•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

ProfessorP

Caramel Candy Kush

Caramel Candy Kush

Lineage: pre98 OG Bubba x Ms.Universe #10

Parental Information The mother for this cross is the heavy hitting, Indica dominant, pre98 OG Bubba clone.. Although she's great for pain, OG Bubba can sometimes be "non-functional".. This is one of the reasons we've introduced her to our Ms.Universe #10 male...

The Ms.Universe (DessTar x c99/Romulan F2) has an extremely high thc content, but is a very functional and long-lasting medicine... The #10 male carries a DessTar(Starship x KaliMist) Dominancy which brings the disco balls(aka resin glands) to the party, as well as a extra coating of frosting and sweet essence of fruit, caramel and spices.....

The Ms.Universe put bubba on a whole new level with this hybrid!

Expect lots of resin very early in bloom and 8-9wk bloom time (that depends on preference, most phenos are ripe after 7wks). Above average yields are common with most plants.

Phenotypes:

There are two distinct phenos, with all other plants leaning towards one or the other.

Pheno #1 (70%)

This is the most common Pheno which is Bubba Dom by appearance, but the smells are leaning more towards the Ms.U's cherry, caramel, vanilla aroma..... The flowers are very dense and "boxy", with the tops growing out the sides and the tops... incredible flavor and high!

Pheno #2 (30%)

This pheno's bud structure leans a bit more towards the Ms.U male, but still has the Kush dominating traits.... The flowers form dense pyramid tops, that eventually grow outward into a beautiful mess.. subtle odor, but a good odor.. caramel, fruit(grape/cherry) coffee, and cream... The texture of this pheno was unique.... similar to styrofoam when dried and cured... great for hash too

Odour Description: caramel,fruit, vanilla, coffee, spices

High Type: instant head rush and tingling pain relief, followed by a mellow head/body high...

gallery_1801_2325_250971.jpg

gallery_1801_2325_271094.jpg

gallery_1801_2325_233773.jpg

gallery_1801_2325_73217.jpg

gallery_1801_2325_131403.jpg

gallery_1801_2325_201659.jpg

gallery_1801_2325_88567.jpg

• Like 1

Stellar work Prof! I like the way you have chosen certain expressions and traits to combine, keeping the best of both. What is the lineage of the Pineapple Kush in the DessTar? I have tried a few OG x Bubba crosses lately and have been impressed with them. A Blueberry Bubba cross was particularly effective.

I look forward to trying your strains out.

P.S. Good God those trichs are stacked!

That sounds like a great cross! Outstanding descriptions. Yield estimates are tough because of individual methods. Would you say the yields are the same or less than Bubba? Does the dad bump of the vigor of the Bubba? Pheno one sounds quite good.

That sounds like a great cross! Outstanding descriptions. Yield estimates are tough because of individual methods. Would you say the yields are the same or less than Bubba? Does the dad bump of the vigor of the Bubba? Pheno one sounds quite good.

thanks folks

hi joker,

The Ms.Universe added more vigor, more smell/flavor, a bit more yield and potency to the Bubba... Some of the plants are a little stubborn in veg, but not quite as slow as the Bubba.. :rolleyes:

I tested one other Ms.Universe male(#4) that was a stand out, but Mr.Universe #10 reigned supreme on sugar content, flavor and yield after testing both offsprings.... unanimous decision :rolleyes:

cheers

Stellar work Prof! I like the way you have chosen certain expressions and traits to combine, keeping the best of both. What is the lineage of the Pineapple Kush in the DessTar? I have tried a few OG x Bubba crosses lately and have been impressed with them. A Blueberry Bubba cross was particularly effective.

I look forward to trying your strains out.

P.S. Good God those trichs are stacked!

oops, sorry I missed that question.

The Pineapple Kush was made by me, using a Master Kush male(seeds obtained late 90s in Oregon) and the old PNW pineapple clone... The Ms.Universe has over 10yrs of cumulative work in to it :rolleyes: ..

DessTar Bx1 is in the works in order to stabilize a specific pheno without losing vigor.... more info on that project will be coming in a few months...

Some incredible genetics are about to be unleashed :rolleyes:

Thanks again to Sannie!!!

Some incredible genetics are about to be unleashed :rolleyes:

Sure sounds like it! Thank you for the info. It is reassuring to know there are other grower/breeders out there working lines for stability and quality. :rolleyes:

I must say I am utterly impressed with your productdescription and lineage. Today, it seems a lot of so called "breeders" just do some pollenchucking never growing out what they create themselves, but close the eyes and hope for the best.

I had no intention of growing any seeds out the next few years, not to speak of buying any, since I have enough seeds to start feeding the hungry winterbirds with class A genetics,LOL, but I must say Professer P, I am genuinely tempted by your products, at least, I need to have some packs of your genetics.......

I have always been irritated with breeders that can't show or tell what will happen with the beans they sell to me....Thanx for breaking the trend, and giving phenotype descriptions.

Would it hurt business to ask, what your personal favorite would be among your products ?

I saw some program where a familybusiness were using the pineapple (kush) claiming it was old familyheritage bred for generations and nobody else having it, is it the same this PNW Pineapple ?

Satyr

I must say I am utterly impressed with your productdescription and lineage. Today, it seems a lot of so called "breeders" just do some pollenchucking never growing out what they create themselves, but close the eyes and hope for the best.

I had no intention of growing any seeds out the next few years, not to speak of buying any, since I have enough seeds to start feeding the hungry winterbirds with class A genetics,LOL, but I must say Professer P, I am genuinely tempted by your products, at least, I need to have some packs of your genetics.......

