•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hello all,

The amnesia that concerns us is the line of Hypro :D

As for the amnesia haze of Soma, turn you Eskobar and crosses of clone soma ;)

We will not try to know it is true Amnesia, is two different lines, that are sold in a short time and were able to win prizes

The amnesia that we sell is the line of Hypro worked on several generations inbred ;)

line http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Amnesia/HY-PRO_Seeds/

clone http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Amnesia/Clone_Only_Strains/

Amnesia Underground Seeds is a ibl of Amnesia Hypro.

The selection was made on 2 parents with the features most sativa, the phenotype sativa was the most powerful and most odorous of this line!! she has very pronounced fruity taste with this odor characteristic of Amnesia!!

It does not make huge buds, but it compensates by its density, the final good production

It grows like a good sativa and multiplies its size by 3 or 4 in the stretch!

It requires little fertilizer and a moderate use of PK additives!

9 to 11 weeks of flowering

gallery_3970_2292_86597.jpg

med_gallery_3970_2292_103207.jpg

med_gallery_3970_2292_23423.jpg

best vibes

• Like 2

thanks for bringing them to the shop ... i'll have a go with them.

i think these and the one from soma might be different ... but i do

not think this one here is "rubbish", because it's not the "real one".

none of the seedlines is the "real one".

the real one is a clone only, mates, lol.

btw, hy-pro never claimed to have the "amnesia haze", just "amnesia".

(they mean the pure clone, that they used to make diluted seed-line, 50%)

the way they do business is another story though ...

i don't like it either, but the genetics are mighty fine, imho.

both won a prize and the other one won too. one can think a lot about

the judges and their practice to be very easily "convinced" on a seed-

bank, but i just can not believe that either of the amnesias is inferior.

and both are a great smoke, both in their own right.

thanks, USC. i sure will enjoy your version of amnees.

and thank you a great deal for making them an IBL, not a hybrid ;)

Hey JahGL,

You rock!

Ill be growing some of your stuff soon :)

Thanks for the nice info.

M

I see amnesia is out-of-stock.

Will it be back in the shop ?

I knew i was stupid when i said to myself "I'll buy them later"...

Hello JGL,

thanks for the restock and your answer. And i forgot to tell you in my post : congratulations for the work of your french team !

Another question : cheestral and sour kush are planned to be in shop soon ?

so ?

amnesia = ssh special pheno, amnesia haze from soma = afghani hawaiian x something (esko may help ?)

Is there a REAL one ?

Just good cross with great genetic for 22 euros ? You know (and u choose) what u buy, no ?

sorry, bit stoned :thumbsdown:

Ubu

"hy-pro amnesia" is one that won in some contests (made an IBL by underground seeds).

and

"soma amnesia haze" is one that won in some contests (used by esko in various crosses).

both used the "real one" clone only as their mother for each of their seedlines ;)

both are REAL, they are just not the same...

both are diluted seedlines from the pure clone only, easy. ;)

greetings all

@ ubu

greets. as a thorough smoker for years i have found there is only ONE real tasting 10/10 amnesia. everyother tastes watered down or has flavours that are not in what i deem the real deal. Im sure anyone who has had real amnesia will know the colour and pungent aroma of this dream strain, and has had others that just dont compare.

indeed the price is fair, but is it what im looking for???

@ santero

greets. This is where confusion begins. the two cannot be different but share same name.

i hear what you are saying but when it comes to buying some amnesia on the street there is only one strain worthy of the title amnesia. the one which is golden brown in colour and smells like very strong pungent incense.

other times when these uneducated street merchants give you some amnesia, it is nothing like the 10/10 golden amnesia, but is still sold as and called amnesia. This is not right or fare on the buyer.

as much as it may have a slightly amnesia smell or taste, it is not what i call the real deal.

I do not claim to know who has the real thing, but am just highlighting the fact that alot of new school breeders claim they have amnesia, but whos got the real deal.

we gotta search for those answers and find truth to a distorted history.

namaste, bonez

• Like 1

namaste, doc ... i hear ya totally, bro and understand the confusion the dealers create

by calling it all the same.

it confused me a lot in the past, but today i deal with it like i handle a "skunk haze" compa-

red to "skunk", these are not the same strains too ... do you understand the way i see it?

• Like 1

namaste santero

i hear what you say and understand what you mean.

the problem though is when we look at all other breeders making products called amnesia. i wasnt planning on naming but here are a few. THIS IS DAYLIGHT ROBBERY:

1) world of seeds - amnesia fem

2) white label seeds - amnesia white

3) royal queen seeds - amnesia haze ( F***KING CHEEKY )

4) royal dutch genetics - amnesia fem

THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.

when will this infringement on genuine breeders product come to an end?

when we all name and shame

as the customer we have a right to know that if we buy something, we are guarenteed the product we have paid for. its only fair.

btw i feel sorry for amnesia real creator who seems to be blackballed into the sidelines by the looks of things.

