•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

I had 2 females of Somas Amnesia Haze, they were very different. Needed 80+ Days, growed like an extreme Sativa, the buds are fluffy like landsbreeth-weed. Selling this seeds with this name for this price is :evil:

Fore sure I will never buy something from soma again, even if I would have got my seeds cheap in an auction.

the real deal amnees is a clone only, famous seedlines from hy-pro

and soma are made with this clone-lady to different male-selections.

(no one has real amnesia seeds, all of them are just 50% at best ;))

esko shared the pure clone with only one of his personal friends, afaik ;)

USC made a great IBL from hypro's selection (core cut aka. moppel cut).

a true gem in anyones seedstash, i bet they also make fantastic parents.

but it is not the same as the clone esko holds, imo.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Had in mind that Esko is having the real deal of Amnesia.I like his Mexican varieties and still have some in the fridge besides some of the lines of USC.I was wondering if the Amnesia from USC has that incense aroma i sentenced in the Lemon Haze of RQS, but also in Hashplant 2 from HfH.

• Like 1

Well I tried to purchase the Amnesia IBL from Sannie, but they were out, so then tried to get Karma's Sour Amnesia - out. Finally, got some of Soma's. Will grow some in the Spring. Already feel ripped off, but am hopeful for at least one good keeper.

I'm playing around with the Dutch clone-only s5/amnesia coffeeshop cut too...

She's a bitch, and doesn't want to show her lineage in her offspring at all.

But I'll keep throwing N.A.W. genetics at her untill i find something worth keeping, she definately has a lot of potential.

Hello community OG!

I present 5 Amnesia IBL from USC

Yes I know, I'm subscribed to USC seeds! But I like this company and I want to test many of their varieties

I bought this package of seed recently, generation F6. The breeder JGL says they are the most sativa

I sowed 10 seeds. 9 have sprouted. 4 females and 5 males

They grew in pots of 4 liters, organic coconut (vermicompost, guanos, kelp, molasses ...)

30 days of growth

On the first photos, they are growing +30 days and flowering +6 days

The pictures where they are in bloom, they have 73 days at 12h / 12

Strech is important but manageable. Not easy to manage fertilizers! They are very sensitive to over fertilization. With dry organic fertilizers it is not always easy ..

The yield is not going to be huge. I think they were cold early in the bloom. The first week I did not put the heating and it was cold in my flowering space.

- I regret .. God of cannabis, forgive me, I sinned !! :| :whip:

- :shutup: little miscreant! You should not let sativas in the cold!

They have a very good smell, subtle, very nice, not at all skunky rather haze, fruity but difficult to describe.

I kept a male (A3) the one I liked most with internodes short enough and the stem feeling very strong.

A9 is the most indica and the most precocious. The others are different but interesting ..

Crossings in perspective ..

All are propagated by taking cuttings, I'll show you all this when I started the reproduction in a few weeks.

Of course I'll make you a smoke report when everything is ready

See you soon :wave:

• Like 8

Hello!

Small smoke report
Germination: 9/10
Males: 3
Females: 6 including 2 in the trash. At 6 weeks of flowering they had flowers as big as chickpeas
No hermies

I will not go into details but just give notes on 10 ..

Odor: 8/10 very captivating
Taste: 7/10 very sweet
Yield: 4/10
Effect: 7/10

Have I kept the cuttings?
No

Will I do it again the Amnesia IBL?
No

• Like 2

I have a clone only Amnesia, that i received from a Dutch grower who didn't grow or smoke anything else for a long time. I grow her off and on for a couple of years now and even though the yields vary from small to big, the dried nuggets have a distinctive smell like nothing else. To me thát is the real Amnesia. 

• Like 5

On 4/1/2012 at 10:54 PM, Dr Don Bonez said:

greetings all

@ ubu

greets. as a thorough smoker for years i have found there is only ONE real tasting 10/10 amnesia. everyother tastes watered down or has flavours that are not in what i deem the real deal. Im sure anyone who has had real amnesia will know the colour and pungent aroma of this dream strain, and has had others that just dont compare.

indeed the price is fair, but is it what im looking for???

