•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Weedstiti

Organic PK 13/14 ?

Hello fellow opengrowers,

does anybody knows of a truely organic PK 13/14 or another organic flowering booster ?

What do you use and what brand would you recommend ?

Peace

Bat Guano and worm casting Tea can be compare to a PK 13/14 i guess

idU0abwwMHE

I never made my tea, but i used many times bat guano as booster; (Not in my last session because i have no more bat guano, but the grows before i used each time, you'll find information in my reports)

For long flowering sativas, i used to put 50 grammes per plant of Bat Guano around week 5 to 6 for the last 6 to 8 last weeks, in fact i add bat guano on surface when Sannie buffers and all-mix begin to weak

As far as i know PK 13/14 (phosphor 13% and Potasium 14 % just solvent of those) as it says its is a mineral flowering stage booster and in its nutrients table there is nothing chemical like in the rest of Hesi boosters.

I would honestly recommend for you ATAMI Bloombastic or any other of their products i've personally used it and it leaves no traces in flavour

Bat Guano and worm casting Tea can be compare to a PK 13/14 i guess

You cannot compare bat guano to to PK.... becouse Gauno Bat consists of NPK 5.5/6.25/1.00 ( Nitrogen 5.5 % Phosphor 6.25 % and Potasium 1 % = in 25kg bag)

Hola dude,

Thanks for answering. I've been using teas for years (guano + worm castings + molasse) but was more specifically looking for a replacement of my Hesi PK 13/14 which gives me good results but is in no way organic. Now I wonder if such a thing can exist.

Peace

@Volt: we posted at the same time. ;)

I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean with "nothing chemical" into this PK 13/14... Anyway I'll give a look at the Bloombastic as I will go to my growshop this week. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

@Volt: we posted at the same time. ;)

I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean with "nothing chemical" into this PK 13/14... Anyway I'll give a look at the Bloombastic as I will go to my growshop this week. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

By that i meant that its just a mineral mixture and it basicly consist of 2 Phosphor and Potasium and some tracebale other mineral agents

And about atami they have whole Organic Line of nutrients so i recomend to check them out

There is the B.A.C Organic PK 13/14 :P

http://www.sanniessh...pk-booster.html

B.A.C. Organic PK booster is custom blended using Soil

Association approved ingredients. Due to the contents of PK

Feed there is a high level of micronutrients and sugars that will

work in harmony with the B.A.C. mycorrhiza( funky Fungi). Also

contains Yucca, which has natural saponins (wetting agents).

PK is always nutrient with high level of Phosphor and Potasium

NPK is always Nitrogen Phosphor and Potasium

Call it as you want, that is the same purposes, increase the yield by extra PK and others addition. B.A.C booster is the PK 13/14 of B.A.C, as Green Sensation the Plagron's One . You are not using those products with, but instead pk 13/14. ;)

Bone meal for P, vinasse kali for K. There are much more specifik organic P and K nutrients.

B.A.C BLOOM BOOSTER, IS NOT A 13/14

however when used with the B.A.C. bloom, i think it the number from both will add up to the 13/14,

will check for you in a couple of days, as i cant remember of the top of my head.

all the best

inkog

yep you just take not of your Nitrogen, dependant on your strain, ,,, although i woud not be scared of mixing and matching lots of stuff..

like cheese burger and fries,,,, red sauce, brown, etc

well said Inkog,

the only way of getting what you want Weedstiti is to make a tea ,with the ORGANIC P & K's

go easy with the stuff, it can burn the crap out of your buds, best of luck

grtz carper

to make note of this i ran out of B.A.C. BOOST which is a concetrate 4-3-6. which i use 1 ml per ltr.

so on this run i am using advanced organic iguana juice as a boost they advice you use 3.5 ml per ltr, as is dilute, and not cheap i mite add £63.00 for 4 ltr's

http://advancednutri...information.php

i will start at 3.5 mls and in 4th week and then 5th week will look to * 1.5, which in turn will be the eqivilant to 1.5ml of BAC BOOST.

i also use carbo load but finish that at the end of the 5 th week, very easy.

all of the above will be used in conjuction with B.A.C. BLOOM.

i hope this sheads a little light on the matter

i will run @ 700 ppm in flower unitl the beggining of the 4 week. and increase to the 1000ppm as i know the plants can take it.

