•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
growing pains

1 component organic flower nute

Hi ,

I can recommand Bio Bizz to u. Its a very good fertilizer.

But i wouldnt grow with organic nutes on not heavy fertilised soil. In this case I think its better to use "normal" nutes.

Anyway if u like to fertilise, its better to use a hydro medium or cocos in my opinion.

Greetz

plant magic are very good,so are bio bizz

sannie tabs are very good with a low neutrient soil,you will be hard pushed to get heaithier plants

have a good look around the show grow threads , to see what we all use

That way you can make your mind up and what works for you

grtz carper

Also, check your PH after you add any nutes.I have been having alot of problems with yellow leafs and just not healthy plants, untill I went to my local grow shop and the guy told me to check ph levels AFTER you add nutes. I checked mine today after adding nuts to my water yesterday and the ph was 3.8!!!!I added ph up, and am looking forward to seeing the difference..What a learning curve,lol. But everyone in this forum has been a GREAT help to me. Thank you so much!, Guy

BAC bloom (organic) does a great job for me, on cocus medium with some biological stimulants for grow/begin flowering, after two weeks of flower i start adding some of the stuff trough the water, because life is active at an micro level in the soil , the plant wont have trouble to flourish , so it wont need a lot of nutes.

u can buy/read more about the product if u click this link

Also, check your PH after you add any nutes.I have been having alot of problems with yellow leafs and just not healthy plants, untill I went to my local grow shop and the guy told me to check ph levels AFTER you add nutes. I checked mine today after adding nuts to my water yesterday and the ph was 3.8!!!!I added ph up, and am looking forward to seeing the difference..What a learning curve,lol. But everyone in this forum has been a GREAT help to me. Thank you so much!, Guy

you do not need to use ph adjuster for organic nutes. you can add things to the soil to adjust the soil ph.

yes the BAC bloom is a great bloom nutrient.

I love Age Old Organics for soil. If your soil has enough micro nutrients already you will be set, otherwise just add their kelp to the mix.

I just got done using General Organics for a coco run and it was great. You can use their bloom as a one part but unless you added lime, you will need cal/mag. It ph's correctly too if your tap water is under 7.

I've also heard good things about AN Iguana Juice.

I feel, though, that unless you know you have amended your soil well enough to last the entire grow it would be best to add some teas, maybe a flower booster to the mix, and/or humic acids. I've had some of my best results using just Age Old Bloom, Humboldt Honey ES, Earth Juice Meta K, and General Hydroponics Bioblend in 2/3 Sunshine mix and 1/3 earthworm castings, top dressed once a month with Happy Frog Fruit and Flower, water/feed/water/feed.

Availability and cost issues may arise depending on which country you live in.