•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Vito

Lets eat weed.

No problem is realy fun to make those recipes.

I was very busy first it was Vietnam then it was a party with wietforum members.

But i will try to add next week an new thing.

And i like to try playing with cocos-milk.

/Vito

thanks for this awesome thread, vito ... i am going to try this recipies one by one (will take some time, i guess).

all of the ones you have shared so far are truly marvellous. i did not know what to do with my mom, but now you

are my inspiration #1 (with your BHO, the oils, the vape, the baking and the many, many smoke reports) ... this is

canna-wisdom at its very best.

thanks again, my frien ... i am sure looking forward to that dinner and vape someday, zODd :)

Vito, your threads carry such a great vibe, imagery and thoughtful posting collide in inspiring and sometimes breathtaking ways. There isn't a photo here that doesn't make me hungry lol, the canna part of the recipes are just a bonus, but with or without they are all really appetizing dishes. Not surprised though, looking at any of your threads it's clean that you do a lot of things with passion, growing, photography, cooking, posting threads......you're a model member here Vito.

I'm going to give it my best to recreate some of these tasty dishes, but I don't think I have the baking skills you have lol.

Peace

RM

Is that almond butter you put in the middle of the stollen? I'll make a canna-free version for my mother for Christmas. Thanks again zODd/vito.

Rev is right about your passion. You are a true artist with many media!

Dear santero,

That a nice thing to hear.

Self I get inspiration by so many things and with a forum like this is great to share (Sharing is caring).

i am sure looking forward to that dinner and vape someday, zODd

You always welcome here it`s 15 min from Amsterdam so when you go there i can even fix some sleeping places.

Maybe it`s a plan to make a Open grow meeting like i did with Wietforum.

Dear ReverendMaynard,

Thank for the really nice reply that are things that give me inspiration.

Dear bobbiroo,

Yeas it`s almond butter i have a recipes of it to.

Will try to add some more when i feel i a bit better.

Dear CRaiNKy,

Thanks ^_^.

/Vito