•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

ChronicKev

I got Busted

the same thing happened to me ,someone snitched me for arranging a bag for him.

i was just out off bed when the doorbell rang. So i dressed and rushed down in high speed, only to see 2 pigs on my doorstep.

from the moment i opened the door they we're flapping their badges in my face, "police".

They asked if they could come in , 'no sorry sir , i'm home alone and i don't let strangers in'

they started whinning that they really wanted to come in , so i let them.

After a bit of a "chat" they asked if they could see my room , again 'no sir, i'm home alone and this is not my house' , 'but you live here do you?'.

'yes ofc i do , but that doesn't mean it's my house, my mom pays for it sir...".

After the police heard my story the one cop said to the other , "are you going to call for the warrant?"

they came back with a paper that said something about a warrant, but they did not search my house...

from the moment i got home i called my friend to tell him he needed to come asap.

there is only a small amount of pot left here. which i've hidden in a very good place. (they'll never find that)

They told me to get my cellphone and put my shoes on to go to the police station with them.

They did not have a warrant at that moment , they wanted me to cooperate and show my room to them without force. (does not req a permit since you allowed them to search)

This was not going to happen , if they had entered my room i wouldn't be typing this and the reward off my hard work during summer would be lost.

I have 2 options now , i go to rehab for my "drug problem" , which is actually just talking to someone about it(and possible go to court , but with a smaller chance of being prosecuted).

or i go to court directly.

Apparently i was already in their system.

Hello friends,

I am a liitle overwhelmed by the messages of support but I really appreciate all of them. I don't think I have spoke to some of you on here but you still made very nice cooments. I know none of has have ever met face to face but I class you all as Friends.

So here is how it all came about. I stay in a block of flats 8 in total on friday 2 guys kicked the door in flat below me. I put my head out the door to see what was going on. I could hear everything so during this home invasion the guys asked the flat owner "Where are you fucking grass plants" and she said "It's the guy upstairs who grows it" . I must admit I shit myself these guys had 2 knives each and I thought I am going to get robbed here. Fortunatley they didn't but they came up and asked. I managed to convine them I only had 1 plant for myself. They seemed happy with that and pissed off. Thank god. I was the victim of an unprovoked Stabbing as a young man and trust me it is not an experience I would like to have again.

So about an hour later the police turned up at the flat downstairs to deal with the earlier event. I knew when they were that close to my flat they would be able to smell it. So they must have asked the girl downstairs who was growing the weed and she has pointed them to me. They came to my door chapped it said "it's the Police" . I tryed to be as quiet as could but I heard them try my door and lift the letter box to have a sniff. So at this point 2 pigs have left to secure a warrant. I waited until the other Police car had left and went to leave my flat only to be confronted by to pigs waiting on the staircase. They asked to speak to me on a different matter which I denied knowlege of. At this point they said "There are 2 other guts who want to speak to you on a different matter they won't be long. Just wait there don't go back into the flat or I will have to put the cuffs on you". At this point I broke out in an almighty sweat with the relisation that these pigs were away to get a search warrant. So about half an hour goes by and the big decides his mates are taking to long so he slaps the cuffs on me ( nice and fucking tight pigs) and takes me into my flat and sits me down. it was another half hour before they turned up with the warrant :rtfm: . They then proceeded to rip my falt apart. :thumbsdown:

There are some good points about this. I had a set of digi scales disguised as a CD they never noticed them. I also had some ISO Oil in a dish scraped together with THC crystals on a plastic card. It didn't look like much the pig said"What is this" I replied "It's just oil" at which point he turned to his partner who just shrugged her shoulders and he put it back in the bread bin. So when I came back I finshed making it. I got 4.2g of Jellyhash :likken: . I also had 3 grow journals 1 with my start date written inside the front cover they also failed to notice this thankfully :likken: . If I sell a little it is only to close friends I don't keep tick lists. So no evidence of dealing.

On a good note at least I can still get fucked up and after reading your messages of support I am felling a bit happier. I will update when I have spoken to my lawyer. Many Many thanks CK. :punk:

Sorry to hear the news, CK. Around my area, you'd have been taken away, too. I wish you the best.

Thats bad news,

I feel along with u,

Wishing i could help u,

The only thing i can help u with,

is moral support,

and iff u ever restart, i will replace the seeds u bought from me for free.

They can harm us, but they can never wipe us out.