@ santero

greets. This is where confusion begins. the two cannot be different but share same name.

i hear what you are saying but when it comes to buying some amnesia on the street there is only one strain worthy of the title amnesia. the one which is golden brown in colour and smells like very strong pungent incense.

other times when these uneducated street merchants give you some amnesia, it is nothing like the 10/10 golden amnesia, but is still sold as and called amnesia. This is not right or fare on the buyer.

as much as it may have a slightly amnesia smell or taste, it is not what i call the real deal.

I do not claim to know who has the real thing, but am just highlighting the fact that alot of new school breeders claim they have amnesia, but whos got the real deal.

we gotta search for those answers and find truth to a distorted history.

namaste, bonez

It happens to  me 8  years ago in Amsterdam I was smoking Amnesia haze in all different Coffee shops till one day I was just having a beer on the street and I met a couple off Dutch people and after an hour they invite me to  their house to smoke some real deal amnesia haze clone that has it so many years on his Garden .He say to me that that clone was  the real deal clone that won cups too , unfortunately didn't ask from where and from who maybe he told me but I was so impressed of the flavour and the buzz that didn't matter at that time .

After this smoke I have smoke all the amnesia haze in coffee shop in Amsterdam even in UK buy but not even close to that amazing strain .

So if anybody has the real deal I'm up the buy some seeds guys 

12 hours ago, Cristalin said:

Hi

Amnesia would be restocked soon in "limited edition" 

Ciao

Will the same parents involved in the previous release (that were stocked on Sannie´s) be the source of these Beans?

On 2/3/2020 at 1:26 PM, Zeus77 said:

After this smoke I have smoke all the amnesia haze in coffee shop in Amsterdam even in UK buy but not even close to that amazing strain .

So if anybody has the real deal I'm up the buy some seeds guys 

I hate to break it to you, but the real deal is clone only! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

I hate to break it to you, but the real deal is clone only! 

True words...............thank you Hamme!!!

DSC00023.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Yes Jet, you are one of the happy few that was granted the legendary Amnesia Haze and then you left me for another site! :P

Should have sent them to me bahahaha ;)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hamme Hydro said:

Yes Jet, you are one of the happy few that was granted the legendary Amnesia Haze and then you left me for another site

NO SIR....................I was banned.....................for nothing.........................tells me I do not want to be here. Place would rather have "Wilbur" members I guess.

The ban made me find another spot, it is home now. Ban made me think why stay at a place that sent me to time out for sticking up for the site and calling out asshats .

Why would I want to stay..................the ban was bullshit, and it made me anti OG now. Not gonna bad mouth it, but not posting here anymore.........why would I???

When you try and protect the place, and get sent to the corner..................time to find another place. You KNOW where I am at, site gets 300 posts/day.................plus the ability to openly trade . Sannie never even bothers to look here anymore, after my time out, place does not seem the same. I miss a bunch of people here, but also have some of them come over and sign up on other place too.  I stop in an SEE EVERYTHING you post..................go check your "likes"....................YET.......................have not seen YOU at my place ......................................LMAO!!!!

Hope we r good Hamster..........................no issue with you or 99.99 % of the members, but do have issues with some of the newer peps. The A.H is STRIVING.........................for G.A..................A.H. is thriving!  She loves my Octopot, loves my new NPK ratio's, and her smell/taste/flavor is KILLER!!!! DSC00013.thumb.jpg.f41cf417a931f4aed03374d962759c7b.jpg

I crossed her to Orange Goji..................called OHGA.....................split Orange Goji and Amnesia Haze down the middle...............the 1st plant, seen here, is @ day 60 today............12 more to go, she is stellar and big !!!

DSC00002.thumb.jpg.1d305211e8eb455bf7598f9fe8fc4b97.jpg

Want to run her Hamme, just let me know !!!  IFISH has been helping me big time, I just about got it down.

Y'all be good..................no fighting..................watch out for the Ban Hammer  lol

giphythor.gif.6aceab9743f078162612d6e7df964360.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

yep, if you fight here (and only then), then i have to become active ... it's not personal, btw, lol.

and nope, no one banned you here, jet ...
(you would not be able to log on or post if that was the case.)

EVERYONE that participated in the open board-drama in question was warned.
three people were penatlied (14 days of posting restrictions *no big deal at all*)
AND ONLY WILBUR WAS ACTUALLY BANNED, because he was the one that star-
ted it and provoked everyone else to loose their cool.

also ... i DID write you a pm and explained to you that i reluctantly had to
penalty you as well, although i was aware you were the one being attacked.
but if oyu participate, then i had no other chance to include you otherwise i
would be having people claiming favoritism ...

you don't remember my pm? ... i can post a screenshot of the convo, if you want.
strange, i just checked and saw that you looked at it the last time on jan 10th (?)

fact is: you are still here (and welcomed), and
wilbur was banned and won't be allowed back in.

