•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

Cleptor

Hey has anyone heard from Cleptor? The Mt Ranier thing, when I heard about it and seen pics of the weapons this dude had and where he lived, I dunno, but for some reason the circumstanses put me in mind of Clep...fuck, I hope not.

I thought I read that the guy was 24 years old.....I peg Cleptor to be a bit older than that....I hope.

clep is a crazy guy,but he´s not this crazy,i guess.....except the ranger was busting cleps gorillas,but that´s unlikely in wintertime :whistle:

Clep wasnt too old i dont think...i know he was in iraq for some time if my memory is correct? The last posts by him were about suicide and his meds, and his girl bein a bitch over his kid...or I dreamed it...

Anyone notice the apathy in our posts? I hope nots and I dont thinks... we're a hopeful bunch! Clep! Come outta hiding and say whasssup!

I seem to recall that Clep said his security was compromised, This was right around the time when the Cops/and DEA were busting the dispensaries around Seattle and taking all records of patients and suppliers that grow. Remember when Clep said he was getting in to growing for a dispensary "Legally".

Our goofy laws don't really protect MMJ activity period. Clep if you are reading this, We hope you are well and in our thoughts you crazy bastard. :spliff:

He's been active within the past few weeks.

I'll bet he's fine.

Best wishes still.

I never get tired of the pics he drags up.

:whatthahell: Was that the one that got him in trouble last time or the one of the other girl? He was a sick f*ck but he was a butguster at times too.

^^ there's only one clep, thank god, where you at bro? hope your all good.