• warrenbuffet - cheeseberry haze
    • nippie - unknown strain
    • phuuu ad - SSH
    • coxnox - jack
    • skunkelberry - choc monster
    • awake - unknown strain
    • soopy - alien kush

wheres my pic ?

That's a good question and I have the same question. I don't care about winning or losing. The fun was entering and just seeing how I did. But taking the time to submit a picture and then not including it in the poll is very disappointing.

Why were photos not included in the poll that were submitted for the poll?

Fuzz's super nice pic wasn't included either. ???

There must have been a secret contest to see who got in the contest.

That was a waste of time for some of us. It doesn't seem like it was in the Christmas Spirit either. IMHO the two pics with artistic subject matter mine and fuzz are not even in the poll. Now mine might not be the best camera or pic quality but the pic content was high. However Fuzz had a pic that was in perfect focus and had superior artistic layout.

Losing but competing would have been a satisfying feeling. However, being excluded from the competition has ruffled my feathers.

I have no idea why they not in the poll, iff they did thake part of the xmas poll.

Who can verify why or what happened? i want to know.

Grdz e$ko,

rereading the other thread it seems that a few were left out.

i wonder if mods narrowed the field for the final poll

Does anyone know when the poll closes? It's getting really close for the runner ups

Esko and WB,

Question about the cheeseberry haze, are those the normal colors of the plant, or was there touch ups? Just wondering as I may have to add that to the garden if for no other reason than my pleasure of seeing a plant like that every day :yummy:

Here are the people left outside looking in the contest window.

jwf

smooth

icatt

RevMaynard

dequelo

man named truth

foodstuffs

inkog

hillcrest

Fat Freddy's Cat

Fuzz

keev...

that's enough. There is probably more.

I don't care that much now because it wasn't an exclusion thing. It is just not the finest moment in contest history.

The novelty of my cemetary picture was going to carry it to victory though. I wouldn't have taken the seed prize though (no safe addy at present time) so it wasn't about that. It was more about competing with simplicity and imagination against high tech cameras and macros.

Fuzz had a really awesome pic though. He might have been blocking the victory lane for me. LOL!

The novelty of my cemetery picture was going to carry it to victory though

:)

That's a good question and I have the same question. I don't care about winning or losing. The fun was entering and just seeing how I did. But taking the time to submit a picture and then not including it in the poll is very disappointing.

Why were photos not included in the poll that were submitted for the poll?

I guess some pics have been sent by members to Hupla, just after he closed the POTM topic cause usually he close at the end of month, and for this Xmas he closed the 27 or 28 december, that's why some pics of this Poll are'nt in the other topic...

Perhaps it would be good to show all the pics sent which don't appear in the Xmas topic ?

No worry just a game, good luck Coxnox and & all others ! :punk:

Fuzz had a really awesome pic though. He might have been blocking the victory lane for me. LOL!

LOL, thanks for the kind words.

There were some steller shots. They were so good the thread broke, and now the mods are scrambling.

I guess I missed the fact that there were missing pics on the poll.

Easy fix:

start a second poll with the missing pics with two winners or..

start over with what we call a 'do over'

Still reading and oggleing at the pics in the dec thread kinda makes me think that in the future a 3 d pic thing, scratch and sniff screen, or just an old fashion tase test would really be nice.. :dribble:

no mods are scrambling,,,,,,,only one mod: ME

as stated in previous potm's and polls........i sit down with a bunch of buddy's and we vote wich go trough.

thats it ...................

There will be a closure soon on this poll and the pic of the year poll will start :)

greets

Dudes thanks for all of the awesome comments! I did my best to keep her healthy, but all the credit goes to Eskobar and mother nature :grinning_respect:

where else is your cbh pic? I didnt think it would be fair to vote because all the pics didnt show, can you throw it in your gallery?.. I've been checking the poll for a few days still its the only one that doesnt show.

as stated in previous potm's and polls........i sit down with a bunch of buddy's and we vote wich go trough.

thats it ...................

I thought I read that on another thread, maybe oct or nov potm....I know that I had my mini outdoor grow excluded from a previous poll but I figured that was the reasoning

Rocky....have you checked the POTM Xmas thread?

And thank you guys for the votes I received....for the record it was a pine tar kush hybrid that a buddy bred to produce a little heavier buds...not sure of the exact cross, but tis mighty tastey....taste just like pine tar but buds are bigger

Hi everyone,

Many beautiful picture we post is not selectioned this potm, I said aloud:

Consolation prize for all !!!

what, it's Christmas or not potm ? :D

I read a new time the Xmas topic with submitted pics, it's clear it was certainly difficult for Hupla to choose the POLL pics cause some members have sent more than 1 pics in the contest (old rules says just one submitted) and some members have sent pics by PM just after the thread's closing between 28th and 31st december like last months... so there was 2 dilemna for Hupla and co !

Just to clarify... :wacko:

Hi peeps,

anyone who has entered before knows how tough it is to get into the final vote. Its a privelige to be selected for final votes and anyone in the poll is allready a winner. I didnt get selected this time, I put a lot of work into my picture and I cant say Im not a little gutted not making selection. But quite honestly thanks Hupla for running this for us and thanks to all who take part. Do we do it because we want to show our glistening nuggets? I certainley do but its just going to make me try harder for this month (it wont because Ive already got my snap selected). Its not about the growing, its not about the showing and it aint about the pimping its about the love we share for flowers, so lets share that love then we`ll all be winners. Did like rev maynards and Fat Freddies pics but my chice goes elsewhere this month. Heres to all who entered , all who voted and hupla and his pals for deciding the final places. As I always say; were all winners cos we got bud, oxygen and love and if you havent then you can have some of mine.

Bless

jwf

Rocky....have you checked the POTM Xmas thread?

And thank you guys for the votes I received....for the record it was a pine tar kush hybrid that a buddy bred to produce a little heavier buds...not sure of the exact cross, but tis mighty tastey....taste just like pine tar but buds are bigger

Hey yes, theres also a thread on it and it doesnt show up there either so i figured it must have been removed or something because it's the only one that doesnt show up. You can still see it?

Its all good hupla, i was just breaking your balls :P

:o feck me Hupla fix em already? I thought I'd broken em last month ;)

Grtz HillCrest :P

warrenbuffet !! Congrats m8! U can contact Sannie for your price :)

Silversurfer can contact me :) Congrats 2 u 2

Things have been ridiculously hectic here so i havent contacted Esko.

Will send him a PM today.

Greets,

Hup

yes indeed, 000202CD.gif well done warrenbuffet and silversurfer... and everyone else will just have to go smoke your own buds...

so we are all winners...

thanks again for sharring all the nice pics and making me drool...... :dribble:

i havent contacted Esko.

Will send him a PM today.

here it is hupla:

I keep my promise.

The top 3 gets rewarded as equals.

These people can speak straight to me and request.

Xmass = partytime.

Grdz e$ko

https://www.opengrow.com/topic/44895-xmass-edition-potm-december/page__view__findpost__p__511439

i was only dreaming about a third place... :D

Well done all :D

Warrenbuffet..... I've said it before and I'll say it again...... F@*KING BEAUTIFUL. (Nice work esko too ;) )

Grtz HillCrest :P