•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

satyr

Pot Wine ?

I just read an article about a southern californian Chef, that made CannaWine, and recommended it highly. It seemed it was not OK to sell this stuff in the dispensaries, but never the less highly interesting.

Since there are lots of peeps, in here from wineproducing countries, I wondered if there was any personal accounts, and recipes to be shared.

I don't drink a lot, but I might be more tempted, if there "high-side" to it.

I would imagine it was a match made in heven for some people, to me it would be a fun way of expanding my edible trials with some more drinking LOL.

Anyone ?

Have a good one everybody

Satyr

Have you ever tried homemade juice hooch? Terrible :-)

I think Satyr means "propper" wine.

No i never drink that.

On imag is a topic with making wine don`t know is there is thc in it (English to bad).

/zODd

here are a few i found. thank you for making this thread Satyr. maybe some HB wine will be in our future lol.

Weed Wine Recipe

weed-wine-300x225.jpgCannabis is often added to alcohol to make a quick and effective drink that will keep. However, we suggest consuming this red wine concoction on the night of making, and of course sharing it. This simple recipe serves 6-9 people and is an easy way to rid yourself of any trimmed leaves you may otherwise be discarding.

Ingredients:

• 1 bottle of good red wine
  • 4 cloves
  • 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
  • 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • an orange to stick the cloves into
  • 28 grams (1 ounce) of trimmed cannabis leaves

Directions:

Combine ingredients in a large pan and warm gently for 2 hours. Then strain and serve.

When considering all of marijuana's uses, get ready to have one more—haute herb. Infusing wine with THC has become all the rage in Northern California's wine country. You can't buy it in stores, but there are other means of imbibing liquid cannabis. Try this recipe at home.

Tools:

2-one gallon jugs with caps, several smaller bottles, a 3-ft. length of plastic tubing (try the non-PVC kind), and muslin

Ingredients:

1. Minimum four ounces of fresh stems of marijuana stalks, leaves, branches
(talk about reuse & recycle). No seeds, they’re just too oily.

2. Fruit. Try two oranges and a lemon.

3. About 3 pounds of wine or 3 pounds of sugar, or a mixture of honey and sugar totaling 3 pounds. If you like a more desert wine flavor, use an additional ½ pound of sugar; for a drier wine use ½ less.

4. One fresh active yeast cake (not dry yeast).

Directions:

1. Place stems and leaves into the jug. Don’t skimp, use as much as possible.

2. Squeeze the fruit juice into the jug. No canned or boxed juices, fresh is best.

3. Heat 3 quarts of water to boil in a non-aluminum pan (consider avoiding non-stick too). Dissolve the sweetener in the water.

4. Pour the water into the jug, cap and shake well. Loosen the cap and leave to cool.

5. Use warm (not boiling) water to dissolve the yeast cake entirely.

6. Check to see if the jug has cooled down. If it has, pour the yeast mixture into the jug, shake well and take the cap off.

7. Pour about 2 inches worth of cool water into the jug, making sure to leave space at the top cover loosely.

8. Place the jug in a dark area like a cupboard or closet. If the liquid bubbles out, just wipe it off.

9. Over the next few days, occasionally unscrew the cap and push the contents down with a sterilized wooden spoon or kitchen utensil. Close the top loosely when done.

10. Fermentation will last about 2 weeks, with the liquid bubbling to the surface. Add a bit of cool water during this time every few days and repeat pushing the contents down. Never keep the cap tightly closed.

11. Average fermenting time is about 4 weeks. To check if it’s ready, tip the jug back and forth. If no bubbles rise from the stems, the fermentation is done. Do not shake the jug.

Bottling and Storing:

1. When the process is complete, move the jug very carefully so as not to disturb the sentiments at the bottom.

2. Uncap the jug and insert the plastic piping about one inch from the bottom. Siphon the contents into a clean glass jug through the muslin; this will remove the particles from the liquid. Don’t worry if the wine looks murky, it will dissipate in time.

3. Take the new jug, cap it loosely and place in a dark place. The old jug can be thrown away, stems included.

4. Leave the new jug in place, no moving or shaking it. A layer of dark sediment will gather at the bottom. Leave undisturbed for one month.

5. Rinse several new bottles in boiling water and carefully siphon the wine into them over a muslin layer. Cap them and seal the cap with electrical tape or melted wax.

6. The wine is ready, but it’s not aged well yet. Place the bottles back in their dark spot and leave for as long as possible. Consider leaving for another 6 months, this will greatly improve the taste and clarity.

Enjoy the green wine and make sure to tell us know how it goes!

____________________________________________________________________________________

How is the weed-wine made?

It's not hard, says Sonia Van Gilder Cooke at TIME. The fermentation process converts the grapes' sugar into alcohol, which in turn extracts the THC — the ingredient that induces a high — from the weed. "Add a pound of marijuana to a cask of wine. Ferment for nine months. You're done."

Wine from weed stems wtf!

growery.please.png

Marijuana Wine

By Thebooedocksaint

recently found a recipe for it, and I think I am going to try it. I will post it below for all you current growers to look at.

Almostany fruit or plant material can be used as a base for wine making, andthe marijuana plant is no exception. Marijuana wine is alcoholic, asall wines are. The basic fermentation process converts the natural andadded sugars to alcohol. Marijuana wine contains about 13% alcohol whenthe following process is followed.

