•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Bazz F

4 x Soma's Diesel x Somalicious feminized

Last run was a failure, hopefully things will work out this time! Got myself a bigger tent, a new reflector and 4 Smartpots. I ordered 4 x 3 gallons Smartpots, instead I got 1x 5 gallon and 3x 4 gallons :rolleyes: But I think i'll just cut of a small piece to get close to the 11 L I want (2 tabs per pot).

Set-up:

Secret Jardin DR90

Ruck 365m3 exhaust fan with build-in temp sensor

250m3 Wilco Carbon Filter

250W Lumatek with Philips bulb

Megalux Reflector (thought it would be hammertone, but not)

So i already put 4 beans in Bacto watered Spongepots yesterday, and it looks like all 4 are coming up nicely. It's Soma's Diesel x Somalicious (LA Confidential x Lavender), could have run the Reclining Budha x Somalicious :rolleyes: but after smoking a very nice sample of Diesel (I believe from the F2 in Breeders Choice) i decided to go with those.

The spongepots will go under Fluor as we speak, but I think i will put them in 1L containers first. Already ordered mycco's at Sannie's, first time i ordered with cash payment and it takes a bit longer as expected. When they're big enough to go in the Smartpots, I will add the Mycco's to the Light-mix I already have.

Pics without seedlings :rolleyes:

gallery_1563_2390_670467.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_2073611.jpg

Cheap ass reflector

gallery_1563_2390_1544227.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_2218302.jpg

Next update will be when they're in the Smartpots!

BF

High Bazz F,

Oh my that cross sounds delicious!!! How long does it flower? 9-10wks orso?

Good luck with this one!!

I'll be watching along.

Greetings!!

10 weeks sounds good to me Lexn, but i'm not sure what the real flo time is. Anyway, 2 SD x S are up, the 2 others didn't make it. Should have germed more seeds :rolleyes:

So 1 x Soma's Diesel x Somalicious is in wet cottons along with 1 x Buddha's Sister x Somalicious :rolleyes: Also popped 3 Killa Queen x Blue Kronic, not much, but it were the last 3 i could find. Hopefully (and that would be awesome off course) i can find a pheno just like Phuuu Ad's #4 (his entry this months POTM), but i think every pheno would be killa :rolleyes: 2 of those have sprouted, last one still waiting.

Hey Bazz,

Interested in Soma's work, or at least I use to be.

Think he went a little mental with his last lot of crosses, found them alittle disappointing.

Going to take a seat, grab a drink and come along for the ride :rolleyes:

Good luck Bazz

Grtz from The Hill :rolleyes:

I haven't worked with Soma's genetics before, but after tasting that Diesel sample my decision was made :rolleyes: Thanks Hillcrest, don't forget the :rolleyes:

Seeing the parents i'm thinking of a good veg time, first the others have to come up :rolleyes: They're on 18/6 now, instead of 24/0 the first days.

quick edit: forgot to mention that there are also 2 new SD x S in the soil

Oke 4 NYC Diesel x Somalicious are in the Smarpots now, filled with light-mix and 2 tabs. Watered each pot with Bacto and Roots (Gold Label). Mycco's and Perfect Start were also added :rolleyes:

2 are up and running, the other 2 have sprouted, only not reached the surface. They will stay on 18/6 for.... I don't know! Seeing the percentage Indica, i'm guessing when the leafs start touching each other I should flip the switch.

gallery_1563_2390_2316838.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_1676591.jpg

Next update when the other 2 have seen the light :rolleyes:

Nice strain will follow you report.

/zODd

Thanks Vito ;)

Little update, it seems like the slightly colder nights have caused them to grow slower, i can't think off anything else. Temps today min 18,2 degrees and max 26,8, with a humidity level of min 40% and max 55%. Closed the last open window in the room where the tent is, hopefully this will help a bit. Or maybe i'm just impatient :bier But one thing's for sure, the 2 oldest are starting to smell exactly like the sample Diesel I smoked before, and so early in veg!

pics:

gallery_1563_2390_281521.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_60742.jpg

Didn't have enough foil to cover the whole surface, this will have to do for now

Killa Queen x Blue Kronic:

gallery_1563_2390_1264767.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_2917793.jpg

I got my eye on the one on the left, with a microscope I can see little trichomes (they sure do look like it). I thought Anesthesia has this trait as well, hopefully it's a girl. I also popped 5 Herijuana beans, these came from a Dutch forum member who did his own selection. I will ask him if it's okay if I post some pics he made back then.

Till next time!

Take a seat Carp, you know where to find some beer :bier

2 pics from the 'heavy' yielding Heri pheno:

gallery_22678_8577_618873.jpg

gallery_22678_8577_793663.jpg

The guy who made the seeds is going to take some better pictures....

And here they are:

gallery_1563_2390_370279.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_1328643.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_1123931.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_335277.jpg

All 5 are up, now i'll have to wait until they're big enough to take cuttings. Next update is when the big tent is on 12/12.

