•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Phazed

Strong Cannabis Soon To Be Classed As A Hard Drug In Holland

Strong weed and hash will become hard drugs. It concerns cannabis products containing more than 15 percent active ingredients. This means that these products will not be allowed to be sold in coffeeshops. This proposition is on the agenda for discussion on Friday for the Council of Ministers.

Sources confirmed this today as a result of an article on RTL News. A commission advised to no longer tolerate strong cannabis.

The THC content of Nederweed, which accounts for almost 75% of all coffeeshop sales, contains between 15% and 18%. The risks of addiction and psychotic disorders becomes too high, the commission finds.

Source: http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1012/Binnenland/art...-harddrug.dhtml

I think this actually deserves a new article as it is unrelated to the recent news in Maastricht and surrounding areas. This will be Holland-wide if it gets through.

Edit: Link updated. No idea why it changed.

And a video explaining what the war on drugs is really about.

Damn Backwards Beaurocrats!!

Lines from the 1930's

I smoked a joint once. Made me want to Rape and Kill.

Reefer Madness a puff a party a tragedy.

It's really sad that these assholes in power don't have a fuckin clue, hopefully the hard drug bill won't get passed in Holland or anywhere else. Butch

404 - Pagina niet gevonden! (Even I can guess what that means.)

It's surprising to learn that I've graduated to the hard stuff. This totally sucks. (It might even blow, but I'm not sure if that's good or bad anymore.)

For someone like me who never has the free time to travel anymore, unless it's for work, the Netherlands always beckoned. Looks like I better get off my ass and visit soon, if I can.

Interesting that they take up the strategy that former PM Gordon Brown used, hyping "genetically modified" dangerous cannabis. I have had very strong effects from less than 12% strains, the CBD balance etc. WTF are they thinking, why on earth would you get addicted to something thats non addictive cause it contains a few more % Thc than the non addictive stuff.

Man we get lied to so much I am getting really fed up. Whether its cannabis,climate,euro currency, dangerous dogs. Man the world lives the lie

I saw Arjan speaking positively on this about a year ago.

I saw Arjan speaking positively on this about a year ago.

Is Arjan hawking substandard weed?

Before the US alcohol Prohibition, brewers were trying to blame "hard liquor" for all the ills of alcohol use, and actually promoted beer as a health drink. The fools were actually helping ban their own products, ultimately.

There is an interesting documentary on Prohibition that is being aired on PBS in the US right around now. I recorded parts 1 and 3. Somehow part 2 got away from me. I haven't watched part 3 yet, but I heard they compare marijuana prohibition to our alcohol prohibition. Supposedly, the political climate that brought in the Prohibition era is very similar to today's.

Is Arjan hawking substandard weed?

Before the US alcohol Prohibition, brewers were trying to blame "hard liquor" for all the ills of alcohol use, and actually promoted beer as a health drink. The fools were actually helping ban their own products, ultimately.

There is an interesting documentary on Prohibition that is being aired on PBS in the US right around now. I recorded parts 1 and 3. Somehow part 2 got away from me. I haven't watched part 3 yet, but I heard they compare marijuana prohibition to our alcohol prohibition. Supposedly, the political climate that brought in the Prohibition era is very similar to today's.

Like I said. I saw it.

well i cant believe Holland is getting so strict,i imagine that it is from pressure from the E.U.,and the U.S.,but i do remember hearing something on some kind of religious party there,sorry not to up on the Holland political parties,but i care what happens with smokers all over since we are a group of people who get harsh treatment for such a harmless and really benificial thing to humanity.shoot and i am not really happy unless mine is 20-25%,lol :)

Law = Contract.

A good book on contract law (sorta becomes recurring once you know law equals contract) will explain the way to deal with this.

Then you need to work on the self, the place you are comming from, and the way we interact with our brothers, honour one another instead of being dishonourable and irresponsible.

Learn to be response-able.

"your under arrest for blah blah, you dont not have to blah unless blah blah" Often met with fuck you, silence, express agreement, running, the usual bullshit...

Learn the system, and one can learn the stage that schools, tv, radio and life never teaches you. Conditional acceptance.

A conditonal acceptance has the effect of nullifying original offer, having the effect of rejecting the offer without recourse, levy etc if done right.

