•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

4FourHorseman

seed grow: blue choc, anna, extrema, mad shack, gryphon, new blue... etc

yeah the ladies are gettin fat now. ill try to get new pics up tomorrow right when the lights are turning on so we dont have a pic that looks like the jersey shore house portrait.

the original p-91 is actually supposed to be a mutant fast flowering landrace thai plant. real crazy high (or stone wall actually) tests of our p-91 clone came in at 18.62% thc, a whopping 10.98% CBD, and .35% CBN

this is not the clone that everyone claims is p-91 (but atually is silver pearl or something) this is the real deal very well guarded cut from the late 80's and made famous in the early 90's

i also have a weird clone called harlequin that tests at 7.37% THC, 15.78% CBD, and .38% CBN

not too much of a high at all but works very well as a muscle relaxer you can fully use throughout the day.

Hello, my name is Zanzibar, and I'm a pollen chucker :D

I feel like we should go to meetings or something. "Everyone knew I grew weed, but they didn't know that I was secretly making seeds... I couldn't stop!"

I remember seeing pics of your harlequin in one of your previous threads... gorgeous looking plant. Actually all your plants look fantastic.

On CBD/THC etc testing, is there much variance between plants, or even between grows, of the same clone? If you took the same clone, had 10 different people grow it and test it, would they all be (more or less) the same?

Also, do you search for keepers, or wait till something shows up as you roam around? Just curious.

Peace.

Z

Hello, my name is Zanzibar, and I'm a pollen chucker :D

I feel like we should go to meetings or something. "Everyone knew I grew weed, but they didn't know that I was secretly making seeds... I couldn't stop!"

I remember seeing pics of your harlequin in one of your previous threads... gorgeous looking plant. Actually all your plants look fantastic.

On CBD/THC etc testing, is there much variance between plants, or even between grows, of the same clone? If you took the same clone, had 10 different people grow it and test it, would they all be (more or less) the same?

Also, do you search for keepers, or wait till something shows up as you roam around? Just curious.

Peace.

Z

if there is a strain that i worked (or anything im real interested in) yes i do search for keepers. if its something i made i plant enough seeds, to find in the offspring, the parental traits that i was originally trying to breed for. seeds i buy is a little harder just cause you dont have as many seeds to work with. thats why quality worked genetics are so important.

with the harlequin clone in particular, i have seen it grown by about 5 different friends ranging in the good grower to not good grower. all tested and of course the better grown buds test higher in both cbd and thc but it was a matter of about +- 3-4%. which yes is a pretty good difference but when you look at the cbd % to have still be up in the 11+% range on a poor grow is still expressing the natural trait of being real high in CBD. That goes with most other cuttings too of the same phenotype. growing skill and type of growing style, enviornment, etc etc does play a good part on how high the thc and cbd content is. still the genetic makeup is the #1 determining factor on how potent a plant will be though. to answer your other question about for when i do grow a certain strain out a few times it does come in pretty consistant with the numbers because i have my own growing style, methods, and enviornmental factors pretty established. for example my oldschool afghani that i have grown out for almost 10 years i can say would come in at 21-22% thc every time. same for other strains i keep in the "stable" and know very well.

yup it is pretty expensive. normally 45$ per test from the company i go through. good thing i dont have to pay for it.

here are some new pics of the plantas tonight on day 45 flo. enjoy. no pic editing

gallery_2984_2011_1893756.jpg

gallery_2984_2011_1468906.jpg

gallery_2984_2011_935120.jpg

gallery_2984_2011_1263733.jpg

gallery_2984_2011_681993.jpg

gallery_2984_2011_1861962.jpg

gallery_2984_2011_295498.jpg

gallery_2984_2011_2376136.jpg

gallery_2984_2011_223482.jpg

Holy shit man, those are beautiful! Is the third pic from the top the Anna? That thing doesn't look like it's slowing down any time soon. Nice f'n job dude!

What are they eating and how much? Same food for all or are you rocking separate menus?

I apologize if I have asked this before or if you have posted it before but, what camera do you use? Great pics.

