•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hupla

POTM NOVEMBER 2011

Ola!!

*from the first of each month a new POTM topic will pop up to post entries.

*Poll is started from the last of the month to vote for a winner (7 day poll )

*10 pics will be selected for this poll if there are more entries

*Winner gets a donated gift and eternal fame in the OPG files!! (thanks 2 all participants in advance)

RULES:

Submit one pic,, can be old , can be new, as long as:

* its yours

* youhave more then 25 posts

* it hasnt been submitted in previous potm's.

* its Garden Shots, Bud Shots, Plant, plantparts .

* its uploaded on OPG gallery

* (no mods or admins,,we get 2 vote and pick 10 for the poll tho )

first prize: Get to choose 10 femmed or 20 regular seeds from Sannies shop. Bacto & spongepots included :)SANNIESSHOP

runner up gets:

a pack of pre 98 bubba x oriental express

draws get: to split the prize

Thanks Sannie, blazing pisteleros, noname, DW and BK etc for granting some awesome prizes !!

AUTO HINDU KUSH from LOWLIFE SEEDS

gallery_22720_11047_524658.jpg

45days from start till chop due to problems.

Was my first tryout grow with CFL lamps.

Greetings

first try outdoor.

lady purple 50 days in flowering.

gallery_1018_2502_1516937.jpg

a pack of pre 98 bubba x oriental express

oriental express rulez.

/zODd

Here's a cutey, not my best work at all but amusing none the less

Background....

I took clones back in April, had to many so I set some outside to die. This girl somehow rooted herself and stayed alive. I noticed she was living in early September. Chopped a couple weeks ago just before first frost. She never grew taller but filled out in the end. No fertilizers.

gallery_5621_2501_1788988.jpg

Hillcrest, good Lord! What is that beast? SJ?

Tangerine Dream with a bit extra HillCrest in ;)

@warr: Real Arty picture!! Although it's not from something desirable, it's put in a nice picture! Like it.

oK folks,

a blast form the past. this is a shot from a Cozmo plant.

i called these buds running fire cause 90 deg temps cause them to grow with almost no leaf matter on the buds/colas.

until this happend to me i had never seen anything like it before in any of my own botany experiments.

when i search for a decnt picture i was surprized at how it looked when made bigger. so hopefully that can be done here too and maybe i'll have a slim chance.

Cozmo is clayill 420's family strain btw not mine. i have let quite a few peeps have some of the beans i made so much so i'm low on them and now have to preserve what i have left . so i can keepo this strain going. nuff said

shit the fucking picture procedure, grrrrrr. i guess i'll have to do it again lol. :dribble: OK LET'S SEE IF I HAVE THIS RIGHT. HER'S GOES SOMETHIN. Ok seems i did it correctly, can you imagine going through those directions each time i post a pic lol. No choice i can't recall the process by heart soi cut and pasted some of it elsewhere and refer back to it as i go along. damn my head hurts someobody pass me a fatty!

gallery_1980_1719_62783.jpg

Here is a postcard sort of picture that i made from my favourite chocolate rain, hope someone likes it, :)

gallery_2903_1752_1770603.png

Take care.

hello gang

here s me entry for this month,

we have a seeded choke berry very close to harvest

gallery_1136_614_213795.jpg

frosty^^ nice pics everyone. @ Hillcrest, thats the best tangerine dream i've seen,its a beast.wicked pheno for sog. hows the smell,taste and high? mack

Very Nice! Never grown it myself but I'm sitting on an ounce of it right now. It's stronger than I thought it was going to be based off of the shitty bag appeal it had. Smells great, smokes great but looks bad in the jar/bag.

so does that mean it's not pure tangerine dream ? i'm confused & maybe not the only one lol.

regardless of what that plant is i know i'd be happy to grow such a beauty that yields like that.

can yopu tell us more about it please?

i can just imagine how that would be outside in good conditions; even big bush style.

scary/delightfull just to think about that imho congrats! what does it smoke like? report hint, hint, hint

As this is the POTM and not genetics chat I didnt feel it was appropriate to go into it here.

Quick answer.......... Not pure. It's my TD x afrodite cross (TDA). That pheno is a TD dom. basic report...........DEVASTATING..but unfortunately a tendance to herm towards end. Maybe I'll expand on it alittle in smoke reports for you ;) as it was quite a journey producing her....even though in the end in my eye's it was a failure.

Size is due to supercropping....you can get basic TD to grow this way with the correct pheno... maybe not so Donkey's dick Like lol

Grtz HillCrest