Learn to lein so you can create a bonafide claim against those who impose on your sovereign unaleinable rights (as in, your god given rights, not in a leinable condition) not the poultry rights to remain silent one normally agreed to expressly, implied, with and without dishonour. A lein is non-judicial, even a judge cannot put an estopple on a lein.

Still.. its easy to call yourself a sovereign, to actually be sovereign (authority) you need to manage yourself correctly.

Something nearly 99.999% of western world cannot do, even if they feel like they are 'upstanding, morally correct' etc, they usually are not in a condition of sovereign.

Then the governments and eu's and such will all fade away.

The more who do this, the more our world will improve.

Of course, when I tried to raise this over at cannabis culture, I was met with feirce resistance from wannabe legislative runner Jodie Emery, we had a very animated contest on the matter, something she called 'menards theory' which, is far from the truth...

Whatever.. If one cannot govern themself, they will most assuredly be governed from the outside.

Creditor debtor relationship rules.

Its all in the book of commerce, otherwise brainwashed and codified into the mindset of the masses as the book of god, bible, religion etc...

Ignorance is bliss.

Open to mini explenations via PM for those who are interested and feel something in what I have said.

Peace.

Silent.

well i cant believe Holland is getting so strict,i imagine that it is from pressure from the E.U.,and the U.S.,but i do remember hearing something on some kind of religious party there,sorry not to up on the Holland political parties,but i care what happens with smokers all over since we are a group of people who get harsh treatment for such a harmless and really benificial thing to humanity.shoot and i am not really happy unless mine is 20-25%,lol :)

Its not a religious party but its like this:

Government has no majority so they need to satisfy some opposition parties , and there are the small cristian parties in sight.

By the way , its no law at all yet.

Today its spoken of by ministers how they plan to do this.

Specially it already gets critiziced about how to measure this thc percentage.

It need special equipment that only a few companies can do.

On the other hand ,every disadvantage has its advantage.

Prices are up 20 percent last 6 months. :smoke

Like 15 euro a gram silver haze in a coffeeshop ,wich was 12,50.

Will be continued.

The first hurtle will be actually testing pot and getting a consensus on what percent of what is where.

So far its just been an advertising gimmick that noone has been able to explain clearly, meaning any results obtained can be challenged.

This will require a study which will cost money which is something that no government will do in times like these.

Also theres NO SUCH THING as bad press.

If the government here declares some pot too strong for human consumption, we would all go after 'that pot' before buying anything sold by a legitimate point of sale regardless of price.

Maybe they should measure the THC content the way law enforcement in the US used to weigh confiscated plants of arrestees: whole plant, leaves and stalks included (sometimes not even dried). That should bring everyone's high quality weed into compliance.

Since this afternoon :

Marihuana with more then 15 percent is on the harddrugslist.

Its the coffeeshops there own responsibility to make the menuchart with strains less then 15 percent.

Police will take samples and send it to a lab.

Owww, i dont know what percentage i grow :smoke , and i am not able to let it test for thc due to other obvious reasons.

I think its time for a party :) ,surely it is for some .

I first read about the 15% THC limit last spring. It not only pertains to bud, but Hash, Ice Water Hash, BHO, Budder, etc. It has been illegal for a CS to sell oil products for a long time already and very few have it for sale. The Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory website is a good place to keep up with what's going on in Holland. I've been using it since before my first trip there in 2001.

did the law came through?

See Stoniewonie's comment. He lives in Holland I mean Belgium :) too. I must admit I haven't seen confirmation in the online paper yet but I can believe Stoniewonie too.

See Stoniewonie's comment. He lives in Holland I mean Belgium :) too. I must admit I haven't seen confirmation in the online paper yet but I can believe Stoniewonie too.

When real law comes in place can be fast or short. There is a majority for it.

Better to go in the other part of the livin room where its belgium ,hehe.

Doesn't making pot half as strong, mean people will smoke twice as much?

(does quick maths)

Or have they even thought that far ahead.

Doesn't making pot half as strong, mean people will smoke twice as much?

(does quick maths)

Or have they even thought that far ahead.

A little alcohol here and a little squeeze there and...ahem...who me? No, I was just admiring the quality of the paint work on the ceiling while whistling out of tune. Its quite impressive... I'd never water product down!