•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Grobi

Indica Mix + C99XChronic // Soil // 600W // 1,44m² // Males Wanted

Hello Friends!

I want to start my second Grow Report and I hope I can get some nice pics here and then. Updates should come once a week.

Equipment:

1,44m²

600W HPS and MH

AAW medium

550m³/h Torin Box

2 clip vents

4L veg and 9L bloom pots

homemixed soil for veg (potting soil, worm manure, Plagron Supermix)

BioBizz Lightmix for bloom

various ferts (Total Gro, Fishmix, Terra Soil, HeSi PP, Cal, Mag, Enzymes, Trace Elements, ATA XL, SuperVit, ComCat)

Seeds:

10x Jackberry

10x Heri

4x Anesthesia

7X C99XChronic (extremly fruity and high yielding phenos to be found - pinapple madness!)

This is one single C99xChronic in a DWC and 400W (neighour´s setup, she rocks)

gallery_3649_2470_215745.jpg

Task:

Get alot of good strong bud and produce some seeds to have something to play with afterwards. Planned are following crosses (if possible and sensible):

JBxC99C -> I hope for interesting tastes and colours

AnXC99C -> I hope for a fruity coma

HeriXC99C -> I have already a male C99C at hand that "autoflowered" under 24/7. Wanna do some outdoor beans if I have enough space for that male.

So the main hunt will be for a C99C male but also a strong Anesthesia stud would be much much apreciated.

In the meantime the seeds have been popped and vegged for about 6 weeks under constant 24/7 light. They have been topped at least once, also after 5 weeks of veg the weakest shoots have been cut off to make the remaining shoots stronger. Since two days the plants are under 12/12 and so we begin another voyage. Max flower time is 10 weeks. Most of the harvest should be around week 9.

Here we go, the plants at day 2 of bloom:

gallery_3649_2470_816230.jpg

They really need bigger pots now and so I hope for fast sexing. Wish me luck and some nice boys with huge balls :likken:

See you soon!

GB

Oh nice C99xChronic looks yum, i have fems C99xKillakush/Blue kronik which are pretty good too, i love C99 or simple crosses...

You made me envy popping news...

Good luck Gonzobot ! :yummy:

very interesting crosses indeed...ive never crossed a heri female with anything other than a male herijuana, I know what the males can do! But I'll be very interested in seeing the offspring of the JB x C99, very nice...and the others to! all sounds good.

@Hiwatt/Indican

Thank you so much! Its nice to see you people here. Ill do my best to keep some nice things posted ^^

@All

So far several more plants showed their sex yesterday. This was after only 2 days of 12/12. Is it possible that plants raised on strickt 24/7 go into bloom much faster? Maybe the harsh cut down to 50%.... I dunno. Iam happy so far, 2 guys, 3 girls. No magical 100% male ratio seems to be in sight.

Pictures from this evening....

gallery_3649_2427_501397.jpg

gallery_3649_2427_754170.jpg

Have a nice evening everypony!

GB

they were just ready man! 6 weeks, and your pics looked very healthy plants, it was time for those babies to go! definitely be hangin around here. ive got a heri x anasthesia male, debating a lil breeding, even though i said i wasnt this round

definitely be hangin around here.

Would be honored, bro. Sunday night should be the point were all plants are sexed (I hope so at least). Then Ill seperate all interesting males into a another tent, snap pics, decribe the smell and the overall performance so far.

After that any input would be much much much apreciated as this is my first attempt to produce non accidental seeds :-)

ive got a heri x anasthesia male,

Anesthesia is still "a problem". She totally ruined my standards for weed and I start to find it harder and harder to wrap my head arround the concept of growing something else :-) Still havent decided if it should be 10 Kronocaine and 20 Anesthesia or 10 Sugar Punch and 5 Kolossus in the next run. Never had the urge to buy the same seeds twice and grow the same strain 3 times in a row. :-)

Still like her a tad better than the Heri. The Anesthesia has a bit more "personality". ^^

BD 5

The middle outgrew the sides. I still hope that all will sex until sunday ^^ If not than Ill rearange em for another 2-3 days. Still got the MH bulb burning. Dont know if I do this to prove something or if Iam just lazy :) But it works ;) HPS will come after the outing. The topping has some effect, stretch is reduced by 1/3-1/2. All plants are healthy, two have some leaves with yellow tips but nothing serious, they just caught too much draft from the fan... some one´s gotta take the blow, eh? :)

gallery_3649_2427_163725.jpg

The Plants have sexed and as always I ended up with too many girs. Over 15, havent countet properly yet, one has not shown itself. The sexed plants have been repotted yesterday and Iam out of soil anyway :)

Before I show you the pics: Be warned. I supercropped the heck out of the ladies and it really looks ugly. To sooth your eyes I add another shot that shows the plants this morning. You can see very nicely that they have already started to recover. I think in two more days you wont see a thing anymore.