namaste and good vybez, bone

also this is not intended at usc, but more to clarify some confusion to the name amnesia and its over extended use. thanks

hm, ironically the original amnesia haze-version of soma seemed to be more indica,

than the amnesia by hy-pro. but soma's amnesia haze today is more sativa as well,

confusing people even more than before. but soma tends to not always be honest

in giving descriptions about parentage (i sadly noticed). he has given different des-

criptions about amnesia haze parentage when asked. but maybe i am confused and

he is just describing the two different amnesia hazes he has put out over the years.

all of them differ a lot from the ones you have descibed, doc (most of them being plain

rip-offed names or just femmed clones from one of either soma or hy-pro's versions or

simply new crosses, named by the original just to make some money of the well known

name).

greets all

this "amnesia ibl" does not smell like the amnesia i expected. it smell like skunk, not amnesia.

I AM DISSAPOINTED

when trichs are rubbed, no amnesia smell is present.

High,

Sorry for annoying man,. but that's super uncommon in my little part of north america "typical amnesia smell" that is suppose to smell like what !? kind of chemical pillz .. really wonder about ^^ perhaps you might tell me about thru!? ;)

greets misterd

you are not bein annoying. we are all trying to learn new things.

from smoking ALOT of amnesia, i know the smell and taste to be very pungent like incense. theres no real name i can think of to put to the smell, but when you have amnesia, you KNOW its amnesia. very strong musky super pungent smell.

this "amnesia ibl" i have does not have this smell.

in the uk, because the market is so corrupt and expensive for medicine, everything is important such as smell, taste and authenticity to its given name, hense why its uncommon in canada in oppose to here.

greets

in the uk, because the market is so corrupt and expensive for medicine, everything is important such as smell, taste and authenticity to its given name, hense why its uncommon in canada in oppose to here.

Can you explain this further as smell taste and authenticity generally DOESN'T come into it for most smokers in the UK as most don't know their arse from their elbow.... whatever you tell people it is they'll believe it. NOT all.... just most.

Grtz HC :P

:wOOt hahahahaha now thats fukin well funny :jump: :specool

Mr H.C thats me !!!!!!!!!

people i know who say they have had ,got,smoked ,is........Original Amnesia

I just think yeah right O :spell: i have never smoked it, with thinking this is the real deal,it's just a big con

i want the Original and nothing in between unless i know for 100%,i want 100% not 50%

but i dont even know what the bloody 1 is supposed to be, if it smacked me straight in the face :head_hurts_kr: lol

grtz carper

greets all

@ HILL CREST

lol

i hear you and agree with what you say to an extent. when your dealing with people who "just smoke weed" you are correct, but myself and the people around myself are veteran smokers and consider ourselves connoisseurs. we can smoke and deffrientiate different strains, can tell a sativa from an indica, we notice trich development, we smoke to savour tastes and aromas as well as effects and types of high. others just see skunk or commersh, and a way to get stoned.

at 250/OnionZ authenticity matters

i have just bought some of what i consider real amne. i will try to post a pic of what im smoking. i smell no lemon just very pungent musky scent. it is like strong incense.

@ jgl

i am gratefull for your input, but my amnesia ibl doesnt smell like it had anything to do with amnesia at all. not even hybrid like unless you bred out the most desireable traits "for me" through inbreeding to achieve this ibl status. it is not what i expected but the price is fair. i have smoked lemony hybrids of "amnesia" but i dont get that from this line. i admit it has a few weeks left to go. maybe smells develop, but from my experience most likely not to happen.

greets

i have the Amnesia Core Cut Clone & SuperStrains(Hy-Pro) Amnesia FEM.

Both are super Strains but really different.

SuperStrains FEM Amnesia has a better yield and smells like Amnesia with a little bit Afghani in it.

The Amnesia Core Cut is from Austria and has a fruity haze taste, so it could be a SSH-Cut.

The Pictures here look more like the AmnesiaCoreCut - Clone, SuperStrains-Amnesia has ancompletely different look.

Has anyone grown out the USC Amnesia & can tell me, if there is a good chance to get a really nice & true male for breeding?

• Like 1

Hey @ DR don i have the real deal amnesia not amnesia haze amnesia i have some seeds over i can donate some were so you can do a topic of it its not my breed but were i got them from is as close you will get to find the true line if it even exist

and what is this namaste you say all the time what does it mean?

be safe all!

Had Amnesia Haze that tasted very fruity, lemony and skunky and tight buds, and Amnesia that were very incense, with big shovel-calyxes. Both very good in their own way, the big shovel one had a heavy, trippy, heady high, and the AH more or less the same, just nice all around with good ceiling.

It´seasy to recognize somasamnesia haze, as it has a strong fruity, pinapple,lemon scentandtaste, The high is very sativa leaning and trippy.

Amnesia from Hypro is an SSh pheno found by Hypro and than supposedly crossed to Nevils haze to produce hypro amnesia seeds.

The budstructure of amnesia can have big calyxes as known from SSH and I found the smoke more narcotic than amnesia haze from soma.

smile

• Like 2