•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Shoeless

Amnesia Haze X Chocolate Rain

Popped 4 of these with 1 female and 3 males. Anyone out there have a flower time for my lady? I figure up to 10 weeks, but not sure. Thanks for all help.

i just popped a few of these as well after growing some of the chocolate rains a lil while ago, and it having it be som of my favorite smoke to date...

to say i'm pretty stoked on these would be a huge understatement, lol...

was just wondering like the op if the chocolate rains helped bring down the flower times of the amnesia haze or what the deal with that is..

anyone with any info on these would be greatly appreciated.. :)

yeah, im im looking for info too, i came across this thread doing a search for grows of this cross, and there is very little info to be had, we need to ask escobar to give us some more info. i know i was looking for a chocolate tai experience and these were the beans i got among some others and was told if i searched i may find what i want. thats all i really know, so i guess im gonna pop a bunch of beans and see what i get! Toker and carper have both grown these out, and i know one thing, they make huge long running fat colas, but thats about all i know about it. some as fat as a 2 liter soda bottle in tokers grow! Thank you escobar for the chance to grow these and some others!!!!

here ya go fello cannabis freaks..... the plant you see was fim'd so the bud would be twice the size

stick your heads into grow reports and have a look for me.....amnesia x's

gallery_26586_13509_64211.jpg

yes they are AAA+ i know the cr on its own is a mad smoke but you all know that :D

wish you all the best

grzz carper

I've got 5 female choc amnesias flowering now. 3 are sativa dominant, 2 are indica. They look to range from 8 to 11 weeks. 3 of the 5 are promising for keepers. The most promising looks like an 8 week sativa dominant, with the most intoxicating aroma that I can't really describe. A mix of chocolate, fruit, sour cream, i dont know.

One indica I can get a hint of chocolate hash on when I rub it, the others aren't smelling much yet. The last interesting female is also sativa structure, but very very branchy. instead of bud, branches to bud. This must be coming from the cocoa kush, blueberry sativa side of things. fruity smelling when i rub the leaves, no other scent yet. incredible trichome coverage on most of these too.

I think anyone can find what they're looking for in this strain, the diversity is there. indica dom to sativa dom, chocolate hash to chocolate fruit cocktail.

I can't wait for the smoke reports either.

sure chief, a bit hard because they're in a tub...but here's my attempt at it

Front right, is the fruity blueberry sativa looking pheno with branchy arms and colored petioles.

The farthest along girl on the back left is the one i'll probably keep with the intoxicating aroma, sativa vigor...but moderate, great trich coverage, and what looks to be an 8 week flower time.

front left is the chocolate hashy smelling girl.

the middle girl smells very much like the 8 week girl i'll keep, with better trich coverage, but less ideal structure/yield and longer flowering.

the back right is a runty amnesia smelling one, either a runt or just a heavy indica that needed veg. All of these are 12/12 from seed at the same time.

no prob. 600w mh, just recently switched to HPS lamp. 12/12 from the start, zero veg. 50/50 perlite/verm mix in an 8 gallon tub there. no topping, all natural growth pattern...a few pinches towards the bottom on the tallest girl to help slow her down but that's it.

Looks like the amnesia dom phenos will have bud against the stem, and your cocoa kush dom phenos will have branches/arms of bud. The chocolatey hash indica is a blend between the bud on a stick amnesia, and the long branchy buds on the tallest girl. amnesia dom wil be fastest flowering.

I've ran AH x G13, AH x Shiva, and AH x Skunk Special so far from esko. All great...but this is looking to be my favorite AH cross for vigor, smell, growth structure/yield, and flowering time...now if only I had a time machine to sample the smoke...

thanks, it looks like i may want to top the AHX CR, to control its height, but it may not get as tall from clones, so i will just let em go and bend her over if she gets too tall. thanks for the info!

hey Chief, sorry man...no pics of the harvest but I sure did chop them, fast girls...packed on weight quick, nice variety between indica and sativa leaning.

the smoke was all good, my favorite was the fastest flowering with this incredibly hard to place strong scent/taste The high is like taking a blender to your brains. Strong, fast hitting, tasty with hints of chocolate. It was the fastest growing, noticeably so in veg. Great trich coverage too. red eye express, followed by a trip to the kitchen.

The cocoa kush dom is a nice smoke, but too slow for me to keep. Those were the slowest flowering, with deep purple petioles and branchier buds. much more of a chocolate taste though, so it may be worth it. Nutty chocolate, it's pretty tasty. more relaxing, less loopy.

One surprising sativa girl in the mix, tasted fruity, clear with no anxiety. good smoke, daytime, just not my kind of smoke.

thanks man, wish you had pics of the different phenos, would you do me a favor and look at my thread and see of you recognize any of them? keep in mind the short one was topped a week into flowering, and then switched back to veg and then back to flower a week later, so i stunted it bad. but it is noticeably different than the other 2. even though its stunted.

I found an old pack of these Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain with 5 seeds left in the pack (I think I had 10 originally). Put em water till they sank, then put them in some soil... all 5ive have sprouted :D. If this goes well enough, I'll post some pics in a few months :popcorn:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I had one seed left, popped it 6 weeks ago... Male. I figured I would hit 2 silverfields cuts and make something new. While cuts are rooting, male starts throwing pistils, bummer. He/she got the axe, silverfields gets no sexy time.

• Like 1

the clone only used by eskobar is the very first cupwinner (9-10w pheno).

it's the plant that hypro and soma used for their seedlines. pure amnees.

;)

• Like 1

here's two clones of my AHxCr

9-24-ahxcr.jpg.253b4aa1c4f53ed8dd61eafe7234f703.jpg

9-24-ahxcr1-close.jpg.661f6e0227326b7ab4f20430a8690847.jpg

9-24-ahxcr2.jpg.bac1cd0d1db40554281e76011fac5ddb.jpg

9-24-ahxcr2-close.jpg.48924214b6ef973fb24a69e8c91a94bb.jpg

... she's a beautiful plant (can you see the grasshopper on the last pic?), very vigorous and easy to clone. As well, the buds have an outrageous sour chocolate fuel aroma and flavor. It's a really nice plant. One of these will get dusted with an AHxCR male I have. I made some seeds last time I ran her, and am growing them out now. I'll post a thread on the development and progress of those.

Best.

Z

• Like 4

Nice looking plants, you are going to end up with some killer bud.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2019 at 7:37 PM, Zanzibar said:

It's a really nice plant. One of these will get dusted with an AHxCR male I have. I made some seeds last time I ran her, and am growing them out now. I'll post a thread on the development and progress of those. 

Wow that sounds promising! Looking forward to this thread

• Like 1

beautiful dark aromas. hints of purple, they'll be here soon enough. my yard smells amazing. still a ways to go

10-23-ah-x-cr.jpg.26345069a86cb12e1dc55287c296aa2a.jpg

10-23-ah-x-cr2.jpg.47efb10edcc044f9d5b8ee6336a69ab2.jpg

10-23-ah-x-cr-3.jpg.006e1ac009bd6ccd1be0541f10d47bd8.jpg

• Like 4