Pots are now 9L, BioBizz Light Mix

Yesterday night after repotting:

gallery_3649_2427_42641.jpg

This morning, minutes before lights went off:

gallery_3649_2427_988598.jpg

I Hope that the next update will be much nicer ^^ But Iam quite happy with things in general. Stems could be thicker tho. I shoudnt go for 30 plants in veg, still too much.

The males have been made ready to produce some pollen. I wont need much. I had to cut them down quite a bit to fit them under the lamp and have enough distance to keep the ventilation off. I cant get the air out of the room and also I cant just let go in the room while like in veg for obvious reasons. It will be hard enough to keep the pollen out of the other tent as it is. So they will have to deal with the heat by themselves, thats the reason for the rather ugly haircut.

gallery_3649_2427_181144.jpg

Just the bare necessities. Veg light on 12/12, water and thats it.

One of the Anesthesias gave me sign... she bleeds like a pig :-)

gallery_3649_2427_951523.jpg

Ive choosen the following males (always the nicest and most vital of course):

1 Jack Berry

1 Heri (outdoorish pheno)

2 Anesthesias (one bushy, one taller)

2 CindyChronics (one "auto" for outdoors and one normal pheno for indoors)

On the female side there are 2 Anesthesias, 4 Heris, 5 CindyChronics and 6 or 7 Jackberries. This is going to be awesome ^^ Now I just hope I can do this without massive fuck ups.

See you soon!

GB

the anna male that i chose to pollinate my ECSD was a taller dude who had a sweet skunky smell to him and tasted a sweet bitter. did show a few trichs when i flowered him out too. is this similar to your taller male you chose. node spacing was further apart than most others but had huge huge flower clusters.

Hey Horseman! (as you can see Iam more a ponyman :) )

Thanks for that info. I cant stess enough how awesome the Anesthesia is. I still argue in my head "Why not pop just 30 of em in the next round" ^^

Well small update for today (pic taken yesterday night). It still looks hideous in the tent, very chaotic. I hope I can finally water them this night for the first time since the actual repotting then I will bring some order in the room, pick up some yellow leaves and take care in general that each plant finds her final place in the tent.

In other news: The last plants have sexed leaving me with 17 or 18 girls. Overkill... I might NOT repot the last two and let em stay in the 4L shoes. Either this or they must go.

TL;DR

gallery_3649_2427_487243.jpg

And a small update from day 12 in bloom. Things seem to calm down and the plants like the HPS light. The tent looks much nicer now.

gallery_3649_2409_582355.jpg

gallery_3649_2409_277104.jpg

gallery_3649_2409_1015000.jpg

Moin Moin,Ponyman ^_^ nice strains there! a healthy looking dschungle,nice budding!!

keep it up Viel Spass!

Dankeschön Saxo ^^ I ll try to keep em healthy ^^

Will go easy on the nutes now for at least 10 days/3 feedings. Then Ill start with the Plagron Terra Bloom again. Nice stuff.

Here you go...

gallery_3649_2352_721677.jpg

Thank you so much Carper!

I want to do a quick summary of the more (or less) interesting things to happen/that have happened:

-18 females out of 31 seeds. 24/7 veg (first time), very nice growth!

-50% of the plants have been treated with "lynchis" extract (ComCat) and did indeed slightly better regardles of strain or position.

-Test in progress: ATA XL. Cheap alround Stim by Atami. Nothing to get excited about.

-my first time on Light Mix (BB) in bloom. So far, so good.

-2 of 18 females remained in 4L instead of 9L. Ill keep an eye on them for comparison

-gonna do some seeds like mentioned

-massive "snap (supercropping) ScroG"

-doing the Fish Mix for the first time. Seems to be Awesaumesauce on soil.

Happy grows!

