•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Bazz F

4 x Soma's Diesel x Somalicious feminized

:lol: Hi Bod, please do tell us about your plans?

Asked someone who has grown Somalicious, and got told Lavender is causing the purple leafs (might be some cold aswell)

This pheno will be taken down this weekend, no new hairs for a couple of days and trichs are cloudy/milky all over:

gallery_1563_2390_1959321.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_936079.jpg

Thanx Bod :tu

You sure are welcome Mr BAZZ fucker :yummy: ,

Excerlent thread,! mega pix, most of all druling candy licking nugs :icecream: DRUUUUULE.

GreetZ Bod.

Thanx guys, I took down the first gal, and she's hangin upside down as we speak:

gallery_1563_2390_1087964.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_1778056.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_613245.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_1062907.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_851541.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_725194.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_2217947.jpg

Upcoming week the Heri's will probably go down as well, looks like most of the swelling has stopped and more amber trichs are coming up

hey bazz f

nice first girl , i'm sure u'll defly like her thaste .

now the other plants and up to a nice weight in the scale

crappy english but u'll get what i meen i geus haha :P

enjoy it ;)

Thanx DJP, her smell was very complex when I took her down, hard to describe any specific smell. I can't really recognize the Diesel in it, but maybe it will be hidden in the smoke ;)

I'm not sure if i'm gonna weigh it all, my scale is broken..... It doesn't really matter to me, so far i'm pleased and only interested in the quality

I know what you mean, I've read worse :lol:

:smoke

I knew those beans were in good hands when I left them with u.... ;)

Great job once again Bazz, u rock!

greets

Hey bazzf!

Wonderful man! Looks like a reaaal tasty pheno! Enjoy that smoke and good luck with the others ;)! Its amazing how big those tops are under 150wats!

Nice pics, keep it up! :)

Grts! :smoke:

Yo El, good to have you back on the boards (again ;) ) I'm still amazed with the result of the first Sodelicious :dribble: thanx dude ;)

Vlaanders, she's daaaaaamn tasty, yesterday I checked the drybox and it went a bit too fast. I've jarred them this morning, the curing begins....

:lol: 250W remember?

Some dry pics:

gallery_1563_2390_2171657.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_839147.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_1404557.jpg

Wow, I've smoked 2 little buds that seemed dry enough (grinder's judgement :P ) yesterday, and again WOW! The taste is really exlusive, a taste that makes my nose tingle with every hit. Can't really identify the NYCD, so it must be the Lavender or LA Confidential i'm tasting. Either way, if it weren't for the heavy bodyhigh that came rushing in the first 30 minutes, I would have smoked the whole joint just for the taste. But since it was the first joint since Christmas for me (I took a little break for the tolerance level), it felt overwhelming and I was 'forced' to lay down the joint. After an hour I smoked the other half, and even though we're talking about a 'less then a week' dried bud, it tasted flavorful just like the first half. Still the joint kept me high from 8PM till 1AM........

Thanx DJP, I'm glad I still got some beans left ;)

I'm taking a little break since there's some maintenance coming up, but I was thinking of Vanilla Sky :smoke

Ohmy Bazz F,

Thats looks like some serious resinous buds!

Curious to see some more!

Enjoy bro!!!

Greetings

Yo Lexn, they are :) I'll make sure I make some pictures from the dry result (not weight tho). Thanx :tu

Here are some harvest pics from tonight, all plants are hanging upside down. First 2 pictures are taken from the the same plant and were the biggest of the bunch

gallery_1563_2390_989979.jpg

gallery_1563_2390_1026347.jpg

Herijuana:

gallery_1563_2390_941388.jpg

and the other Sodelicious pheno:

gallery_1563_2390_838238.jpg

These 2 pheno's didn't feel as dense as the first one, but it'll still be a nice smoke :wOOt

Nice work dude!

I've never been attracted by the description of herijuana but those buds look beautiful!

And the sodelicious sounds tasty :dribble:

Enjoy ya fruits brother ya worked hard for them, they look awasomely tasty :icecream:

GreetZ Bod

gallery_1563_2390_610752.jpg

3x 2L jars and 1x 1L jar, first one on the left is the first pheno that was chopped and on the right is Herijuana (middle jars are off course the other 2 pheno's).

I haven't weighted it, but i'm pleased with this run :yummy:

They're resinous:

gallery_1563_2390_1265986.jpg

Thanx everyone for joining this thread, hope you've enjoyed the ride ;)

Till next time!

:j

Hell yeah liking the look of the jars , nice and full Bazz F!!!

Looks hella dank to!

Any difference in taste between the jars ?

Greetings!

I would love to know your impression of herijuana. Buzz and taste please. Those buds really packed it on in the end. Everything was looking very medicinal and I'm impressed with the pull from such low watts.

