•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Jane Doe

How to upload multiple images (bulk upload)

Just give me r00t, I'll turn it on.

HEHEHHEE........ root gets you along way on many forums as security low ;)

Grtz HillCrest

OK Folks this may or may not help others :)

but I will share it because it helped me

here is what happen I look at the flash uploader in PMs and it would have let me upload more then one image

at time

I did not but could have I went into my gallery to upload photos and it let me queue up 15 photos

and up load then in a few minutes (about two)

I believe when I clicked on that button in the PM section it enabled that feature in my browser

as I was not getting a button in my gallery to pick it , so it maybe a global setting

but who knows

now I do want to say your mileage my very as the 15 images I uploaded were only about

a meg and a half total as I resize to 600 x 800 and the images are about 100 kilobytes each

if you images are 1.5 megs each it will still take more then likely 10 to 15 minutes

hope it may help some

all the best and grow well

Dequelo

With Gogol Chrome I uploaded 5 pics yesterday, take me less than 2 minutes, resized before (with ACDsee size recording) in 5 minutes too...

I need a gallery to perform step one. When I pull down my randude tab I see no gallery button to push. Apparently I need a gallery to create an album or something. I have been using computers since there were computers so I believe this functionality is disabled for me. Is there a minimum post count to post pictures? I am a bit of a photographer so this is a bummer. Thanks

I need a gallery to perform step one. When I pull down my randude tab I see no gallery button to push. Apparently I need a gallery to create an album or something. I have been using computers since there were computers so I believe this functionality is disabled for me. Is there a minimum post count to post pictures? I am a bit of a photographer so this is a bummer. Thanks

Try going to your profile and look on the left side of the screen and see if there is gallery there.

• Like 1

Thanks Mav, I finally got it! As funny as this may seem, I am actually pretty good with computers. Been making a good living with them for almost 30 years anyway. I just couldn't find the right combination. I got it now though, Thanks.