•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Maverick

Vaporfection Vaporizer

I sure will Vito. Working with lungs that are already badly damaged doesn't make it any easier testing.

I sure will Vito. Working with lungs that are already badly damaged doesn't make it any easier testing.

That's the problem with me.

over thirty years of smoking the herb.

I am not going to be able to smoke anymore very soon because of cumlitative lung damage.

It hurts to smoke,so I'm looking for an alternative way to get my medicine into me.

Vaporizing seems to be a good alternative..

Maybe I should get one of those Magic Flight Launch boxes.

I looked at the website and they look clean and simple.

Has anyone else tried them????.

One thing that really bothers me about the Vivape.........................................................,

I feel that there must be something basically wrong in the world when you need a microprocesser to smoke Jah herb.

Is nothing sacred,and free from the influences of Silicon Valley?

Is there such a thing as a DIY vaporizer?

Besides the light bulb one?

I suppose there are several ways you can do it other than with microprocesser etc. I just personally enjoy doing things the easiest method possible and I don't care to go back to the old ways again.

I understand completly.

I may just get one of them Vivapes.

After all,without microprocessors,Open grow wouldn't even be here.

We wouldn't even be having this discussion

Precision and accuracy have a good role in administering meds

I almost bought one this morning,but I'm waiting to hear someone say they are worth the $400 bucks first

I cannot wait to hear your final take on it my friend

I still just twist one up and smoke away

after smoking 3 packs of camel regulars (no filters) for 20 years , quit in 1997

smoking 30 or so joints a day is a walk in the party

but I may need to think about one

all the best and enjoy your toy

Dequelo

Hang on to your money before investing. I'm not so sure my report will be all roses I have stumbled on several thorns and trying to see if they work out.

@Dequelo

As bad as I know that I should be using this vaporizer it is just not the same. Good joints are hard to beat, or for that matter a good spoon is too. There is just something about smoking from one of those machines that isn't right. It just isn't as satisfying.

I will say it doesn't make my lungs hurt as bad after smoking it. Then to "no pain, no gain"!!!!!

There is just something about smoking from one of those machines that isn't right. It just isn't as satisfying.

I know the feeling :)

smoking should be well smoking eh ?

all the best and be safe

Dequelo

Dear soopy.

Do you mean this one.

gallery_20039_11929_2669564.jpg

Dear Maverick.

Hope you like it and can you keep us update about the use of this VAP.

Thanks.

/zODd

Yep! That' s the one. Still waiting on it.

How do you like yours? I got it because it could be used with a battery or plugged in for home use.

Mav, Deluelo, I agree that vaping isn't the same as smoking. I know what you mean by it not satisfying the urge to "smoke one", but on the plus side, I find that I can TASTE the herb, not the smoke with a vape. I had some 707 Headband out of a Volcano a few weeks back that was eating the weed, if you will. It was a wonderfully thick Headband flavor coating my mouth and lungs. Tasted great, and got me pretty lit. It wasn't the same as a couple of bong rips though ;)

Dear lazlo,

I was hoping a better vaporizer would be a better experience

Will never happened smoking and vaping are two complete different things.

Only the temperature setting make the feeling different.

But a hard couch-lock body hit will not happened that fast i did happened here only with oil @ 220.

Now do i get the stoned with a vulcano the Verdamper give a less feeling.

Dear soopy.

I have 3 portals and use this one the most.

The taste is not that great like the MFLB but I realy like the temp settings.

And i realy don`t like the MFLB.

you need to burn it in the first time and now i use it @ 185 (Celsius) 458 (Kelvin) 365 (Fahrenheit).

With the battery you can vap for 4 times.

The inhale is a bit hard and is best to do it slow.

Dear Maverick.

My thanks will be big.

I don`t know about you lungs but it sound not nice so good luck from me.

When the steam is to hot you can try to connect the whip with a bong.

maybe a good idea to open en vap report topic for info and experience.

/Vito/zODd

So Mav how did it work out for you in the end ? stopped burning the herb ?

would dig hearing your take on the move from one to the other

peace

S_M

Well S_M I was not happy with the whip idea. The bag worked well on the unit, but bagging was what I was in hopes of getting away from. I suppose if there were more than just one smoking it would not be such a waste. To operate the unit properly requires using more product than what I wanted to use.

I like glass !!!!! I like everything about it. There is no taste with a vaporizer. I want the taste. It was a different high and I didn't particularly care for it. It did cause me to smoke more.

I know it is supposed to be much healthier for you and the rest of the sales pitch. This one now sits in the closet. It does get taken out occasionally when people visit. Maybe I am not new age enough for a vaporizer. If I am going to smoke dope then it will be in my glass or a good old hand rolled joint. I might have to take smaller hits because of my lungs, but at least I will taste something other than hot air.

Nobody mentioned the Vaporgenie?.. Portable, no batteries or electricity, easy to clean, looks like a classic pipe. You just need a good jet-style lighter. That's what I'm using and I think it's awesome.