Happy Growing

I look forward to the vanilla sky grow

just a quick hello bazz.

pictures looked lovely. like the one you posted in bud section.,, very frosty

ok pal all the best

ink

I smoked these lady's....................BAZZ !! THANKS man,,,,that was a awesome smoke dude!!

I take my hat off for this 250 watt grow!! awesome smoke that made my week!!

Hups

once again... bazz shows how to work with low wattage.

great show and some awesomely tasty and frosty buds.

thanks for sharing your grow with us, brother bazz.

you never fail to inspire, my friend ! :)

Sorry for the delay on the reply's :innocent:

Thanks again everyone for taking a look at my grow!

@Lexn, to be honest, I prefer the pheno that was harvested first. There's 1 pheno I'm not so fond off, but I think this one needs a longer cure ;)

@ C.P., I will add the smokereport Stikkie made. I'm not really that good in describing tastes :likken:

@Ink, thank you m8 ;)

@hupla, good to hear you like the smoke. I really enjoyed your Emperors Haze & Neville's. We should meet again, only this time in the afternoon ;)

@Santero, thank you for the kind words buddy!

gallery_30384_12311_21716.jpg

the picture is a little bit discolored

Grown by: Bazz F

Strain: Herijuana IBL

Breeder: Lostchild (Sannie’s Shop)

Indica/Sativa: Mostly Indica

Flowering time: 8 days 18/6 & 70 days 12/12

Growing potential: She has a fairly wide build-up with lots of branches and quite some Sativa allure, despite the big part Indica she has. With a normally filled room and normal growing techniques, 1-2 weeks of veg is advised.

Bud development: She produces rock hard nuggets from top to bottom, which come along nicely seeing her wide and open structure. No cola’s, but yet covered with decent sized buds. Generally she will be packed with golfball sized buds, with some small distance between the nodes. She also doesn’t produce any foxtails, all that power is spend on her density.

Yield: It sure isn’t a heavy yielder, but she does a good job, especially seeing her flowering time. She’ll perform well in scrog, because of her density and number of side-branches she can produce. And for the hobbyists the reasonable compact ‘popcorn’ buds in the lower regions, will put some nice extra weight in the scale.

Visual: These buds just scream ‘Indica’! Extremely dense, and completely coverd with a thick layer of (very small) trichomes. Despite she has some ‘Sativa’ allure while flowering, you can’t find anything from that allure in the dried buds. She has a nice pale green colour, which is covered for around 70% with short caramel coloured pistils. You can tell by the looks of the pistils, she was flowered till the right time, and the leafs tell me she did it in style! (trichomes are mostly amber)

Smell: First thing that comes to mind, is dark roast with a hidden hint of diesel. It sure isn’t a dominating scent, but more of a dark earthy tone. When crumbling her, a third scent joins in which is more pungent, and even tickles your nose when really taking a good smell. The spicy pungent Afghan part is exactly what she needs, and gives her just some more dimension. :verrygood

Taste: Far from what I expected from such a power strain, a smooth diesel taste with spicy undertones, which aren’t sharp on the throat at all. She’s been flushed perfectly, and she has been given the time she needs. She’s till very fresh, yet the taste is already pure and even smoother than most Herijuana buds I’ve smoked. If you put away the joint for a brief moment, a lovely herby diesel taste remains on your tongue! The smoke expands minimally in my lungs, which makes her easier to smoke and seems to make her more smoother. If I go really deep into the taste, again the Afghan/roast taste is resembled, even some orange peel undertones. :nerd

Effect: I might have to start changing the build-up of my smokereports, because after smoking this lady, I don’t even feel like reporting….

Some Indica power..!!!! :showoff: Literally within 1 minute you can feel her entering your head, not even a nice warm blanket dropping down on you, but a punch in the face!!! All senses and energy to do things are lost, along with that most pain in my body and the stress of things that still need to be done. It really is a big pause on the stress in body and mind if you decide to take this lady out for the night, and luckily she remains for a good 1,5 hour before she begins to weaken. And the munchies she can give you..!!! This is THE perfect strain to lay down on the couch with on a lazy Sunday, with some goodies and nothing else to do…

Verdict: What a medicine..! What a power..! And all that in an above average Indica taste and scent pallet. I’ve grown and smoked her several times, and I can tell this sample provided by Bazz should be up there with the best I’ve tasted so far. Bazz F, thanks you for the lovely (and almost painfree) night with this lady..! :hug:

Looks: 8

Smell: 7,5

Taste: 7,5

Effect: 9,5

Yield: 7

Greets stikkie

Next smokereport coming from Stikkie will be the 1st Sodelicious pheno.

Nice work rocking the 250!

Did you try Pure Kush or The White yet? I was told that was pure Kush not LA Pure Kush, probably a fruitler Bubba cross or S1. The White is strong, but is like Chem D's weaker brother. I could not get a super strong taste, but it's in the diesel family.