•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

growhi

strongest sativa/favourite sativa you have ever experienced ?

Just a plain ol' White Widow but she was a good 'un! :)

I'm hoping to soon try some Mad Scientist, which is a White Widow bred with a Herijuana & was 2011's Oregon Cannabis Cup winner :)

I used to smoke in mid 90's a jamaican hash called "red gum" Reddish sticky hash/fruity smell. And god sake, i never been high like that anymore! So far as i remeber it was all in visual/euphoric ^^

Miss so much those lovely jamaican product!

I know who brought that from Jamaica...chances are we're from the same area dude as no one else had access to that.

Was going for $75 for a half quarter and the real stuff, you could stretch it out and see through it. Kind of like a Big Turk bar but gummier.

And yes, nothing touches that shit in potency...NOTHING.

The original Panama red I grew up on before the Reagan administration decided to topple the Noriega dictatorship. That was the end of most of the South/Central American imports into the US, and marked the onset of a huge rise in domestic production..

Jamaican Gum is very potent especially the "sticky" which is not usually shared or sold to foreigners... hand extracted/ pressed. some of the most potent sativa smoke i ever experienced was compressed ganja. compressed with gum and given to I by a rastamon it was dark brown and black with a few big fat seeds that were not viable due to the compressing process. i and i wife had to cut it up with a knife and we each a had a giant spliff. Burned as the sun went down.. :yummy: The music was playing loud from afar over the hills and we just danced and laughed till after midnight. Some very surreal consciousness expanding herb. Clean and Happy with no anxiety. The best things in life are always free.

there were some grand imports in the60s 70s one i was very fortunateto have tried only one time was some weed that has been talked about before.the african weed that looked liked good compost.dark and damp ...they were calling it black mote. so hi that i was being told some important stuff about ajob cleaning out a furnerture ware house that night for my best friends brother. and i had to ask a good 5 or6 times what had just been said to me. totalwipe out. but the tiny thai stix that were dipped in white water,a prosess used to opiate them.that was the wwww by far finest high of all. now days the mask X chocolate chunk, killing fields, killing fields X nycd , lemmon berry , and one i had in the 70s tiny little whohokken buds with a zillion seeds,this weed had no ceiling that i was able to find.. I like fun weed that makes the whole funnier than shit. and i love fruity sweet flavors. if ya wanted to check out what these aaaa+ sativas were all about if ya never did or got to hi to tell. just try Sannies killing fields green or for a more in depth look try his Jackhammer.these smo kes are very much like the old sativas form those days.Sannies green killing is a smoke with one of the strongest and most enjoyable smokes threr are is would be might could.. ther are some great offers out there but in truth its hard to find any better than what you can git from Sannie and crew. plus there way cool and can be totaly trusted. that for me is the real deal. these days. peace to all great question. peace Andmoreagain

wow that's an awesome thing to know, I've just restarted my garden after a move & am a huge fan of Sannie - appreciate the tip, I need a good sativa! ;)

I was at the club gettin some cookies, when I saw something that caught my eye... "durban poison, african landrace sativa". It was their bargain weed (5 bucks a gram).... Man I wish I woulda bought up there whole supply. Smoked some before going in the roseville galleria mall with my girl n my sister, I felt like a beast inside me had been awakened. Had crazy energy, hoppin around like a gorilla, I almost climbed a tree, n felt like it would be nuthin to me. Never been on such an energenic, awake, and body feelin hella good weed in my life. I now know my holy grail is out there, cuz id stay lit on that stuff 24/7 if I had a cut.

Diificult to say which pot is "the best", but i do have imperishable memories about few .

- My first joint, circa 1980, a colombian smoked at a party, in a Wine cave, it was 32 years ago, smoke each day god makes since this time, and never find back the taste, the high and the effect. Maybe with my actual grow. The high was incredibly perpicaly, trippy but not paranoid, many many laugh, libido3, the taste and smell incredibly fruity and strong.

