•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Zorph

Extrema Macro

Makes me wish i had a good camera. Nice pics

A quick smoke report from a heavy smoker. He smokes daily and has smoked Cheese and Pre 98 Bubba Kush. He told me that there is no reason to ever only take 1 or 2 hits. He says he always need at least a half joint if not more. Here is what he told me:

"That shit is strong. Super strong."

I filled a bowl and took a rip. It expanded so much I coughed for 5 minutes. It hit me hard and fast. I took another very small rip and I was done. I was high for 3 and a half hours.

I asked how extrema compared to bubba or cheese (he rates them 8-8.5) . He stated "It doesn't compare. We are talking more like eating brownies type high. I have never been that high smoking. You should not smoke this during the day. It is way to strong."

Also this was off of a small lower bud that was taken a week early.

That's extrema. It is not a daytime smoke unless you are laying on the beach having Pacifico brought to you. I can't wait to see the difference in the size of my buds going from a 10 liter pot to a 80 liter. I imagine the potency will remain the same,

Get a pic of the whole plant and enter it in the potm, bro! and glad to see you here, zorph!! Keep the faith bro!

Inkog77, I tried to follow the links in your sig but they are not links? I'll just go to your page and follow what I can find there, interested in the recycled soil and homemade soil threads!