•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Clepter™

Scientific PROOF That Cannabis Is Harmful!

So yeah - I had to kill my 9 foot tall Kolossus mother...needless to say - I'M PRETTY FUCKING UPSET ABOUT IT. :rolleyes:

Here she "was"...this is what she "USED" to look like - I will miss her indeed:

gallery_1057_2291_399216.jpg

gallery_1057_2291_745017.jpg

Oh well...

Life goes on, right?

When I get REALLY upset, I like to call up my good friend Tyrone Biggums; Tyrone ALWAYS gives good, simplistic advice - the kind of advice that I NEED in a time of hardship.

After talking to Tyrone for a few hours, "we" came up with this idea:

The Construction of "Fritz" -

00042034-edebcf093691bc0b244463d010d75b3a.jpg

00040574-29a0af30495f87cf7b4c25d052d31e48.gif

This is what's left of the Kolossus "stalk" - it's the part that I "chose" as the "weapon"...the red arrows point out where the "handle" will be. The handle will be wrapped in mil-spec OD 550 cord:

gallery_1057_2291_51045.jpg

Tyrone looks on in horror - yeah, that's going to leave a mark...

gallery_1057_2291_8455.jpg

Yeah, I know; CANNABIS - thick, springy...INDESTRUCTIBLE:

gallery_1057_2291_387897.jpg

Anyway, I've already drilled out a hole for the paracord wrapping - now the stalk just has to dry for a couple more days before I actually wrap the handle.

When "Fritz" is finally completed, I'll throw up some pictures, and a little something else...

Like...

I don't know...

How about a REVIEW?

While it might not be the kind of "cannabis review" that everyone is used to, I still think most people will find it amusing!

Well, perhaps "Most People" will find it amusing - not everyone though; certainly NOT the "people" that "Fritz" will be "used" on...

For those "people" unfortunate enough to have a "date" with "Fritz", I have only one thing to say:

Take a nice hard look - the next time you see "Fritz", he'll be going "Sprinkler" on you; SNICK SNICK SNICK SNICK SNICK!!!

Thanks man!

On my next outdoor, I am going to make a cannabis shillelagh using the root-ball for the head:

stpatrickdayshillelagh.jpg

For those of you that DON'T know what a shillelagh is, it's the same damn thing used in "Gangs of New York":

AgedBeech2.jpg

MonkShillelagh5.jpg

good ol' pothead, I read through the whole thing, comments and all. After i finished i sat here confused as to why this guy cut down such a beautiful plant? Must have been one crazy news report (New virus, the plague, poisonous spurs embedded in bud!?!) to convince such a obviously dedicated grower to kill his crop! It wasnt until i went back to surfing post that it hit me, The stick could kill ya. What a dumb shit, lol

clepters pics always make me wanna buy a camera myself, but what the hell for ... ?

... his pics for sure will always rule this board anyways !!!! *wink*

thif iz gweat stuff, clep ... please ... more, more :rolleyes:

Thanks Clepter™, at last a sensible thread, better than all these multi-thread starters > boring!

Years ago i had a Sensi Star, i remember commenting at the time that if the weed didn't knock you out, the trunk would.

Have you ever noticed that every grower is MacGyver... give him anything and he'll figure out a way to build something useful out of it..

lmao

There are other ways cannabis can kill. Like if you get so munched out you stuff gobs of Doritos down your throat and choke to death. You can also slip and fall on your way up to your (and by "your" I mean "my") attic grow room.

Those buds look dangerous, too. I can PM my safe addy if you'd like me to dispose of them in an environmentally friendly manner for you.

There are other ways cannabis can kill. Like if you get so munched out you stuff gobs of Doritos down your throat and choke to death. You can also slip and fall on your way up to your (and by "your" I mean "my") attic grow room.

Those buds look dangerous, too. I can PM my safe addy if you'd like me to dispose of them in an environmentally friendly manner for you.

incineration isn't environmentally friendly :bier

BalzOut

incineration isn't environmentally friendly :bier

BalzOut

How about if I hold it in long enough?

Ahhh Cleptor!!! Reminds me of some unknown Sativa in 1992, 17 feet tall on the river bank...The stalk was cut into a club, more like a baseball bat! Memories...

Crazy ass Clepter at it again! Hahaha Lets see a pic with the handle wrapped. I save my stalks and trunks too. Kinda like trophies.