•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

High,

today i put 10 Caramel Candy Kush from Dynasty Seeds in Spongepots.

I will weekly update this report.

gallery_4715_2619_540665.jpg

Equipment:

Darkroom DR 90

Homebox XS

AKF Carbon Active 350-400cbm/h ø125mm

LTI Rohrlüfter PK 220/360 cbm/h ø125mm

BLT Boxventi

2 x 36W PL-L Armatur

400W Philips SON-T Greenpower HPS

AAW Medium

Gavita Digistar 400

Composana Soil

At the moment i have some Starbud and Bubblegummer in my Bloombox

Here two Starbuds..

gallery_4715_2620_85300.jpg

gallery_4715_2620_31871.jpg

Peace

Thx for your comments.

Today all 10 saw the light of the day, 100% germination ratio :)

Had to remove the seedcasing from 3 of them, nothing special.

gallery_4715_2619_155256.jpg

@manisthebastard

Are there other cck reports ? I didnt find any..

Peace

High :wave:

looks really good so far, one is a little slow.

I will test a new (for me) soilmix this grow, which is really unknown where i live. - ill use it only in the floweringperiod, in Vegtime ill use "Composana Anzuchterde"

This mix contains foamed clay, "Wasserspeicherkristalle" - 50% less watering, mycorrhiza cultures and organic fertilizer for "100 days" so ill not use any fertilizer, if it works, If not ill use some Hesi bloom,phosphor+ and supervit.

Soilmix

gallery_4715_2619_717061.jpg

lil CCK's (ill count tomorrow as Day#1)

gallery_4715_2619_379897.jpg

gallery_4715_2619_345327.jpg

gallery_4715_2619_29195.jpg

gallery_4715_2619_59649.jpg

Peace

High dequelo :)

glad that some guys find their way to my thread.

i know its not so interesting right now, but time will tell, right ?

Peace

i know its not so interesting right now, but time will tell, right ?

it is good now my friend :) and it will just get better and better ;)

thanks for the look at your garden and all the best

Dequelo

Thx webeblzr ;) Good luck with your seeds!

Today i transplanted the seedlings in 1 Liter Pots with "Composana Anzuchterde" (Seedling/Cutting - Soil), hope they like it :)

Day #2

gallery_4715_2619_671328.jpg

gallery_4715_2619_190891.jpg

Peace

High,

miniupdate ;) My plants allways have those "twisted" leafs in the beginning, dunno why but it doesnt harm in any way. (its just the first leafs after the seed leaf)

Day #10

gallery_4715_2619_73467.jpg

Peace

High,

update from Day #17

Temps are at 17-18°C @ night and 19-23°C @ day, humidity between 40-60%

gallery_4715_2619_796322.jpg

gallery_4715_2619_53725.jpg

I forgot to mention the fertilizer ill use (if necessary), its AH Grow,Micro,Bloom and GHE Ripen.

So far i can say the CCK is a really nice strain which seems very suitable for beginners, totally healthy. Had strains which were much more bitchy especially in the growstage.

@simplicity

thx for your comment :)

Wish you all a nice and yummy XMAS!

Peace

looking might-fine, keev ... i am gonna stick around too. i'ma

enjoy seeing these nice dynasty genetics doing their magic.

viel erfolg, keev :)

cheers,

santero

High,

thx santero! Are you german or why you said "viel erfolg" ?

i want to take cuttings from all 10 CCK's. They have no side branches yet so i thought about topping, anyone has experience with that on the CCK? Maybe ProfessorP can say something about that ? :P

next update comes tomorrow ;)

Peace

i am not german ... but i live in germany (and i hang out a lot in austria and CZ) ;)

don't know about the CCK ... i guess they can be topped without a problem ...

i hope professor P can clear this up soon.

Ah allright ;)

ProfessorP answered me in the Dynasty Subforum and said that the CCK is a good strain for topping. (He also posted 2 pics;))

So i did it and took clones.

They are at Day #24 or 25. I need room so i decided to move em into my 12/12 box. The 1.1.12 will be Day #1 (bloom).

Hope the males and females come out fast so i can give em bigger pots (6.5l)..

