•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
thor

sativas

well was wondering,havnt been having as much luck with quantity since i switched to growing indica.been real good quality dont get me wrong but i have not been able to get enough out of my space to last me in between grows so was thinking of switching back to sativas and wanted to get some recommendations on what strains are the most productive and provide the best medicine out of what sannie offers,thanks,peace :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Different strains are good medicine for different things. What is the problem you are treating? I have a breating problem. I have found that Trainwreck helps it. It is about an average yielding plant. I also found Jackhammer helped it as well. I found both of these to my liking for taste and potency. They were a great smoke to get high on. The Jackhammer had a great yield to it. My vote would be the Jackhammer. As far as a good yielding plant goes hard to beat the Killing Fields. I had a few huge plants there.

Different strains are good medicine for different things. What is the problem you are treating? I have a breathing problem. I have found that Trainwreck helps it. It is about an average yielding plant. I also found Jackhammer helped it as well. I found both of these to my liking for taste and potency. They were a great smoke to get high on. The Jackhammer had a great yield to it. My vote would be the Jackhammer. As far as a good yielding plant goes hard to beat the Killing Fields. I had a few huge plants there.

well arthritis is the main thing,but i also have breathing probs.plus i also use it to help with anxiety.i am sure there are better yielding indicas as well and it might have just been my selection so far,and have been fairly new to the seed ordering thing,in the past always just used whatever i could get my hands on,thanks for the info :rolleyes: