveled up,so i have a good feeling it will bounce back.i guess if it was going to die it would be pretty dead looking by now,lol :o

It will be ok man :o it will heal just as it is, but for controling the bud a little, I would ease it back into position and as said, tape it or it possible use an elastic band.

I top all of my plants, and on my current grow i accidentally split down the middle of 2 tops, an elastic band brought them back together, and they fused up nicely.

They are tough girls :o

Peace.

silent.

just an update on my broken stem plant,well it was already standing back up the same day and didnt even phase it,atleast it seems that way.in just the small amount of time since it happened it is fixing to pass up my white rhino and is catching up to my extrema fast.i am positive it is a sativa because it was from some mexican that a friend of mine had and i started it on 12-12 almost right from the start.i always like to take a strain that probably wasnt grown properly and see if i can make it better,just sort of fun to me,peace :)

just an update on my broken stem plant,well it was already standing back up the same day and didnt even phase it,atleast it seems that way.in just the small amount of time since it happened it is fixing to pass up my white rhino and is catching up to my extrema fast.i am positive it is a sativa because it was from some mexican that a friend of mine had and i started it on 12-12 almost right from the start.i always like to take a strain that probably wasnt grown properly and see if i can make it better,just sort of fun to me,peace :)

Amazing how the plant will take a lickin' and keep on tickin'.

BTW, EVERY TIME I grew bagseed, it was better than the bag of weed it came from, and I consider myself a fair to middling grower. Weed really responds to certain kinds of TLC, it just doesn't care if you bend a stem. You'll probably impress the hell out of your friend.