I have always been irritated with breeders that can't show or tell what will happen with the beans they sell to me....Thanx for breaking the trend, and giving phenotype descriptions.

Would it hurt business to ask, what your personal favorite would be among your products ?

I saw some program where a familybusiness were using the pineapple (kush) claiming it was old familyheritage bred for generations and nobody else having it, is it the same this PNW Pineapple ?

Satyr

Thank you for the compliments... and thank you for noticing the passion and work I put into this...

The PNW pineapple has been around for a very long time, and was all over being grown by everyone I knew so I highly doubt only one person had that strain... I did pass around clones of the Pineapple Kush back in the early 2000s, but I'm not sure where those have made it to or if they are still around with the same name.. lol... people and their name changing games...

My favorite for today(while working) is the Killing fields f2 x space queen f3... It's a great daytime high, but very relaxing and thought provoking.

I have some Ms.Universe curing up, which looks amazingly resinous!.. Ms.U is too strong for some people...especially if it's the DessTar dominant phenos... very greasy, intense high and lasts for a long time... I personally love this one

I'm all out of Caramel Candy Kush but this was some of my all time favorite smoke... I think I could be happy just smoking this weed as long as I had the two different phenos.. hahaha...

The Drizella (c99/white widow x c99/romulan f3) is also on the top of my list, and she is coming up on her initial release... I'm sure we could get her into the shop at some point.... my last plant I harvested of Drizella was in a 14gallon bucket (soil) and she pulled over 9.5 ounces of dried organic medicine :rolleyes:.... she's the heaviest yielder at Dynasty Seeds and soon to become a favorite of the medical communities... I'll be taking pics of her later today

I see that I'm starting to ramble, so I'm going to get back to work... :rolleyes:

cheers

Thank you for the compliments... and thank you for noticing the passion and work I put into this...

I see that I'm starting to ramble, so I'm going to get back to work... :rolleyes:

Professor, I think we have all noticed your passion!

Also, don't stop rambling....every time you start to "ramble", you share valuable nuggets of wisdom and knowledge!

(can't believe I didn't wait until the CCK was in stock before placing an order...at least I asked for a Cosmic Brian freebee!)

peace...

That Drizella sounds like awesomesauce.

oh yes, she really does ... anything with cindy in it. i'm sold instandly :rolleyes:

@professorP

the caramel candy kush will be in my next order, no questions asked ... these awesome

pictures plus your very informative and most tempting description speak for themselves.

• Like 1

The Drizilla sound amazing. I can't wait for the caramel candy kush to arrive.

How much does the c99 show through? when will it be available in the shop?

Professor P - sounds like in your before life your were an english major/ advertising. You definitely can express your passion via words extremely well. I enjoy and can visualize your genetics through your writing.

I am watching your work closely Prof. I wish you the best. The world needs people who want to further the progress of the great breeders. I am very satisfied I live in this era. We are seeing strains being created that would have been impossible years ago.

I'm busy in the garden right now, but afterwards I will start a thread for Drizella ;)

I'll say this, the C99/White Widow mom is an F1 bros. grim cut that has recessive tendencies of the white widow(c.1996) and the original C99... The C99/Romulan is F3, so it's recessive genes do not go past it's grandparents, which turns this strain into a near perfect equation.. I explained it to a close friend as a "key in a lock" when This strain came together.. Pieces of a puzzle maybe... :bier

Another thing... Many people do not know, but "Drizella" is Cinderlla's older bossy stepsister in the fairytale, and this girl plays the part of a big old meany!! Lol

Cheers

I'm busy in the garden right now, but afterwards I will start a thread for Drizella ;)

I'll say this, the C99/White Widow mom is an F1 bros. grim cut that has recessive tendencies of the white widow(c.1996) and the original C99... The C99/Romulan is F3, so it's recessive genes do not go past it's grandparents, which turns this strain into a near perfect equation.. I explained it to a close friend as a "key in a lock" when This strain came together.. Pieces of a puzzle maybe... :bier

Another thing... Many people do not know, but "Drizella" is Cinderlla's older bossy stepsister in the fairytale, and this girl plays the part of a big old meany!! Lol

Cheers

Thanks for the reply.... That sounds right up my alley. I've bern waiting for sannie to come up with a c99 cross but it looks like you Yhave done a beautiful job with these.

If you need someone trip test these, let me know, I know a grower that likes to hang in my backroom.

I'll be picking some offthese the second they are up In the shop..

What's up with the "morning star"?

Next strain that i will grow it just sound and looks awesome.

Thanks for give us the change to grow it.

/zODd

I couldn't take anymore drooling over my laptop. I ordered myself a pack yesterday and took KFxSQ freebees. Thanks Prof :bier

CCK will have to be in my next seed order. I drooled when it was first described in the poll, now I need a roll of paper towels.

Hey prof, much respect and your strains (which i will be buying) look amazing, but how do the ms. u and caramel kandy kush do outdoors? Mold resistance, temps and so on? Thanks in advance.

Hello,

there are certain plants of the Ms.universe(preferably dess*tar dom plants) which show no signs of PM or mould even in our cold wet PNW outdoors, but some of the more densely budded plants had some spots of mould due to the density. ... Indoor selection will help this process.... Sharply serrated leaves are a sign of Dess*Tar dom plants, which are the ones you'll want.

The Caramel Candy Kush has bubba traits, which can be susceptible to mould and/or PM if the conditions are damp and stagnant... But some of the plants that "foxtail' are less susceptible.

cheers