GB2

Day 16 in 12/12

gallery_3649_2753_824714.jpg

gallery_3649_2753_385092.jpg

gallery_3649_2753_928843.jpg

gallery_3649_2753_928905.jpg

gallery_3649_2753_928947.jpg

Day 18 in Bloom

gallery_3649_2761_118436.jpg

gallery_3649_2761_117841.jpg

gallery_3649_2761_117869.jpg

gallery_3649_2761_347941.jpg

gallery_3649_2761_381996.jpg

gallery_3649_2761_305506.jpg

gallery_3649_2761_716757.jpg

gallery_3649_2761_44361.jpg

gallery_3649_2761_83665.jpg

gallery_3649_2761_1091742.jpg

The males and one Anesthesia girl (mistook her for a male) are getting ready for Bukakke ^^

gallery_3649_2761_577367.jpg

gallery_3649_2761_527451.jpg

gallery_3649_2761_92139.jpg

gallery_3649_2761_1039046.jpg

gallery_3649_2761_836788.jpg

gallery_3649_2761_810495.jpg

gallery_3649_2761_763842.jpg

gallery_3649_2761_653784.jpg

Nothing special to report. All goes smooth.

Happy days,

GB

Hello Friends!

Its day 21 in bloom so week 4 is just about to start. The plants dindt need water today so I just took a quick glance and snapped two pics. I still see room for some snapping and will try to even the canopy a bit more when I water them next time.

The plants seem a bit "leafy" to me which may be due to the FishMix and late repotting in Light Mix. Last feeding was NPK free and so will be the next one. Then the plants will have been in LightMix for 2 weeks unfed (I fed them right after repotting so everything was moved a week... dont try to understand LOL) and should be ready for Terra Bloom (Plagron) over next week´s course.

Enjoy the pics:

gallery_3649_2716_327463.jpggallery_3649_2716_327548.jpg

Also Iam happy to report that 20x Anesthesia and 20x Chocolate rain are on the may to me. :icecream: Also new LightMix has been ordered alongside some rootstims. Next weekend the male plants will die, the pollinated Anesthesia will get a shower and then return to the big tent. 15x Anes and 15x ChocR are due to be popped then in veg cabinet leaving me about 6 weeks for preveg, topping and stuff like that. :yummy:

Happy days!

GB :wave:

wup GonzoBot,

ok i'm gonna pull up a seat for your gro show.

as soon as i saw you were gonna run c99 x chronic i had to stop buy. :wave:

great picture of that plant done with a 400.

eventually once i find the proper chronic female i'llmake that crossin reverse too, i'll will try it your way

too because i plan to work with c99 extensively in the future. yup, pineaplle pheno hunting should be fun.

take care, you're off to a nice start.

as soon as i saw you were gonna run c99 x chronic i had to stop buy

I cant thank my neighbor enough for the beans. She really did amazing stuff with those on her DWC. She uses 400W lamp that has been used for lots of years, she checks pH and EC of the bubbler 4 times per grow and often has temps around 35°C+. The CindyChronic does not really care about all this. ^^

(pics with friendly authorisation of my neighbor)

gallery_3649_2774_793628.jpggallery_3649_2774_670944.jpggallery_3649_2774_11922.jpg

In a DWC the plants does 1g/W automatically. You really have to poison or throw spidermites at her to do any damage. Like I mentioned: pH and EC checked for 4 times... I cant believe it but know her well enough to know that this actually was the real story :-) Our tap water is not that good, EC0,6 pH8 but the plant pretty much did it on this crap alone lol.

"Fuck logic, Iam Pinkie Pie" one could say.

Day 23 in Bloom

gallery_3649_2782_553494.jpg

In other news:

Sannie.... you and your lot are some of the coolest dudes on planet earth... I almost got an heart attack when I opened your package.... so many thank yous (also to Whazzhup in this particular matter)!

gallery_3649_2782_628059.jpggallery_3649_2782_63654.jpg

Let the "

" continue.... :whistle:

gallery_3649_2797_768081.jpg

This came in today alongside LOTS of Light Mix. I know... its snake oil. Dont judge me too hard! :innocent:

gallery_3649_2797_556075.jpg

So long. OMG The next grow will be REALLY fun!

14X Anesthesia

14X ChocR

1X Sugar punch Fem

1X Heribei Fem

HRRRR! TASTE!

GB2