Edited by soopy

those are beautiful plants! And I know the tests are expensive! There is a place here in Montana that advertises testing for THC, CBD etc. but they can tell what sex your plant is going to be, of course for a price! Keep up with the good work and I hope to one day grow as well as you do and others here on OpenGrow! Peace

@44h

wow ... that are some nice pictures of some very impressive and beautiful plants, dude.

thanks for sharing. how did i not see this thread? you got some awesome strains going.

... lotsa variety in your cab. keep it green.

:)

Holy shit man, those are beautiful! Is the third pic from the top the Anna? That thing doesn't look like it's slowing down any time soon. Nice f'n job dude!

What are they eating and how much? Same food for all or are you rocking separate menus?

I apologize if I have asked this before or if you have posted it before but, what camera do you use? Great pics.

the third from top is the dabney dominant blue chocolate (this lil lady smells sooo good. more like blueberries than blueberries themselves) just like the original dabney cut i grew out years ago. most of them are eating about 15ml/gal of bac bloom some a little less.

the camera i used is the sony a230 DSLR

pic 7-8? It would be nice to have the strain names with the pictures. On a single shot it is sometimes difficult to see what is what. Do you keep carpet in that room on purpose? I would personally never do that, I like to sometimes get some drain from my pots during a grow ;)

Wow, that Blue Chocolate is a stunning looking plant. It has been a long time since I tasted Blueberries in a smoke. Great looking plants man, it goes to show what solid genetics in skilled hands can do.

damn....so i got back from a lil 6 day vacation while a buddy of mine took care of water duties on the plantas....... well, yeah he kinda had a bit of on overwatering problem since i told him i did watering every day.they were soaked and overfed when i got back. but hey i had an awsome time away so i cant complain too bad. pics comin up tomorrow after a week of soaked roots to my precious ladies. :o :execute

yeah they are doin ok. they were stunted a little but are doin fine. ive just been busy with a friends family in town the last 4 days. i will get the new pics up tomorrow.

so here we go. the chop has been done at day 67. there are some that would have loved to go another 2-3 weeks but space has to be made for the new crop. this was just more of a selection of new seeds anyway. there were a few that took a little worse to the mishap that i had with the friend of mine overwatering and overfeeding alot for the week i was gone. he also later told me that he had been doing things to the ph when mixing the nutrients. needless to say i wont ask him to take care of things again if need be. but he was the only friend i have that i trust over to my house and i had fun on my vacation so i cant be too mad. anyway.............

anna #1

gallery_2984_2011_2577077.jpg

gallery_2984_2011_2102828.jpg

anna #2 and #3

gallery_2984_2011_1671166.jpg

gallery_2984_2011_1972703.jpg

ECSD

gallery_2984_2011_1172618.jpg

gallery_2984_2011_501166.jpg

shackzilla aka the hand grenade

gallery_2984_2011_1267285.jpg

mad shack #1

gallery_2984_2011_1938388.jpg

mad shack #2

gallery_2984_2011_1786688.jpg

blue chocolate #1

gallery_2984_2011_1614800.jpg

blue chocolate #2

gallery_2984_2011_304165.jpg

new blue diesel

gallery_2984_2011_2159653.jpg

gallery_2984_2011_748203.jpg

extrema

gallery_2984_2011_1838620.jpg

gallery_2984_2011_2204634.jpg

gryphon

gallery_2984_2011_19306.jpg

well definitely not my best work but it is what it is and there is always the next one. :spliff:

al except the shackzilla and ECSD were grown in 7 gallon pots final size and were vegged for about 3 and a half weeks till lights were flipped to 12/12. the shackzilla and ECSD (damn these two ladies stink so good) were stright to 12/12 from clone and were in 3 gal pots. i really wish i could have taken them all another 2-3+ weeks though but this was just a small test more than anything.

44H.....you should take your plants along for the holidays, I always do....LOL....

This is a really good, and informative thread, lovely pics of some really potent looking stuff. Thanx for doing it.

The pics are really stimulating. Kind of being thirsty on a hot summerday, and then watch a seducing beverage ad. I need to go through the jars and select some really good looking wake-and-bake now, even if waking was many hours ago LOL.

I have heard the Gryphon highly praised, never had me some LemonThai. Does is taste a lot of Lemon ? I kind of like lemon tasty stuff.

Satyr