•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hupla

POTM JANUARI 2012

Ola!!

*from the first of each month a new POTM topic will pop up to post entries.

*Poll is started from the last of the month to vote for a winner (7 day poll )

*10 pics will be selected for this poll if there are more entries

*Winner gets a donated gift and eternal fame in the OPG files!! (thanks 2 all participants in advance)

RULES:

Submit one pic,, can be old , can be new, as long as:

* its yours

* youhave more then 25 posts

* it hasnt been submitted in previous potm's.

* its Garden Shots, Bud Shots, Plant, plantparts .

* its uploaded on OPG gallery

* (no mods or admins,,we get 2 vote and pick 10 for the poll tho )

first prize: Get to choose 10 femmed or 20 regular seeds from Sannies shop. Bacto & spongepots included :)SANNIESSHOP

runner up gets:

a pack of blu chocolat

draws get: to split the prize

Thanks Sannie, blazing pisteleros, noname, DW and BK etc for granting some awesome prizes !!

I will kickstart it then.

Frisian Dew Outdoor 2011

gallery_1018_2750_407852.jpg

off to a great start I see :)

peace and be safe

Dequelo

just love a good close up

gallery_164_307_92888.jpg

El Tiberon very nice looking bud

thanks for the look all

Dequelo

here's an older pic from my garden....

snow white day 35.....I know I know, I need a better camera....no touch ups, wish I could focus it a little better though

tom_35_002.JPG

Yes it's nirvana,

I found the worst part of her was the speed at which you build a tolerance. Easy to grow, nice big buds, but never turn off your fans because of mold though. I can't recall if this was my first or second run of her. Let her go at least 9 weeks for some decent smoke

hello all !!!

Congratulations, there are a lot of good pics here !!!

growing pains : wooaaaooo !!! that's really some super fat buds ! Can you describe the taste of that smoke please ?

Nippie : Hey dude this is one of the best looking snow white i've ever seen,you made a great job !

cheers

Niko

Ganalp : nice purple girl man,is it possible to have any information about it please ?

Ganalp : nice purple girl man,is it possible to have any information about it please ?

Hey Nikoashe,

The strain Purple Peace isn't for sale at the known seedsbanks and most people don't know of this strain. The Green Ambassador made this cross.

This strain is 90% Sativa 10% Indica, a real plant for outdoor. The mother is 100% former Viking Positronics. A robust strong plant, mold resistant, with high resistance. The father comes from seeds brought from the Himalayas (Kulu Manali).In 1993 (After 10 generations growing and flowering in the Netherlands) crossed with the Viking. This was the birth of the Purple Peace. A very fruity aroma and exceptional "trippy" high .. Especially the powerful "psychedelic" effect gives a pleasant and cheerful feeling. The plant has full uninterrupted purple buds, sometimes up to half a meter. Purple Peace can reach a sizebetween two and three meters. Flowering time between 8 and 10 weeks or the beginning of october in the Netherlands .50% of the plants can become purple.

Cheers!

growing pains : wooaaaooo !!! that's really some super fat buds ! Can you describe the taste of that smoke please ?

tnx m8,haven't smoked her though she is drying right now :)

grtz

ganal : thanx for the detailed informations,this plant has an interessant history , this cross seems to be a strong and beautiful one, I didn't know that you can grow a nice lady like it in your cold dutch weather :) !!!

growing pains :ok,I'll be curious to know the taste of that fat lady :)

Hello,

This is a lateral buds of Sannie's Jack at 66 days of flowering. (No colors editing just resizing)

gallery_804_2605_67834.jpg

Hope ?

Kind regards. :lol:

Edited by hiwatt