•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hupla

POTM NOVEMBER 2011

The voting does not seems to work mack 10

Hupla is fixing it.

Nice pics guys, its getting more insane every month.

Grdz e$ko,

This is a picture of some urkese / jtr polm i made about six months ago. little report about that.

please see quote below

"I can tell you this - I packed my wife a cone of the straight Poln and she tugged it back like a real trooper. Well, yesterday she came to me and said "mk, I have a confession to make. Do you remember when I had that cone of the Poln. Well, I was sitting in the lounge reading when it came on , and then the room started spinning and I got the head spins, then had to race to the sink to puke!" Ya gotta laugh eh. I told here it was perhaps the biggest compliment to the maker that the high was profound enough to "green her out" lol lol.

So mate, I am half way through the smoke report on the TY template, and will submit it with the pic to Marco for publishing.

Mate, my wife is a fucking Trojan when it comes to smoking great pot as she has been smoking my gear for years. Whenm she told me she had greened out I could not stop laughing, and still am when ever I see her. This is only the second time that she has smoked that the high is so totally profound to cause this effect. Full credit to you lol.

I really can not say enough thanks to you for your kindness.

And, I am still amazed it cleared the border as I could smell the Cheese in it as soon as I opened the mail box, and that was before even befor I had opened it lol.

I will say that the JTR is a fucking terrific strain so I am now going on the hunt for some beans so Ican grow it out myself.

So totally impressed with your kindness and grow skills AND Poln making skills.

Cheers

gallery_4007_2469_895649.jpg

both look tastey inky ,bud and hash :icecream: urkle cheese and jtr is quiet the mix. mack.

Ok, I'll add a lil blast from the past.... :j

gallery_306_67_68332.jpg

Mass Super Skunk

Peace...wpw

Extrema at 35 days and a macro shot

Extrema 7

Extrema Macro 1

A quick smoke report from a heavy smoker. He smokes daily and has smoked Cheese and Pre 98 Bubba Kush. He told me that there is no reason to ever only take 1 or 2 hits. He says he always need at least a half joint if not more. Here is what he told me:

"That shit is strong. Super strong."

I filled a bowl and took a rip. It expanded so much I coughed for 5 minutes. It hit me hard and fast. I took another very small rip and I was done. I was high for 3 and a half hours.

I asked how extrema compared to bubba or cheese (he rates them 8-8.5) . He stated "It doesn't compare. We are talking more like eating brownies type high. I have never been that high smoking. You should not smoke this during the day. It is way to strong."

Also this was off of a small lower bud that was taken a week early.

Help in the Gardengallery_4213_2402_3800318.jpg

I'm having a bitch of a time trying to paste a pic. Butch BB

gallery_4213_2402_3800318.jpg

@ButchBigBud

Here the photo i did have the same when copy the tag ([ img]).

On this forum is beter to use the insert image option @ the editor.

So this the photo from ButchBigBud and not from me.

gallery_4213_2402_3800318.jpg

/zODd