•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Unexperienced

My outdoor finished Hericules

Sorry it's actually not completely finished its still curing and it was only one plant that grew under a tree by a close friend of mine that has no experience and used absolutely no nutrients. He grew it next to 2 other strains and this was the highest yielder with the heaviest buds. I would love to do nothing but Hericules next season. The smell is wierd it smells crazy like a poison or something and I love it. Cant wait to smoke it but I dont want to try it untill its fully cured so I can get the full effect. I can already tell its gonna be some one hitter quiter type of shit. After seeing how this strain grows all I can say is that my respect for Sannie just got bigger.

Here's a budshot in the light.

gallery_3590_2473_35784.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality it was taken with a cell phone. Oh and by the way I smoked some today... Damn ive been high for about 4 hours already its barely starting to wear off a little. I liked the taste it was very smooth and the smell was similar to a Jack Herer in my opinion but it had a very strong smell. I already compared this strain to 3 different outdoor grown strains done by different friends and some done by me. Overall this was the brightest greenest one. It makes all other shit look brown when u put them together. Would be interesting to see what this would look if I grew it indoor.

I grew 1 Hericules outdoor this year. It was about 3.5 ft tall, very light green and yielded about 280 grams. I topped it 4 times and got some very nice buds from it. I regret not taking any pics, but the next time I grow one I will.