The big bonus that putsmarijuana wine in a class by itself is tetrahydrocannabinol. THC, theactive ingredient that gets you stoned, is soluble in alcohol.Therefore, as the wine ferments, alcohol is formed which dissolves theactive THC from the marijuana. That THC then becomes part of the wine.The amount of THC in your wine depends on the amount and quality of themarijuana used in the wine-making process.

Ingredients:

1.A minimum of four ounces of stems are needed. One-half to one pound ispreferred. As much leaf material as you like can be used ...it makesthe wine even better, but stems alone, which are usually thrown out,will make an excellent wine. DO NOT use seeds in the wine as they arevery oily, contain no THC and cause a bad flavor.

2. Two fresh oranges and one lemon

3.2½ to 3 lbs of white or turbinado sugar or 3 lbs of refined or naturalsugar can be used. A mixture of honey and sugar can also be used justso it totals 3 lbs. This amount of sugars produces a wine that is justbarely dry with a nice mellow flavor. If a sweeter wine is preferred, ½lb more sugar is used; for a drier wine, ½ lb less sugar.

4. One cake of fresh active yeast (not the dry yeast)

Equipment:

1. 2 -one gallon jugs with caps

2. Several smaller bottles (Grolsh bottles work killer)

3. A 3 ft length of plastic tubing

4. Some old nylon stockings or pieces of muslin

Preparation:

1. Stuff the stems and leaves into the gallon jug. The more, the better!

2.Squeeze the juice from the oranges and lemon, strain and pour into thejug stuffed with stems. Canned or frozen juices should not be used asthey contain preservatives and the wine will not ferment properly.

3.Heat 2 or 3 quarts of water to near boiling (do not use an aluminumpan). Completely dissolve the sugar or honey into the hot water

4.Pour the hot water with the sugars completely dissolved into the jug ofstems. Cap the jug, shake well, loosen the cap, and set the jug asideto cool to room temperature.

5. Then, in a small amount ofluke-warm water (not hot) dissolve one entire cake of yeast. It maytake considerable stirring, but the yeast must be completely dissolved.Use more water if necessary.

CAUTION: Before proceeding with the next step, make sure the jug has cooled completely!

6.Pour the yeast solution into the jug, cap, shake well, and immediatelyremove the cap. Fill the jug to within 2 to 3 inches from the top withcool water. Be sure to leave several inches of space at the top of thejug or it will overflow when fermentation begins. Place the cap looselyon the jug.

7. Place the jug on several thicknesses ofnewspapers and put it in a dark place. The back of a closet is ideal.The contents of the jug will begin fermenting vigorously within a fewhours. Often some of the liquid will bubble out of the jug, especiallywhen the jug is filled too full. Just wipe it up and change thenewspapers. DO NOT ADD MORE WATER!

This superactive fermentationlasts for several days. During this time it is helpful to open the jugand push the marijuana down with a clean stick or wooden spoon. Be sureto replace the cap loosely.

8. Allow fermentation to continuefor 2 weeks. During this time bubbles will be rising continuouslythrough the stems. Add small amounts of cool water during this 2 weekinterval to gradually fill the jug. At the same time, push themarijuana down as before. Always replace the cap loosely.

9. Thetotal fermentation time varies, but the average time is 4 weeks. Theactive fermentation of the first few weeks will gradually get slowerand slower until it stops. To check for completion of fermentation tipthe jug slightly back and forth. If no bubbles rise up through thestems, the fermentation is complete. DO NOT SHAKE THE JUG AT THIS TIME.

Bottling and Aging:

Whenthe fermentation is complete, carefully move the jug as not to disturbthe sediment on the bottom. A sink counter is a good place to work.Insert the plastic tubing down the inside of the jug to about 1 inchfrom the bottom. Siphon (start by sucking on the tube) the contentsinto another clean glass jug. At this time it's best to allow the wineto pass through several layers of clean nylon stocking or muslin beforeallowing it to enter the second jug. This will remove particles thatmay come through while siphoning. The wine will look murky at this time.

Discardthe fermenting jug with it's stems. It's best to cap it, put it in apaper bag and throw the whole thing out. Take the new jug of wine, capit loosely and put it back in the dark place. Gradually the wine willbecome clear and a layer of sediment will form on the bottom. DO NOTDISTURB THE JUG AT THIS TIME.

Allow it to settle and clarify inthis fashion for one month then, being very careful not to disturb thesediment on the bottom, carry the jug back to the sink counter.

Rinseseveral fifth (or Grolsch) bottles in boiling water. Carefully siphonthe wine from the jug through several layers of nylon or muslin, asbefore being careful not to disturb the sediment on the bottom. Whenthe bottles are filled, cork or cap them tightly. Seal the cap or corkwith electrical tape or melted wax.

The wine is now ready todrink (if you're too eager), but it's going to taste nasty. It's bestto put the bottles back in their dark place. The longer they are agedin this manner, the clearer, smoother and more mellow this wine willbecome (I highly recommend aging at least 6 months). Note: the winewill never be as crystal clear as a commercial wine, as this is anatural wine with no chemicals added.

• Like 1

28 gram (an ounce) for 75cl of wine ? So 5 grams each glass of wine ? :rtfm: :fish:

I do many Hot WIne during winter, with orange slice, cinamon, and much less weed or hash or oil, i'm not sure you can cover 28 grams of trim, a big bag, with only a bottle.

ye you can't dont you know it man

28 gram (an ounce) for 75cl of wine ? So 5 grams each glass of wine ? :rtfm: :fish:

I do many Hot WIne during winter, with orange slice, cinamon, and much less weed or hash or oil, i'm not sure you can cover 28 grams of trim, a big bag, with only a bottle.

defo not possible