•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Maverick

Vaporfection Vaporizer

I have been wanting to purchase a new vaporizer for a long time now. I have tried many of them over the years, and about the only one I have been satisified with is the Volcano Digital model. Now about the only thing that has held me back from buying one, other than the steep cost of it, has been that it is a bagged vapor model. It just seemed like such a waste of smoke and time when there is only 1 person using it.

While I was at the Cannabis Cup I was browsing the booths and there was a Vaporfection booth showing there vaporizer. They havea model that is a bag fed or wand and hose unit. It is a digital read out as well.I tried some has in it and it was a nice smooth smoke. The cost is about 1/2 of what the Volcano is.

Has anyone heard anything about or used them? http://vaporfection.com/products/vivape/

Like to hear some feedback on it.

I was surfing the web the other day looking for a vaporizer for my wife....smoking the bud is hard on her throat and lungs. I am familiar with the Volcano and other vapes, then I ran across the viVape. It does cost less than the Volcano and they make a portable model as well...sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I plan on getting her a vaporizer as soon as I can afford one, I think I'm going to get her the viVape.

All of u, that know personal of a growshop

Should ask to them, what types of vaporizer are brought back broken the most ...

To my experience, those cheap ones are broken often, also those portable ones.

Seen it with my own eyes.

Vaporfection seems pretty decent, a nice presentation by the company.

Now we need some user feedback.

In the near future, i am also very interested to buy myself a vaporizer.

Grdz e$ko,

i looked at it and read a few reviews. seems a good choice without the volcano price tag.

i was gonna get the canadian made herbalaire 2.1 ( maybe it's even better cause i see a new number designation now lol) http://www.vaporizergiant.com/herbalaire_vaporizer.html

tell us how that puppy floats your boat. and check the return policy just in case u don't like it. i think u will though.

i'm looking for the best vape to use for hash & various weed oils and budder too.

Thinking of cutting out the tobacco myself and been looking at the Digital volcano, but the ViVape really does look interesting.

Get them to send a few to OG for member review ;)

Grtz HillCrest :P

Airizer Extream Q, is what we bought, and love to use. It cut our use in half.

It's been flawless for a year now, and many of our friends also, bought one.

Sold as an aromatherpy unit, our massuse bought one, oils, and fragrances, and it sits out in the open at her shop.

Makes a much better *happy ending* so to speak, than the old manual hand held!!

• Haha 1

I use the Verdamper and Volcano Digit (Solid Valve) and have a Arizer Extreme-Q.

I was not happy with the Arizer Extreme-Q the glass is not the high Q like there say.

The heat element is weak.

The fan have almost no power sound like a bug.

Need to have the glass chamber for 30 min on to get a nice steam.

The wipe taste like plastic.

And i think there are more down side on it,

De verdamper is the one when you love to have a great taste and not break allot.

Clean is a hell of a job.

No temp control.

Its big.

The Volcano Digit is a party steamer and when you want to get K.O. and it hard to break.

The bad side off the Volcano Digit is the bag the taste is not like De Verdamper and is beter to use the bag in 10 min.

I have not yet use the viVape but it looks nice.

Portal one are only for small use @ home when you want to use more then a portal will not do the job.

I use 3 portals vaps

/zODd

Bag wand vapes that are good.

Volcano,

Extreme II

Herbalaire.

I love the Zephyr Ion but they are shut down.

For direct draw check out the Da Buddha Vaporizer, Silver Surfer Vaporizer, Vapor Bros.

The Purple Days and Myrtlezap vaporizers are great as well wooden efficiency vapes with set temps.

My main interest is the Vaporfection. I have used nearly everyone that has been made. I am sure that the De Verdamper is good for what it is. Personally it is to bulky. I want somethng that I can leave out and I do not want my table looking like a beauty parlor with a hair dryer. I want something easy to set and that will heat up quickly. I also want one that can be easily used by just one person and not waste a lot of material in the process.

Mav I too own the arizer extreme and am very disappointed. I get very little vapor and that after trying many different temps and amounts of weed. That vaporfection looks really nice I am very interested to find out if it can perform. Let us know when you get one.

Just thought I would give my two cents as I have been testing a new vape... and I LOVE it. Magic Flight Launch Box.

I tried a handful of different vapes, obviously the volcano was one of my favorite, but it was kinda awkward and bulky to carry around. But out of them all, I really enjoy this one the most.

magic-flight-launch-box__79663_zoom.jpg

Super small portable vape that works really well for 1-2 people. Re-chargeable batteries and a charger come included. Each battery lasts maybe 5-10 sessions. No gas refills, no wall sockets required and best of all it works just fine in high wind if your out hiking/skiing. I don't use that acrylic tube pictured above, just the wooden piece and battery. Brilliantly simple, and it works VERY well.

• Like 1

Maverick,

That vape looks badass but I know nothing about it...sorry.

Your line about the bag being a waste for just one person to use got me thinking.....I smoke and vape. I vape about 30% of the time but would do it more often BUT I find that I can vape so much more than I can smoke. Don't get me wrong, I get high it's just that it's so much easier to get "locked" in on the vapor and with no harsh burn or taste or smell you don't realize how much you can put through the thing in one sitting.

I guess my point is that one person can vape a hell of a lot of weed so maybe the bag isn't a bad option???

just my $.02.

peace...

How well I realize just how much one person can put in one of the Volcano's. Now maybe the people at the grow shop that were trying to knock me out can tell you better just how much one person can smoke in a night better than I can. :whistle:

I find there are just times that I want one hit and one hit only. I am not the normal smoker due to my disability. Yes I have heard, and I well know, that vaporizing is much better for my lung disability. Even though it is better in the vaporizer I still have great pain taking a hit from it.

Hello all Merry Christmas

After reading this thread a friend of mine called and asked me about vaporizers .He had been to the doctor afew days before because his throat

is shot from doing 1 hitters for 20 + years . So i told him about the vivape that i just seen on here.

He bought it. bag glass wand the hole deal + the smaller portable . He says it heats up in one min so & it is awesome. :verrygood

Well, what do you think?

I am awaiting the arrival of a NO2 unit that I ordered. Looked and sounded good for the price.

No idea yet Soopy. I never get in a hurry to do anything anymore. I'll get around to it sometime this week.

I got mine out just after waking up today. I decided to use the wand first. I just finished and must say at the 350 setting, that is set for, it did a good job. I am starving but just to unmotivated to do anything about it. So it does get you high. Now I have had issues with using it, but I think that is because of the user.

I think maybe I should spend the day trying to corrrect the problem before moving on to the bag.

Merry Christmas Mav, wish I was opening that vap for you, heating up the herb, then makin you wait while I take the first rip! JK man! Been a wild ride for u me n WPW! But, we're all still here brutha.... Hope you enjoy the new toy!

I'm also looking for a good vaporizer.

That one looks really good,but the fact that it requires ac electricity limits it's usefullness for me.

I need one that can be used away from house electricity.

I'm interested to hear how you like it,however

I am not really wanting to pass my judgement on it as of yet. It would not be totally fair as I need to learn more about how to use it properly. So far I see both pros and cons to it. It does require AC. I have seen nothing about using batteries with it.

Been a wild ride for u me n WPW! But, we're all still here brutha.... Hope you enjoy the new toy!

That it HAS been and YES....we ARE still here!!! :j

Hope ya work out the kinks in the new toy, Mav'...

Peace...wpw

Dear soopy.

Do you mean this one.

gallery_20039_11929_2669564.jpg

Dear Maverick.

Hope you like it and can you keep us update about the use of this VAP.

Thanks.

/zODd