•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
soopy

LA Pure Kush BHO

Used some loose lower buds (larf) and made some BHO with 5x refined Power brand butane. The buds were harvested around the 8 week mark. Tastes like pure hash, pine, fuel, and a cleaning product or two. Gives an instant rush on the inhale, and a wonderfully strong all-over buzz follows on the exhale.

gallery_2521_1655_308118.jpg

gallery_2521_1655_594039.jpg

gallery_2521_1655_95062.jpg

gallery_2521_1655_558418.jpg

gallery_2521_1655_366787.jpg

Thanks guys! Man this stuff is tasty, I need to make some more. I still have more LAPK trim/larf and some Fire OG and Alien Kush trim.

Man, y'all got me wanting some! Now where did I put that little container..........lol.

Nice - it's the only BHO other than AE77 Cali-O that I've been able to smoke without freaking out.

PK BHO feels totally sativa at first (at least to me) - weird...

ink: Thanks, you're welcome!

Clep: Thanks. I agree, it is a very "active" stone for an indica. I can smoke this stuff all day, lol. It's a great combination of strength and calm. I have heard good things about that Cali-O clone.

hiwatt: Thank you, I use a glass tube ( a "steam roller" style pipe with the bowl plugged up). I need to get a glass tube without a bowl, ones that are just made for extraction. Most glass shops in Cali can get them from their glass vendors if they don't already stock them. Just slap a hose clamp and a coffee filter on the end and you are set.

Useless has a great how-to thread on here that gives the basics. Thank you Useless, much respect for your info and thread full of tasty oil shots.

Awesome looking BHO "Thumbs up".

I always enjoy BHO on A vulcano.

Hope you show more of you BHO making in the future.

/zODd