•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Zorph

Extrema Pheno Help

My buddy is growing out some Extrema. I was wondering if they lean more towards Chem D or Herijuana. These buds are about 25 days into flower and starting to get frosty....

This is Extrema #9

gallery_3314_2457_1453347.jpg

Extrema #7

gallery_3314_2457_914654.jpg

Thanks for the help,

Zorph

Hard to tell with those shots...Herijuana gives heavy branching and golf ball nugs, petrol taste in my opinion....Ive only grown one extrema and the taste was excellent, very sweet and a nice taste, almost lemony Id say. Nothing like Herijuana, and Ive only had a couple samples of chem d and have no clear recollection of her taste, but if the plant your friend has is fruity and longer buds instead of round dense nugs Id say its chem d leaning. Even though I only had one extrema, it was awesome friggin smoke!!!

Chemd has a strong unique taste that coats your mouth and yields massive buds. Buds smell like ass in flower ,but once cured smell incredible. Smell is so strong it will go through a carbonfilter .

I have grown quite a few of these the heri dom have more round golf balls type buds the buds i see seem more chem dominate all are dank

wow whats this = PURPLE EXTREMA =

I must admit the ChemD is 1 of my top plants

grtzz carper

well mine that i am growing out now started off frosty from the beginning and has just kept packing it on,will try and get a camera before all said and done.would say mine is leaning perhaps more to the heri.but not sure yet,unfortunately i totally lost track of what week but just starting to get some browning of hairs.i was going to ask for myself,it seemed like i had a real stagnate period of hardly any growth and was wondering if that was normal,starting to go again i think but overall bud production so far hasnt been the best but quality is like no other i have grown out yet,like double dipped frosted flakes,lol :bier

I have a couple Extrema near finishing and they are clones from

the mother that definitely is the chem D pheno.

Going by the first picture it is hard to say, but the second picture looks

exactly like the flowering structure they have.

more then likely a leaning chem D pheno then the Heri.

Either way the smoke is excellent. :bier

I found a platinum cut of the Extrema. I lost the clone to it but I have more seeds. If you can find it, it leans more towards Heri and looks almost silver. Taste is absolutely petrol like Indican said.

http://gallery_3164_1846_310200.jpg

I have this pics a good mix more heri i think though, the chemD made bigger buds but all 2 have tendance to strech a few, unlike a true indica.

gallery_804_2110_436481.jpg

gallery_804_2110_416295.jpg

I don't have pics of the other but she was again better lemony/diesel strong taste... :bier

I just run seedlings of Extrema F2, (Extrema x ADxDSD) & ADxDSD F2 will see what they will do next weeks...

the pheno I am familiar with has a huge thick tree trunk like stem (even on a 2 foot tall plant. It responds well to bending & super cropping. Mid flower & hardly any smell at all. Looks like heri pheno to me. Well it looks exactly like heri with the open structure & lots of small buds but it has a large node spacing, likes to stretch & has the tree trunk like stem. Extrema has also got hybrid vigor .