•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

ChronicKev

I got Busted

Hello Friends and Fellow Opengrowers,

Well the bad news is the police obtained a warrant and gutted me and my house. The bast*rds took everything. I had about 2oz of weed drying in one cupboard about 7g of jellyhash I had just made, about 7g of Lemon Skunk bud in a Kilner jar and a few grams of fingerhash also some thc crystals in a tub and 2 tubs of ground weed about a gram each. I had 3 plants in my flower room 1 Choc Cheese @ 7 weeks, 1 Gryphon @ 7 weeks andanother Gryphon @ 4 weeks. In my veg room I had 4 seedling and 1 clone in an areoponic propogator. I also had a collection of seeds never to be replaced(GUTTED) nearly a thousand seeds. I had to watch while they destroyed my plants and it has left me felling hollow.

I like most people use cannabis to help with aches and pains I get in my back, hands and knees. I also use cannabis to help with my depression. I told the police this and asked if they could leave me a small bit to come back to considering how much they took. They found this very amusing.

I have been charged under the Misuse of Drus Act setion 4(2) 5(2) 5(3) and I have to go to court on 15th December.

I will update this once I have spoken to my lawyer.

Peace and be safe CK.

I hate to hear this CK. I hope all works out for you. They have only taken possessions. At the moment it is hard to choke down. Don't let them take your spirit away too. I think that part of it was the hardest to overcome.

Wishing you nothing but the best. Keep us posted.

That is absolutely terrible news CK. Do you know what it was that pointed the police in your direction? If they went to the trouble of getting a search warrant it certainly doesn't seem to be random. As Maverick has said, only material possessions have been taken, please do your best to keep your spirits up and your depression/pain at a minimum. Sadly, the vast majority of police officers find the loss of medical MJ to a patient amusing. I find that type of behavior mean-spirited and uncalled for. If there is anything I can do to help you, please let me know.

Sending good vibes your way brother. DG

So sorry to hear of your bad luck CK. I wish you much strength and an understanding judge at the appropriate time. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

"What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger". Words to heed....Like Maverick said, they only took possessions. Not you. Everything can be replaced. Starting over is not the end of the world. Hold your head high and be strong. This too, shall pass.

Sorry for your troubles CK, Leo is all for busting med users as they don't feel there is any medical use for MJ.

Unfortunately most law enforcement officers are ignorant, uneducated and certainly UN-compassionate. If the govn't would educate those people who love to swoop in and destroy maybe it wouldn't be gut everything. I am of the opinon that until the big guns (Pharmaceutical companies) get control of the medical MJ industry this type of bullshit will continue. Why aren't the cops out catching the real crimminals? ( you know the meth and crack dealers) Well it's because the big guns fill the politicans coffers with money to lobby for control over medical marijuana. Pharmaceutical companies can't patent a natural herb so they made maridol and nabidol and the like which aren't nearly as effective as the real deal and they ain't making any money off of MJ and they want to badly ( 30 pills cost $105.00 Canadian). So we as users get visits from LEO. at the request of the government officals who lobby for the Phama companies.

Is there any chance you can get a med licence or a doctors certificate saying you use marijuana medicinally? This would help you out in court. I wish you the best CK and don't ever let the bastards kill your spirit. Butch BB

Damn brother, alot of us have been where you are...It'll pass, it sucks, but in time, you'll get it all back man, even better seeds!!!

Keep your chin up young man, get through this and regroup, it appears you have many here who support you, with their help and good karma on your side you can overcome. The materials destroyed and stolen can be replaced, consider this to be only a minor setback, ease your mind.

Good luck to you as you move forward.

Thats bad news,

I feel along with u,

Wishing i could help u,

The only thing i can help u with,

is moral support,

and iff u ever restart, i will replace the seeds u bought from me for free.

They can harm us, but they can never wipe us out.

Grdz e$ko,

• Like 1

Life goes on and fates of the world work in wild ways. Some of the best things that happened to me came to be due to shaking out of other shit that hurt at one time or another.

I would take the time to reflect and mentally prepare for what is next and take it on. Stay focused/busy and not dwelling on it is best I would say.

best regards to you and hope fully good health.

i hope this bad time passes quickly and that you are not effected by the outcome.

once a grower always a grower, chin up next time mayb it will be diffferent.

You should be able to get the seeds back. Tell them they were gifted from a dead friend and its the only momento of them. If your in UK the seeds arent illegal. In prison my friend had his bogey collection seized as they thought it was drugs. Once analysed there was no drugs so they had to return his bogey collection to him. Sorry to hear you been busted.

Shyte been there too,but in our country they atleast let us keep the seeds, funny here you're allowed to buy,sell and posses seeds, just not make a plant of them...dang!!

I think like BBB said that you should go with the medical aspect in it. Its not like you've got a ton of marijuana, so hopefully they'll see it yer way, that is of course if you don't have anything prior to this with the law.There's is nothing worse than seeing stupid grinning po' s harvesting yer ganja, while you stand and do nothing other than imagine worst case scenario.But hey dont take it too hard, there will be other seeds,other plants and finally other ganja to smoke again. You have to relocate that's a fact maybe go outdoors fer a while,but that's the conditions we live with,and we're keeping comin' back. :wave:

O ck :o

that is shocking to hear,i feel for ya and the family

have you got any idea how they found out?

grtzz carper

Im so sorry to hear this CK. like maverick says, just keep your head up and look to the future. It may be rough for awhile, but you will get it back and be in a better position eventually. God Bless

Thats some ol bullshit busting people for growing plants. Good luck to you my friend, positive vibes your way.

Sorry for you mate CK, That's a too bad surprise for me... :oeps

Don't know what can i wish you, maybe only to have good family and friends around you in UK.

And a good luck for December 15th, seems you had the the minimum amount of plants/MJ so hope... :rolleyes2:

Greetings CK, best wishes for the end of the year... :cry

Such a tragedy. Sorry for your troubles.

A man has no right to obstruct the desires of another.

As long as he isn't harming another in his wake, man should be free to do as he pleases.

Be strong. The only way out is through.

Peace

this sucks big time.

i am not sure aboout how the laws work in scotland,

but i wish you luck and i hope you will continue to contribute to this wonderfull mini-society after this misfortune gets over with

btw do you think obtaining that order has anything to do with the fact that you have a title "super grower" in here?

i guess there could be 'infiltrators' of some kind, but i presume you would had never posted anything too-sensitive.

then again if you are not using a VPN tunnel or Proxy you could be identified fairly easyly if the authorities force your ISP to reveal their log files.

I am getting paranoid 'cause i do not use a proxy nor a vpn tunnel to get here...

CK I feel for ya mate , thats a kick you dont deserve.

Hope it goes as well as possible legal wise.. what a shit deal we get. Home invasion & persecution for something so un-criminal in essence.

good vibes to ya from us here ;)

take care

:grinning_respect:

sorry to hear about ur misfortune m8, i hope all goes well for u in court, what do u think they will give u a fine or something, they should'nt give u anything really its just a herb.

all the best

chig