See ya

Thought it would be nice to show how they're doing a few days before flipping the switch. Made a dumb misstake with watering, first time with the Smartpots. Read some experiences about how they evaporate a lot of moisture through the side. So i gave them more water more frequently, with curling leaftips and slow growth as result. (maybe too much N also??)

I think the 2 PC-fans were also causing some evaporation troubles, they're off now.

I want them to drink the Smartpots a bit more dry, after that only water for 1-2 times. By then they should be big enough to flip the switch, and i can start slowly with nutes after 1 week. Rootstimulator will be given until week 2-3 12/12.

Pica's:

gallery_1563_2390_2276982.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_2133675.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_1638845.jpg

You can see the curling leaftips is the worst on the biggest plant. She's however producing 9-finger leafs, and her shoots are coming up nicely:

gallery_1563_2390_205494.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_111397.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_696354.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_1575347.jpg

Temps max. this night 28,2 degrees and humidity 45%.

BF

Oi Bazz :)

Nice little girls ya got there m8.

Wanna wish u good luck and a great harvest,,i'll be DEFF dropping in here

Got that pm from ya but i deleted it instantly for some dumb reason ,,sry :) didnt have chance to read it

Hups

Welcome Hup, grab a beer and a chair. Let's see if I can keep them green this time ;)

I've send you a new pm :oeps :P

good luck bazz, like your heri pheno looks nice form.

never smoke or grown the diesel soma styli, whats it like. ok pal best wish anyway

inkog

Thanks inkog, well I hope to get that pheno, those are grown by a Dutch forum member. I just posted some of the pics he made.

For me, Diesel had a really nice high and exclusive taste. It had a very penetrating scent, but one i really like. I liked the high, I couldn't notice any bodyeffect. Makes it easy to smoke all day long.

Tonight they will be on 12/12 :showoff:

hey bazz f

nice bushy plants u got there .

watering the smartpots is a litle change from the normal plastic pot .

tho as u know yet dont over water them .

i gonne thake myself a nice seat here , and have a look how it goes ;)

goodluck alot ,

Hi DJP, enough seats on the front row ;) Your Dutch thread was a good reminder for flipping the switch ;)

Yeah figured that one out already :thumbsdown: But tonight they'll get some rootstim, and that will be it. Only the 3 bigger ones, the little one is still too moist.

For bloom, i'm going for Iguana Juice along with Batboost (and Bacto once in a while off course).

Thanx B)

Asked Twindaddy (representative Advanced Netherlands) what his thoughts were concerning the Iguana+Batboost combo, only Iguana should do the job. Going to take his advice, and keep it simpel.

Little update on the seedlings in the DR60, 4 out of 5 Heri's made it. 3 KQx xBK are doing fine, one had some mutant leafs at the beginning, but it looks like she's recovering well.

Heri:

gallery_1563_2390_679728.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_564309.jpg

KQ x BK:

gallery_1563_2390_1244849.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_613908.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_2328580.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_22318.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_857414.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_931191.jpg

And the first day 12/12 for the NYCD x Somalicious just before the lights went on:

gallery_1563_2390_518384.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_296434.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_958939.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_931833.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_2375270.jpg

Day 1 ;)

Hola Bazz :wave: me gud buddy, I see u got some nice treats on the go :likken: looking spectacular I must say dude. How are we getting on with the PC fanZ do they seem to be doing the trick for yas,? .I never really needed them and just let nature take its cause with only having a 250 watt I thought my temps were sytill pretty good without, I see everything seems pretty spot on.

Has the iguana without the BAT boost been good enough,??? keeping it simple always works as you already know do KISS. (keep it simple silly) Not that u are silly or anything he he :grinning_respect:

Looks like I've posted at the right time huh,? ready now for the flip 12/12, could have timed it better the herijuana and the SOMA X's, KQ X BK's will be the works am sure of it. Can't wait for the progress to come on I couldn't have timed it better. Nice clear informative pics too, well done bruv keep up the good work best wishe's from over the pond.

Big greetZ Bod

:punk:

Hey Bod, good to have you back on the boards ;) Well I really was in need of a bigger growroom, and with this tent I can always switch to 400W :showoff:

I'm not using the PC fans anymore, but maybe they will be needed when flower kicks in. I'm going to start early with the Iguana on a very low dose, normally 3-3,5ml/L is advised. I'm going to start with 0,5ml/L starting in week 2. I finally came to a point where I can water them daily, took me a while but i'm there :) Twindaddy advised me not to use the Batboost along with Iguana, but maybe in week 6/7 i'll add some. I also took some cuttings of the KQxBK, when these have shown roots they will go in the DR90.

Today is day 4 12/12:

gallery_1563_2390_385298.jpg

All 4 are fimmed/topped, depending on result :P I pinched the mainstem on all girls, under the 2 top internodes. Today they had only water, yesterday 0,5ml/L Roots. Tomorrow Roots again, and Bacto for the weekend.

What do you recommend polletje? The last time was about 2 weeks ago, should I wait another week?

Was playing a bit with my cam settings:

gallery_1563_2390_518962.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_128309.jpg