•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Maverick

share a story with you

I know how you are into plant genetics of all kinds. It wasn't long ago I met a man and we spent most of an entire night looking at a seed stash he had. Now there are many people who have 2 refrigerators. This guy had one entire refrigerator just for his seed stash. Truly he was needing a larger refrigerator very soon, or he was going to have to quit saving seeds.

Now this time of the year many people who spend there time looking at vegetable seed catalogs. Then there is this one guy who is going to be spending his time looking at the seed packets that fill one of those catalogs.

gallery_90_776_2250338.jpg

Hehehehe, :)

The seedfridge is called: Lisa.

She my best girlfriend.

This point of the year the collecting for garden veggies and the theoreticly plans for the 2012 garden are made.

Baker Creek = awesome seeds.

Grdz e$ko,

LOL.........Why am I not the least bit surprised.

Glad I only have to buy and store cannabis seeds, I can let the general seed vendor, store the veggie seeds for me until I need them, as opposed to ganja seeds. I can't deal with more than one plant obsession at this point in life...LOL

Merry and so on.

Satyr

P.S. Esko give Lisa a kiss from me...

You wouldn't happen to have some San Marzano's in there would you? In my opinion, they make the one best tomatoe sauces when used with really fresh basil, olive oil and garlic. Incredibly simple, although you will spend a day boiling the tomatoes down. I really need to go to Europe if only to look at the vegetables. Great collection.

San Marzano 1 or nr 2? The 2 is the improved variety.

They are paste tomatoes, like u say. Easy to grow, fast to medium types.

I can advise some others to make paste, more juice fleshy types like striped roman candles.

It starts with San Marzano, Marmande, Saint Piere, ... and it goes on 500+ :whistle: (veggie seeds are cheap and legal)

When the tomatoe speciality starts, u definitly need Baker Creek or Tomatofest shops.

And those are usa shops. (tomatoe = original roots usa)

Europe is the place to be for all types of Cauliflowers, letuce, carrots, ... (heirlooms)

El Tiberon, mexico has a type called Cuatomate, wich is a pure heirloom strain.

Its a delicious tomatoe, strong resistance. Common used here by proffesional/freaks as a lower rootsystem for inoculation.

Black Prince, Black Pineapple, Carbon, Black Crim, Amazon Chocolate, All cherokee types, all zebra types, all Tiger types, ...

These are all very good, i recommend them.

The blue tomatoes are not always very tasty, mostly they used for breeding and to create other color and rainbow types.

Grdz e$ko,

When I close my eyes and think the name Lisa I invision a shapely female that has thinner features. With your seed habit you need a refrigerator that you would more than likely name Bertha.

I have bought from them before. I did have good germination results. They just did not have the Heirloom selection that others did. I imagine their selection will expand at some point, but presently it is limited.

About a month ago I was taken on a late not drive. I have no idea as to where I was taken as nothing around me was to familiar. Then there was the fact that being from the USA I wasn't quiet used to driving habits where I was at. Let me tell you it would have made Dale Earnhardt get white knuckles. Anyway we arrived at the place that we were going to visit. It was a very nice grow shop. There was a nice selection of equipment in the store. There was also a great group of people there. I spent the rest of the night there sitting at this counter and the people that were at this place kept handing me this clear bag that seemed to have a some fog or smoke in it. I was afraid that by the bag having that in it that it might float away, so I kept emptying it of the smoke. No more would I empty it and it would appear once again with more of that gaseous vapor in it. I have no idea as to the origin of this strange vapor but it was making it hard for me to function.

Now ever since that trip I look around and I have this strange "thing" staring at me.

gallery_90_776_1469992.jpg

Blue Tomatoes?? I've never heard of that? :huh:

I will write down those tomatoes you mentioned esko, i like tomato sauces and dried tomatoes but don't like fresh tomatoes for some reason.

I like cauliflowers and broccolis more, but am just learning that they really do need space to be able to grow decent heads.

I tried to fit more into a small patch and ended up with hardly anything to eat. :angry:

Now ever since that trip I look around and I have this strange "thing" staring at me.

Last sighted in Ijzendijke :whistle:

WTF is that

Not sure what it is sort of looks unearthly. He has followed me since I made my trip. I wish he would quit parking in my driveway the neighbors are talking.

gallery_90_776_5035.jpg

Getting the mail delivered is sore subject with me. My mailman seems to have his head located below his belt line. I have letters that are mailed to me that never arrive. Stupid things, several of them have been mailed to me by our government, you know like things from Social Security, Medicare, Veterans Affairs. I don't think these people are blowing hot air when they tell me they sent me the letters. I have noticed my mailman texting and playing games on his phone alot. I wonder if my mail is getting in his way from doing the things he likes to do rather than working? If those aliens are waiting for him it will be a cold day in hell for them I bet.

E$ko, could you help me find an heirloom tomato known as coeur de boeuf? I don't know if that is the proper name or not. It is called that because it is shaped like a calf's heart. It is very fleshy and as grown by the Acadians.

El Tiberon, mexico has a type called Cuatomate, wich is a pure heirloom strain.

Its a delicious tomatoe, strong resistance. Common used here by proffesional/freaks as a lower rootsystem for inoculation.

Grdz e$ko,

If you do not possess this let me know.

I know how you are into plant genetics of all kinds. It wasn't long ago I met a man and we spent most of an entire night looking at a seed stash he had. Now there are many people who have 2 refrigerators. This guy had one entire refrigerator just for his seed stash. Truly he was needing a larger refrigerator very soon, or he was going to have to quit saving seeds.

Now this time of the year many people who spend there time looking at vegetable seed catalogs. Then there is this one guy who is going to be spending his time looking at the seed packets that fill one of those catalogs.

gallery_90_776_2250338.jpg

I save seeds but the ones i seek the most are non gmo non hybrid heirlooms, nice selection

Peace