•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
thor

extrema,regular

i was wondering if they are not offering extrema regular anymore?i have not seen it in sannies shop for awhile now.and does anyone have a time frame of when the ladycane and cheeseberry haze regular will be back?i am okay for now but it seems like either when i dont have the money or do not need any they are there and the minute i get ready to order you guys are out.guess if i have the money even if i dont need any i better try and stock up,thanks,peace :o

I think Sannie said the Extrema Regs should be ready any time now. If yo get the chance pick them up. It is a GREAT plant.

maybe sannie can clear this up for us ... it would truly be great, if they would come back as regs.

imho it is very sad to see, when such great varieties "get extinct" like this :o (and for what sake?)

... please bring the extrema-regs back, sannie :o

(i hope that this fate is not waving over his jacks and / or killing fields)

Extrema regular is not coming back for the moment.

We are having some problems with making enough seeds with the used mother from this cross and even do not know for sure if we are gonna remake the extrema feminized. (again a low stock seed run ).

Don't worry about regulars getting away because of fem seeds.

I like to work with the best genetics but if they don't fit my needs and don't do what I like them to do I will not remake the strain. This is surviving of the fittest and in this way also regular seeds will be get off the menu.

greetz sannie

Thats how nature works ... only the strongest will survive.

To bad i was looking forward to try Extrema but im not much into fems.

a lesson to learn if you like some regulars buy more packs cause they can be off the menu. :o

take care

Phuuu

Extrema regular is not coming back for the moment ... and even

do not know for sure if we are gonna remake the extrema feminized.

well, i guess then it is time to grab me some extrema-fems soon :o

Don't worry about regulars getting away because of fem seeds.

that's what i needed to hear. thank you, sannie

survival of the fittest is the way it goes ... i am not worried about it.

thanks for clearing things up, sannie. i konw, why i am here to stay.

:o

sannie i'm sure youve answered this before but which cut of chemdawg is used in Extrema? And if it isn't gonna be around much longer have you thought about replacing/remaking it with a different cut? :o

yeah,thanks for clearing that up.glad i have some regular left although not many.guess i will have to quit being lazy and breed what i have left.they sure are really covered in the trichs,peace :)

Glad I made a shitload of F2's. Right now I have my F2's and "store bought" Extrema Fems growing side by side. The F2's have much tighter internodes than most of the Fems. When I select males for breeding, the internodal spacing is one of the primary concerns. A few of the F2's DO look the same as the Fems, though

Me too glad to have some Extrema and ADxDSD chucked with ADxDSD and Extrema outdoor males open pollinisation, i'm sure they will bring some nice goodies. :smoke

If Sannie want some Freebees i can send some... :)

I think Extrema is a great strain. I hooked up this girl down here and she said she had not been that high since she was 15. People fell in love with it down here and are bugging the piss out of me to finish another run.

Me too glad to have some Extrema and ADxDSD chucked with ADxDSD and Extrema outdoor males open pollinisation, i'm sure they will bring some nice goodies. :smoke

If Sannie want some Freebees i can send some... :)

Same many if needed... in return !

Alpha Diesel x Double Strawberry Diesel, some more indica with some sativa phenotypes but all are very sour (diesel) in taste and smell... :)

So you can find Extrema F2, Extrema x (ADxDSD) and ADxDSD F2 regulars..!

but seeds exited from females have been labeled and male selected for sure.

Greets Santero !

thank you, hiwatt :smoke

these sound like some very promising crosses. i would really

love to see them as freebies on sannie's shop sometime soon.

(hell, ... i would even pay for these fine genetics :) )

I need also precision from Big leek or Sannie for the ADxDSD freebees i got... is it Double Sour Diesel or Double Strawberry Diesel please ?

I think in fact it is Double Sour Diesel cause it smell not strawberry but more sour... :)

Its double strawberry diesel if I remember correct :)

greetz sannie