- The first Skunks who came in the market, for me it was A'Dam 1983-1984, i wasn't used like many of us with sensimilla. The first pokes revelated something new, i'm addict since this time, despite the fact they were not market for sensimilla in France for years and years. We used to smoke 99% H, and was we found weed, it was much grass than weed, mostly from Africa ex French Empire, with some good surprise some times, but most of time the full tree cut, dry and compress all leaves, stems,seeds, male, buds together in one big brick (most of time 500g/1kg or 5kilos bricks, halt the weight, or two/third, from dirty materials unsmokable. Weed had so very bad reputation in France back to last century.

- Strongest smoke : Morocco : when Morocco Hash is good, nothing is better. Nothing. I know hashish very well, less now, but i used to smoke charas, cream, made by my brothers who lived India, Nepal, South East Asia and south america many years, i had kilos and kilos of paki border, afghan, Turkisk, Syrian, Red and Blonde Lebanese, and for me : Ketama Premiere, real 00 etc are best of the best.

:dope:

wow that's an awesome thing to know, I've just restarted my garden after a move & am a huge fan of Sannie - appreciate the tip, I need a good sativa! ;)

Hey Annieji, get a feminized mix pack and I'll bet heavy coin that you'll find something special in there. :yummy:

I've grown out Killing Fields and Sugar Punch, both are amazing...

I have some durban poison right now... it is a nice upbeat long lasting high that after a few hours is just warm and comfortable :D. Makes trees look more vivid and alive. Initially after smoking it I feel very stimulated aroused and Alive. Smiles and introspective conversations follow. I would love to have pure durban, however where can 1 find this elusive strain in its pure form nowadays? I acquired an oz from a grower out here in CA he says he sourced his from s. afrika. Durban in its pure form has an anise/licorice taste and an overpowering sativa high. Great to wake up with.

Hey Annieji, get a feminized mix pack and I'll bet heavy coin that you'll find something special in there. :yummy:

I've grown out Killing Fields and Sugar Punch, both are amazing...

wow, right on, Feroce! :)

I'm looking forwards to growing some Sugar Punch this year & now I want to try that Killing Fields, too! :)

Thanks for the tip!

Much appreciated!

I've been very pleased with all seed from Sannie's so far, I have some really beautiful girls (albeit 3 strains mixed up, cat sent 15 spongepots flying a month or more ago, thank heavens I decided to get some) - so once this harvest is harvested, guess we'll try again & never germ where my stupid younger cat can get to anything - he literally used one paw to send 'em flying through the air, I almost had a stroke lol

But lesson learned & he didn't get my Mad Shack girl either (although he sure tried!)

I don't have a lot of room now but I have to admit I do like having my grow in my bedroom, it's awesome to wake in the morning to my beautiful plants :)

Thanks again for the great tip, Feroce!

The best and probably strongest Sativa I've smoked, grown indoor, was a Lady Cane F2, cured for at least half a year. I have to mention the long curing time, because LC becomes better with every month. That smooth drying enhances the buds is usual, but I never experienced any other strain that grows that much after harvest. Awesome acid citrus taste and a strong sativa high. I experienced confusion, overflow of ideas and thoughts, brighter colors and more detailed audio perception.

I've got awesome Nevilles Haze in A'dam which looked rubbish (like scrambled single Foxtails mostly do imo) and delivered an awesome high, very clear, confusing and entertaining. No confusion or paranoia.

In Leeuwarden I found the awesome cs Utoop that had nice weed from Sannie (Killing Fields and something else I can't recall) and Basic Seeds (Dark Pearl) which was nice, but the best weed for me was the cheapest: some outdoor Lambsbreath. Awesome smooth taste and a very very clear high, a weed that was just making everything a little bit better and set the smoker in a nice mood. That was a real daytime smoke (tested lol), I had nothing that comes near to a stone feeling or something distracting (no "punch" that you have with most sativa dom. hybrids). And it was very leafy and fluffy and increased after grinding which was funny regarding the allready cheap price (I think it was 5 Eur?).