MAKE NOTE THAT ALTHOUGH I GROW ORGANIC, I ALWAYS CHECK MY PH IN TANK AND ALWAYS CHECK EC, JUST AS PERCUTION.

gallery_4007_2469_15988.gif

Do these really make a difference? I use pk 13/14 from canna, but to be honest, I dunno if it does shit in yield or quality. I mean, I had terrific buds before I used it, and dont know if I see much difference. And when I ask different people I get a ton of different answers on how its best used. Most say week 4-5 of budding, but thats pretty generic of an answer. What if its a 13-14 week sativa? Why week 4-5? Why not week 7-8? Shouldnt it be given according to the plants genetics and needs? PLEASE give your thoughts...

your bang on for saying that Indican,i have never used anything like a booster but always thought about it....

i would of thought it would just make the buds more compact

grtzz carper

it really done to pheno time of flowering,,, if you want to use a boost then really you want to see a full form,,, bud joining, be for you start to use.

most of the shit on the market is bull shit,,,,, they all carry the same base nutriunts. this is a fact.

if i was going to use mineral then i would start testing yara farming mineral 25 kg,,,, learn and test this then you will never buy another mineral fert.

all depend on you growing style, if for commercial, or for connesuir.

if comercial then yara all the way... in time you will see be show testing on this and the full outccome.... good buy grow shop.

little bit of common sence is un common amongst common people ahhahaah

@Carper same thought, more compact buds, but I dunno if it done its job.

I believe Canna is very reputable as I use their A+B and the coco and just ran out of cannazyme, my favorite product EVER! maybe this run I'll use up the 13/14 in week 4-6 or so since herijuana is the father of most of my plants right now.

@inkog77

its all personal use with me! Very few are lucky enough to get their paws on my nugs!

its all personal use with me! Very few are lucky enough to get their paws on my nugs!

not that personal ,we already have seen the misses lmao

cannazyme is a root stim....have i got that right indican?

grtz carper

whats a little sharing amongst friends!!!???

She's not the little lady carper, she was one of the lil ladies!!! She was the pic winner with me this summer, the others werent up to par...Ahhh, this was a great summer!!

ok, back on topic...

CANNAZYM is a high-quality enzyme product. It consists of more than 12 different kinds of enzymes to which vitamins and extracts of desert plants are added. CANNAZYM speeds up the process of breaking down dead root material and activates the micro-organisms. In addition to this, CANNAZYM facilitates the improved absorption of nutrients and increases the resistance against pathogenic organisms.

The threat

In a root system that functions well, roots die and new roots are formed. The remains of roots that died form an ideal growing substrate for pathogenic organisms. After the pathogenic moulds have multiplied in the dead root material, they are a threat to the healthy roots. These are easily affected, and will lose an important part of their function. This causes stress to the entire plant and stunts any new growth.

How does CANNAZYM work?

Enzymes are substances that speed up the reactions in living organisms. (Example: enzymes play a vital role in our digestion).

The enzymes in CANNAZYM facilitate fast conversion of dead roots into minerals and sugars. This is important, as they make up a valuable source of nutrients for the plant as well as for the soil environment. A fast breakdown of root remains creates a balanced air and soil hydrology in the root environment. Furthermore, putrefaction and consequently the formation of toxic substances are prevented and the risk of an infection by pathogenic moulds is considerably reduced. This is ideal for your plant. The soil environment is improved, as the minerals and sugars that are formed as a result of using CANNAZYM, are important for the bacteria located close to the roots. These bacteria provide the plant with extra protection against diseases that are caused by moulds and facilitate the exchange nutrients and vitamins with the roots. This results in improved balance and an increased absorption capacity.

Increased health

CANNAZYM contains several easy-to-absorb vitamins that stimulate the plant to form new roots. A well-developed root system uses of a lot of young growing-points. Elements like calcium, magnesium and iron are absorbed exactly by these growing-points. Furthermore, a substance that has been isolated from desert plants has been added to CANNAZYM, as a result of which the plant’s natural defence system will be improved. Activation of the defence system of the plant increases the protection against pathogenic organisms. A defence system that functions optimally allows the plant to react quickly against an imminent attack; eventual damage will be prevented or limited.

The above-mentioned information also explains why CANNAZYM is indispensable with the reuse of growing substrates; the root remains will be rapidly broken down and transformed into advantageous nutrients; infections will be prevented and the air/water relation in the root environment will be improved.

The stuff is great Inkog...And so it goes, I put the PK 13/14 on my biggest and oldest plant, the Heri x kronicaine, twice this week. I was gone the past 48 hours, and the plant seems to have doubled bud size in these 2 days. Im already sold on their other products, and this will stay with the feeding schedule on all my plants for now! Kick ass.