•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hupla

xmass edition POTM december

Can't resist this one.

'Shaman' Bud shot ouzing amber sugarzzzzzzzz.

I call this photo.... 'Halo' (remember the game ;) )

gallery_32388_13236_25497.jpg

(No touch up :likken: )

Grtz HillCrest :P

HillCrest great shot :)

thanks for the look

gallery_164_307_10681.jpg

it is so cool to see them so close

all the best and grow em huge

Dequelo

Nice pics!! I"ve only grown out herijuana from sannie (7 of 10 were male, go figure - environmental issues caused this I am positive - the great thing are the males I found, trichs showing early in flower - within 14 days, trich coated and covered, sticky, smelly, big open hollow stems, good branching, nice long budsites) so I've made some crosses myself but havent grown any out yet - working on that right now. This is a picture of Kakalak kush which is (Abusive Kush X Sour Diesel) F X (Chemdawg D x Sour Diesel) M, vegged indoor then put outside around the 15th of sept., hanging in the picture to dry.

Kakalak Kush

Keep the faith!

Well here is my contribution. Its taken with a shitty camera. Its is a hericules

gallery_5378_2650_165210.jpg

Hello,

Vito: I've read your thread, isn't it an auto Mazar this one ?

I guess that auto blueberry was your bigger plant ???

Silver surfer: Is it a polyploid plant/bud or just a big bud ? wonderfull !

Greets to all :)

No the bigger was automazar :)

Maybe i screw up in the topic.

/zODd

Come on guys...this is POTM contest, not art class...keep it real. Really?, do you have to play with the color to win the contest...very sad.

Come on guys...this is POTM contest, not art class...keep it real. Really?, do you have to play with the color to win the contest...very sad.

play with the color? ...personaly I didn't...only mother nature did

Olla,, DesertGrown, this is X-mass potm! :innocent: I like this SHOW.. bring on the niceones!! (light up the picture(?) think so, bro Hup see..don't wory..) The other way is, don't think he mean it so bad! :wave:

Rolling, smoking and bring on the best Shot's this month!! Cheers..

Cerio Leo :smoke

Silver Surfer...what makes you think that I am talking to you? I'm talking about all who change the color on their pics. You can have a nice pic without changing anything, I like the natural colors of the plants. I'm not out to try and deceive anyone about the true color of my plants. I guess maybe this isn't the forum I thought it was. This will make us similar to every other forum on the web.

who gives a shit. im sure everyone can tell which pics are changed and which arent. i personally dont mess with mine, but ive got way too many better things to do than worry about if somebody changes a pic on a weed forum. nobody is trying to do this to trick anyone for real. these guys are all good guys here on this forum and just trying to have some fun with their cameras. and we are all here more for passing on information anyway.

Lets stop with the photography bashing lol

It's a Photo contest plain and simple, as to whether pics should or shouldn't be altered...that's the PHOTOGRAPHERS CHOICE......

It's YOUR CHOICE as to whether you vote for a touched up photo or not.

No one has moaned over the passed X months.

DesertGrown

I think your remarks about......

"I guess maybe this isn't the forum I thought it was. This will make us similar to every other forum on the web."

Is VERY UNFOUNDED and if you feel this you obviously HAVEN'T spent enough time on other canna forums.

Grtz HillCrest :P

This will make us similar to every other forum on the web.

Sorry but not every one does this.

But then its a choose that people make.

Changing light, Shutter speed, Exposure time or even filters will all make the photo different and sometime that looks like it being altered.

So there are many ways to shot but is it then alter?

It will look that way but is just a photo shot.

So when can we tell is altered or not.

Photography is now these day not only pushing a button any more.

I only altered when i make ugly macro`s to get a nice Kristal show.

And always playing with different Filters/lens, light, Shutter and Exposure.

/zODd

PS, Photography is art and with art you want to make the best you can do.

Edited by Vito

Simple, rules do not state you can or cannot. So smoke em if ya got em I say.

With that said, I would rather see pics that are not photoshopped for a photo of the month kind of thing but for just posting I find it a none issue, but like I said, for now, its seems like it is not part of the rules so if I would side its all good.

Keep in mind people, the moderators dont need to be analyzing pics to see if they are altered or not and it would be disappointing to see a good pic called into question because of butt hurt drama over some pics.

So I can live it with how it is or a general rule that says no altering.

wow it is great to see where this thread is headed :(

peace and stay safe

Dequelo

Those are some frosty looking buds :)

thanks for the peek

peace and be well

Dequelo

Woot realy nice colorers :)

/zODd

Any bud or plant you have ever seen in any magazine from High Times or whatever magazine you read has been touched up. They do this to bring out the picture. Take your camera and take a picture of something. When viewing it does your picture look exactly like the subject does in real life. No. Sometimes the picture is not its true color or the picture might be saturated or not saturated enough, there is to much light or not enough or the wrong kind of light, ect. Touching up picture makes them come back to life.

For instance. lightbud picture of his Hericules doesn't look like that in real life. Look how unsaturated the colors are. I bet that plant will looking pretty amazing being touched up to bring it out some more.

Not a glamourous closeup . . but here is an E$ko Blue Lady (Lady Cane x Blueberry) top cola. Most comparison shots I have seen are with beer bottles or cans . . so I upped the ante a little bit with some Hank HIll Strickland Propane bottles from the CO2 gen ..err...umm.. I mean barbecue!

gallery_3536_2612_77320.jpg

dude you would need a torch at the end of one of those propane tanks to light that fucker up!!!!!!!!! that is seriously awsome man!!!!!

and LEO, those nugs look very very nice and frosty. which strain is that? if i would take a guess i would say PK. great work guys.