A few years ago I fell in love with the Actual Sativa, the best northern outdoor sativa I met so far. Very tasty, tropical fruity weed that delivers a nice, but not too strong high. All the plants had the same smell (for me) and looked pretty similar, just the divers a bit with the phenos (some have a bit additional body stone to it, but none is inducing a couchlock... if you don't smoke to much).

Can't wait to read some more experiences here, I allready picked up some names to remember ;)!

I guess Jack Herer has been the one to give me the most (amoungst my 1st) Sativa high..... so far. ;) In a word, I felt racey. In a very good way.

I think I'll end up growing the first pure Sativa I've ever smoked myself. I have some Kali Mist and Strawberry Haze seeds. Gotta bulk up a shitload of Lemon Skunk first, before I move on to anything, though. Mr. Experience, me. *rolls eyes*

Hey, perhaps maynard! ;)

I also remember than that cost me pain from the ass too .. 25 or 30$ g

Btw my favourite sativa, is a cut of UK Cheese x Durban poison (pre 2007) also named "Durban cheese" ... They come from the same crew who brought the "Jean Guy" :icecream:

There is one pheno of jack herer that is unforgettable.

Looks exactly like the one in the sensi seed descriptive picture...But I dont think theyr seeds will look like this.

Because I've smoke 1000 phenos of jack and no other ones was simlar to the one im talking bout.

I usually dont reaslly like the jack herer that people are growing...nothing hazy at all! very acid...Catpiss sometimes...or taste green and harsh , very flyffy.

Nothing to compare with the pheno I"ve smoke , never grew it I used to buy it.

Hey Mister D is telling the truth! Durban cheese Is verryyy good !! But she looks indica too me , even though its a cross of 2 sativas! Big yiled too , Im gonna grow it in a couples of weeksm :)

Waiting for my motherplant tHAT the creator in person will give me.

A real cheese thats finishes in 55 dayz , even outdoor in quebec , unbeliveble!

I find the taste actually better than the original uk cheese mother! more sweet.

Yes, it's very hard to put a description on the Durban Cheese taste ... It remind me a kind chocolate/mint smell!

Perhaps that's what happen when you put "Anis and Cheese" mixed together!

Greets

I enjoy ssh sweet candy Luke bubblegum flavours, but u find amnesia one of the srrongest weed ever. At one point i stopped smoking it because I get a canna hangover the next day

Doc

Oh i cant decide. Kali mist, amnesia, nevilles, hawaiian snow, jack herer, a thai and cambodian smoked in there native land.

Greets

BB

hands way down the craziest high i have ever had was from a seed that i grew out that my fiancees brother who lives in cambodia brought back for me. he got them from some natural growing plants about a 20 minute hike into the jungle from where he lives right by the stung treng river. this girl i got took 17 weeks to flower and was like being in a spaceship ride to another dimension. i still have about 30 beans left too.

I hope my malawi gold turns out like this, I'm going on week 10 of bloom and it's nowhere near being done

one of my favorites so far was the LP1 by reeferman, it was very sativa dominant with a powerful indica kick too, but not couch lock at all. I havent tried the willie nelson yet, but i have some seeds. people that smoke the willie and the LP1 said that the phnom phen from reeferman was the most insanely trippy buzz ever, but i never got to try it. i prefer some of the phenos of the cross i made with the LP1, they have more of an intense haze type sativa buzz than the LP1 pheno had and i love it. i havent gotten to smoke any of escobar's or sannies genetics yet though, but escobar's amnesia hazeXChocolate rain is growing now, and i have one girl of the BBS. so hopefully they will be awesome too and provide me with some variety. i want to grow the green pheno of the killing fields bad! that and some others will be my next order. but i am growing chocolate rain next after this grow. searching for that old school tai pheno from it. i here its the bomb!