CCK's after topping

gallery_4715_2619_545893.jpg

gallery_4715_2619_384.jpg

Clones

gallery_4715_2619_367416.jpg

Peace

Very auspicious beginnings for your CCK babies, Keev!  I am a newcomer to the board. I have been avidly reading the posts for a couple weeks now and am really enjoying what appears to be overall, a decent and dedicated group of advocates.  I recently placed a couple small orders myself; and although they have not arrived yet, I am eagerly anticipating being able to germinate the CCK, Sannie's Jack, Chocolate Rain, KO Kushan, Klling Fields, Anesthesia and Columbian Gold X Jamaican Lambsbread.  Presently, I am at the 33 parallel where the temperatures are up to 120+ in summer, but the sunworshippers flock here during winter.  I have a medical grow presently, and all the indoor/outdoor space, equipment, soil amendments (Indonesian, Mexican, Peruvian Sea Bird guanos, etc.), Humboldt Nutrients, Rainforest 2/36 & 6/6s, Agramover light mover, and much more.  However, since I and my growing skills (and even my indigence/ingesting of cannabis) have been dormant for more than 2 decades - I worked some of those 'sensitive jobs.  I have been researching and updating my knowledge for about one year now.  I returned, primarily because I suffer from a neuropathic ailment which affects the ulner nerve and is oftentimes VERY painful.  I belong to a collective and we grow our own medicine.  Thank you (and others) for sharing your knowledge and experiences.  As soon as I acquire my beans and obtain a digital camera, I will document and display my successes - and if there are any - my lessons learned.

Chupa

Ah allright ;)

ProfessorP answered me in the Dynasty Subforum and said that the CCK is a good strain for topping. (He also posted 2 pics;))

So i did it and took clones.

They are at Day #24 or 25. I need room so i decided to move em into my 12/12 box. The 1.1.12 will be Day #1 (bloom).

Hope the males and females come out fast so i can give em bigger pots (6.5l)..

CCK's after topping

gallery_4715_2619_545893.jpg

gallery_4715_2619_384.jpg

Clones

gallery_4715_2619_367416.jpg

Peace

The chupacabras is a legendary cryptid rumored to inhabit parts of the Americas. It - http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chupacabra

high chupacabra :)

thx, a really big compliment from a experienced grower. im glad i got your attention on my report and you like it ;)

thats some nice strains you ordered there! you will like em ! i never heard from someone who was not happy with sannie and his breeders choice's.

sorry to hear that you have pain problems, me to :( my back would kill me without the medicine..

it really sounds like a dream to me to be in a grower collective, not imagniable where i live.

i wish you all the best and im looking forward to see your growreport(s)!

e/ Update comes tomorrow!

peace

Good day, Keev. The grow is looking fantastic! Those plants will be monsters in the next few weeks.

Yes, it is a dream fulfilled to be able to grow in relative security and to belong to a collective, although the 'authorities' are not happy that anyone (other than themselves) would be benefitting from using our magical herbs). Es la vida :)

It is most unfortunate that everyone does not possess the financial means to relocate to the country/state of their choice. Were that possible, then, perhaps the more backwards countries/states would become more attentive and be compelled to capitulate to the will of the people.

Last week, I received my first oder of KOK F4, Columbian Gold X Jamaican Lambsbread, Chocolate Rain, Anesthisia and Jackberry X NYCD (freebies) :) I began the germination process immediately, and of the five varieties planted - all of them germinated within in less than 15 hours - although the CG X JL has been the slowest growing. I still have them in a cloth, waiting for the tap root to get a little longer - perhaps this evening or tomorrow. I planted the other four varieties in 16 oz cups. I placed them in a cardboard box, on top of a toaster oven, (set to low heat - with a couple of empty DVD cases underneath the box to act as a buffer) and am watching them as vigilantly as a mother hen while they continue to 'incubate.'

I am still waiting (any day now) for the arrival of my remaining eggs: CCK, KF fem (2 KF#7X2 - Chinese pheno - freebies), SJ7, Mad Shak (freebies) Blue Chocolate, Chocolate Mix, Extrema and New Blue Diesel Fem - (freebies).

There is an immense variation in the phenotypes of the seeds I purchased from another vendor. Although the medicinal benefits are sufficient, I am highly dissatisfied with the quality of their product (the most important consideration) because they apparently breed many of their own plants. However, they attempt to represent their products as being authentic, purportedly re-packaged directly from the vendor. A most unscrupulous practice. However, I have never had a problem receiving my orders - and I have ordered on both coasts.

I, along with the rest of the conscious world, am eagerly awaiting your next report on the CCK Project. Thank you again for sharing your experiences with the rest of us. Those are some lovely young ladies and I am certain that the smoke report will be more than pleasing.

Chupa

Hallo keev,a great start!! your babies looking healthy & lush. beautyful!!

...ja,this "cuxin" soilmix is unknown to me too,(wo gibt´s denn das zeug?) but ComboSana or FloraGard is always a good choice ;)

Good Luck with this one!!!

i would like to know as well from where you got the cuxin-substrate ...

it totally reads like it is something someones gotta try out at least once.

( na los, spuck' es aus keev :) )