I have a vapor genie stainless steel coil pipe it works good but you can burn your herb ez so there is a bit

of a learning curve

my torch was too much and the yellow flame lighter I use was not right so I need to pick up a micro torch

Mav I hear you about what works and does not for us as long time smokers and what we think smoking is

I picked up a cheap box vaporizer that plugs into the wall and sits on the table

I do not need portable and I am not looking for another thing that needs batteries

I got it off of ebay as I had ebay bucks to spend

I bought this http://www.ebay.com/...006%26rk%3D1%26

because of the name DoDo I figured for once I bought something online and knew wht it was

before it got here

well to my surprise it not that bad, the bulid quality is not great but not so bad

it has a ceramic heater in it

well Mav I stopped burning the weed at 5:am on 07-21-2012 and it has been good

now I need to find a better one so when this unit breaks I have one

I did order a 24 can case of butane to run some crap I have laying around it to BHO

so while I search I can at least drop some dabs on a pad or nail

all the best my friend and be well

Dequelo

Mav I just picked up the Vapolution 2.0 basic for 99 dollars I am going to use it with an adapter on my glass

I will keep you up to date of how it works for me

for me it is a couple of day without burning the weed

I do all the rolling at my house as my wife needs a piece of notebook paper to roll with, I was rolling one for her and rolled myself one

out of habit

I put it in my mouth to light took a dry hit ripped the joint up and vape the weed

the taste and the stone is so much better IMHO but we will see as time always tells in the end

all the best my friend and be safe

Dequelo

Mav I have to say I have not burned the weed since Saturday my lungs feel better already

the chronic cough (from the chronic) is about gone

things are starting to taste as they should, I am happy with the change for sure

I hope you find one that fits the bill for you

all the best my brother and be well

Dequelo

How is the high

How do you like the taste of the weed?

Are you smoking more or less herb you think?

Hey samyboy,

My experience is

The high is High! , very clear

Taste is awesome, first hits its just pure extreme taste then it fades to a general honey/light herbal.

Defenatly smoking vaping more.

( Me on a aromed ;) )

What i really like about the aromed is the temp. control.

Want a "smokey" feeling, just turn up the heat.

I usually start at 170 C for a long flavourblast then gradually turn up the heat to 200 C.

How is the high

How do you like the taste of the weed?

Are you smoking more or less herb you think?

the stone is great I like better it with what I am smoking at this time and the taste is so much better

but as to taste what I am smoking at this time could have been handle better at the cut and cure stage

the stone is so much clearer when vaporized then smoked

I find if I start my temps at around 355 F that tatse comes roaring thru

then I work it up 5 degrees at a time to finish at 375 F

I have not burned a joint since last Saturday at 5:00 AM

as to smoking more herb , that is a hard question to answer I am using less now then the first day as I have a

better handle on how it all works

I was burner about 20 to 30 joints a day everyday for about ever last year I stopped for the most part smoking joints

and went to a one hit glass bowl

that cut my number smoked way back as it froced me to smoke slower so I would feel the stone

instead just sparking up the next one

for me vaping I believe will be a good change

all the best and be safe

Dequelo

Ok "D" You have got me thinking so I have been trying to vape some more. It's getting better to me. I am sure I'm smoking more of it. I'm thinking maybe that the vapor is not as hard on my lungs, and it is allowing me to smoke more.

This is creating a major problem on another hand and that is, I am eatting myself out of house and home.

Ok "D" You have got me thinking so I have been trying to vape some more. It's getting better to me. I am sure I'm smoking more of it. I'm thinking maybe that the vapor is not as hard on my lungs, and it is allowing me to smoke more.

This is creating a major problem on another hand and that is, I am eatting myself out of house and home.

That's interesting Mav, I was vaping some of my SP on a friend's volcano.... The taste was great, the high familiar... but I did get an extra dose of munchies.

I think it's because I didn't get as dry mouth or the smoke taste in my mouth so I'm more inclined to eat

I tend to not have the will to fill another bowl when I'm already plenty high

with the volcano we just kept loading more and smoking more - 5-6 hours just vaping , probably went through 1/4 oz in one session

I can see how I would go through lots more weed that way

I have been using the Vivape now for over a month. I do like it better than when I first started using it. Since meeting Sannie I have become a strain snob. I like many different strains but due to my lung problem I have not been able to smoke many of them. With the ViVape I am able to smoke them now. Many of my friends have become just as snobbish, so this required me to purchase a new whip set to be able to have two different strains going at the same time. I figured it would also give me a spare whip all the time in case youi break one of them.

Now one of the reasons I started this thread was to give feed back on the ViVape vaporizer and feedback on the company that manufactures and sells them. I will start by saying that I do recommend the ViVape. I have learned to appreciate vaporizing and I am enjoying it. It is an enjoyment now being able to smoke without choking myself. My lungs feel much better after vaporizing, it is as if all the pressure has left them.

Ok that should cover the vaporizer itself. I guess the other question is what about the manufacturer. The manufacturer has a lot to learn about customer service. On the vaporizer itself when I ordered it there were no problems. I logged in on their site and ordered the vaporizer without a hitch. Their shipping was average and the transaction was over in seven days from the original order. Thats not bad at all. The story changed when I decided to purchase accessories for it. I first tried to order them online. When I went to check out for some reason it would not accept my credit card. Not a problem I will call CUSTOMER SERVICE and order. Yeah right on the first day all I could get was an answering machine after calling for 6 hours. I did leave my name and a phone number to contact me. The second day was the same as the first day. The third day I did finally get to speak to someone other than the switchboard operator. This person gave me tons of excuses as to why my calls were returned. They were the stock ones and sounded highly of BULLSHIT. This person told me that he was not able to take my order and that everyone was gone to lunch. He told me that he would speak to them and when they came back he would have them call me for my order. Needless to say not a person called for my oder. I went to a friends house and used their computer to try and purchase the accessories using my credit card. It went through. After all the run around I got my accessories in 6 days.