Grdz e$ko,

Bummer very sorry to hear of that. Dont worry alot of us have been in the line of fire of the law in one way or another and it all passes in time!

Great vibes eskobar that is some great support and a very positive thing to look forward to in the future for ck!

Don't give up, just take this experience and learn from it. learn to be more stealthy, relearn how to trust people and who to let into your inner growing domain, etc.

Again SORRY man

Skunkleberry

Sorry to read this, Kev.

Good luck for the future, dude.

Peace out & take care.

Bnj

So I have just found out the people downstairs had there door kicked in because they owed £80 for soapbar(not even that good pure shit). To be stuck in by puffers is worse than getting stuck in by a non smoker. In my eyes these people are the lowest of the low. Lower than junkies dirty bast*rds.

The pigs also to my Volcano Vapouriser oh how I loved it. At least they didn't take my laptop. Still getting stoned on Jellyhash but ow I do miss a nice bit of bud. Peace and be safe CK.

Cops around the world are more interested in making pot bust than protecting the victims. The dirty rat bastards loose my respect every time I hear of their nonsense.

A thief/thug/gangsta is the same as a crooked/bully jackass cop. This type of thing is the reason I don't post pics on forums but I'm ultra paranoid even though I'm a legal MMj patent in my state, I just don't trust the flaky laws.

I hope you are doing well and don't let them break you down.

Sending you good vibes and karma.

The Beav.

Too bad CK :(

Hope things will turn out to be ok !

Keep faith and hope :)

Jim

PS : a lesson learned from friends that got busted, at least down here, it's beter to apologize (even if you don't think a word about what you say ..) than to try to explain them that's it's nothing to bother. Then you can argue about your medical needs, but 1ST = I'M DOING IT FOR YHE FIRST TIME, I'M DEEPLY SORRY, I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW WRONG IT WAS .. 2ND = I'M NOT A CRIMINAL, I DON'T SELL OR GIVE AWAY FOR FREE, I GROW FOR MY VERY OWN MEDICAL NEEDS ONLY. It seem to be the way that gives the better outcome .. :)

Dam Kev that sucks ass:( Getting robbed and busted in the same day, This world seems to be going backwards,( someone also tried to rob me in amsterdam, just 2 nights ago) Let me know if i can help? is this your first offence? Mack

Hello Friends,

So I went to see my lawyer yesterday and I am a bit stressed about what he said. Worst case senario I could get a custodial sentance. I am also a tennant of a housing association which has a drugs eviction policy so I could also lose my flat. Regarding the sentance it all depends what value the Crown puts on my stuff. The good news is there was no evidence of dealing. So hopefully my lawyer can prove it was all for my own personal use. My lawyer said he might be able to overturn the eviction notice but I am doubtful.

I must say I am struggling to get my head round all of this. It all seems a bit drastic cosidering this is a victimless crime and a personal grow. Maybe things would look better if I had some Bud to help me relax but sadly it will be a long time before I have Bud to smoke.

So many Thanks for all the support and please be safe guys and girls I would not wish this on my worst enemy.

Peace CK.

Sorry for your troubles. Prohibition turns so many average citizens into "criminals" and hurts society much worse. The system creates the the crime and victims.

Hello Friends,

So I was at court yesterday. I spoke to my lawyer before it started and the idea was to plead guilty to Cultivation of Cannabis. So off he goes to make this offer to the crown the b*stards never accepted it. They want to prosecute me for intent to supply even though there is no evidence of this. I was not found with any cash, scales or tick lists. They have put a value on my stuff which is £2500 this includes my lights and my volcano Vapouriser. Apparently I had to much weed for 1 man to smoke. As if these b*stards know what they are talking about. But if you bring 10,000 cigarettes you are able to smoke these for personal use. :wtf:

So I am back up in May next year that gives my lawyer and me time to build a case. The idea was to plead guilty early and that would mean they would cut the number of hours of my community service order. I know a guy this happened to a couple of weeks ago he got 270 hours reduced to 190hours for pleading guilty early. I am pissed off that I no longer have this chance because of the Crown not accepting my plea. I now feel I will get shafted in court because the prosecution WILL fail to prove this.

Once agian thanks to everyone for the messages of support :grinning_respect: . Peace and be Safe CK.

they are trying to make you swettt, it will be dropped be the given date i put money on that, word for the wise,,,, go's see you doctor, tell, them a long story could be true or not, you cant sleep your suffereing, post traumatiic strees conditooon. make something up, how ever keep it simple. and stick to it,

in future never say anything to the police, if you get arrest, even if they get you with stuff, number one rule do not talk tot he police what ever they say.

they will lye about you and lye to you as well dont fall for it, once awya from the situation you can take stock and decide how to move forward.

next time be more carful.... if you nock it out. then, you would expect a nock. another rule always expect the nock.

:rtfm:

good luck,,,, you have to be clever now

Ouch ! I completely missed your thread CK !

So sorry to read all that.

Wish you the best and even if it's easier said, try to give all this the right place. Don't get over-worried if this make any sense.

Good luck mate, you deserve the best.

Peace

Just got up and first i found on the board was that....

Sad that you got busted but 1st rule never keep youre stash at home mate last years winter i got almost busted to.

I wish you the best cheer a lil and when youre asked to come just chill out and dont gest scared.

i go a lot of advise but its difficult to say it on forum,,,,,,, but for what you said,,, court will throught that out, 7 gram jelly and a load of shit couple of lights, and some seeds, means nothing. drinks on me! still stna dby gold rule dont say anything to the polssss, every apart from name age thats it.

if if they ask your name,,, keep them waiting like you cant remember, just blame meds and state of mind hahahaha. funny the drama.

better still if you get arrested again tell them you are going to kill your self,,, thm they will have to take all you clothes of and put you in jump suit....

no laces,,,, again funny

am sure you will earn a lot from this

Hello Friends,

So I was at court yesterday. I spoke to my lawyer before it started and the idea was to plead guilty to Cultivation of Cannabis. So off he goes to make this offer to the crown the b*stards never accepted it. They want to prosecute me for intent to supply even though there is no evidence of this. I was not found with any cash, scales or tick lists. They have put a value on my stuff which is £2500 this includes my lights and my volcano Vapouriser. Apparently I had to much weed for 1 man to smoke. As if these b*stards know what they are talking about. But if you bring 10,000 cigarettes you are able to smoke these for personal use. :wtf:

So I am back up in May next year that gives my lawyer and me time to build a case. The idea was to plead guilty early and that would mean they would cut the number of hours of my community service order. I know a guy this happened to a couple of weeks ago he got 270 hours reduced to 190hours for pleading guilty early. I am pissed off that I no longer have this chance because of the Crown not accepting my plea. I now feel I will get shafted in court because the prosecution WILL fail to prove this.

Once agian thanks to everyone for the messages of support :grinning_respect: . Peace and be Safe CK.

Be patient. They dont gain anything for being nice to you early. TRhe case will still proceded, so they can take their time. They will change the deal.They are more concerned about their prosucution numbers then what you did. Wait it out, if they come back with a really sweet deal sooner then later, they probably dont have anything

"better still if you get arrested again tell them you are going to kill your self,,, thm they will have to take all you clothes of and put you in jump suit....

no laces,,,, again funny"

Funny, if you think sleeping naked with an oversized oven mitt is funny.

According to what you said in your original post, it is good that they are charging you with intent to supply. You would have a chance to be found not guilty, and no penalties. If they are going by the amount of seeds, well, you've been collecting them for years, and if you had ten lifetimes, you could never grow all of it.

Hello Friends&Opengrowers,

So I was at court this morning for my intermediate diet. My lawyer takes me for a chat beforehand. He proceeds to tell me he has just spoken to the prosecution who let him see a document from the Police. It said after consulting a Drugs squad officer the officer stated " This is a commercial grow with a value of £7000" :wtf: . This information only became available to the PF yesterday and it's the first my lawyer has heard of it. So my lawyer asked the Sheriff for a extension for a couple of weeks which was granted. This is so he can get the statement and discuss with me on how to proceed with my case. I feel like I have been kicked in the balls I feel as if I am being set up as a scapegoat. I don't know where these Pigs get there info they must have smoked my gear and realised the quality :rofl . I know it's good organic bud and all my friends say how wonderfull my buds are compared to any other grower they know. But for f*ck sake drugs squad this 'aint Amsterdam coffee shop prices.

I don't intend to take this lying down I will fight back. Tomorrow I will get in touch with an Group called Release who offer free advice with Drugs, The Law&Human rights. I will update when I have more AMMO to fight this Unbelievable satement from the Pigs.

Peace and be Safe CK.