(... if there are any further inclarities, then i gladly help to clear them up too.)

5 minutes ago, santero said:

also ... i DID write you a pm and explained to you that i reluctantly had to
penalty you as well, although i was aware you were the one being attacked.
you don't remember that? (I can post a screenshot of the convo if you want.

I absolutely remember that...........you did exactly as you say!!!  I KNOW you were reluctant, and told me you did not want to but fair is fair!!!! I said FINE!!!

More I thought of it, more it bugged me. I was defending the site, and talking to someone who proved he had no reason to be here. I had been here maybe 3 -4 years. Felt wrong more I thought about it. Loved it here, felt kicked in the side with the time out, felt wrong, hit me a week later.

Banned................probation, WTF is the difference. Point was I could not come here as I chose to, when I chose to.  So I venture out, find a cool spot, and enjoy it there.

What happened here would not happen there, a newb would not have the opportunity to have an established member put in a corner for defending the site or himself, or as I remember it, other members too!

So no need to post anything, or post away, do not care. Point is I feel it was wrong, should not have happened , and still miffed about it all. I KNOW you did what you did to be fair.............

I just found out my idea of fair and yours are not the same..........................so be it. No hard feeling aimed at you San. Might seem like that, but not! I realize you have "protocol" to follow and were only doing such, I do get that.

I will not subject myself to it again, as I KNOW if an ass starts in again on me, or a fellow member here, or the site itself,  I would do the SAME DAMN THING........................so guess I am not OG material anymore, lol.

actually you said nothing, you ignored the pm and did not respond to it.
but that's alright, you were angry. at least you know now, that you were
NOT banned, brother :) you were only penaltied (and yes, it happened
for a reason).

"fair" means that everyone that behaves not ok, gets a warning ... no favoritism.
the ones that participated were warned and the one guy that started the drama
was banned. that ended the episode.

yes, that indeed IS fair ... maybe not from all angles, but it is not easy for you
to look at it objectively, so i understand that a 100%, brother ... no harm done.

anyhoo, i am happy to see you posting plants and being a part of this community still.
you are welcome here anytime. as long as you don't online-fight and just ask a mod to
help you with any kind of problems here in the future. (i enjoy your posts here and over
at overgrow too, same thing to me in the end.)

less drama, more dhamma, people ... please :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JetDro said:

NO SIR....................I was banned.....................for nothing.........................tells me I do not want to be here. Place would rather have "Wilbur" members I guess.

The ban made me find another spot, it is home now. Ban made me think why stay at a place that sent me to time out for sticking up for the site and calling out asshats .

Why would I want to stay..................the ban was bullshit, and it made me anti OG now. Not gonna bad mouth it, but not posting here anymore.........why would I???

When you try and protect the place, and get sent to the corner..................time to find another place. You KNOW where I am at, site gets 300 posts/day.................plus the ability to openly trade . Sannie never even bothers to look here anymore, after my time out, place does not seem the same. I miss a bunch of people here, but also have some of them come over and sign up on other place too.  I stop in an SEE EVERYTHING you post..................go check your "likes"....................YET.......................have not seen YOU at my place ......................................LMAO!!!!

Hope we r good Hamster..........................no issue with you or 99.99 % of the members, but do have issues with some of the newer peps. The A.H is STRIVING.........................for G.A..................A.H. is thriving!  She loves my Octopot, loves my new NPK ratio's, and her smell/taste/flavor is KILLER!!!! DSC00013.thumb.jpg.f41cf417a931f4aed03374d962759c7b.jpg

I crossed her to Orange Goji..................called OHGA.....................split Orange Goji and Amnesia Haze down the middle...............the 1st plant, seen here, is @ day 60 today............12 more to go, she is stellar and big !!!

DSC00002.thumb.jpg.1d305211e8eb455bf7598f9fe8fc4b97.jpg

Want to run her Hamme, just let me know !!!  IFISH has been helping me big time, I just about got it down.

Y'all be good..................no fighting..................watch out for the Ban Hammer  lol

giphythor.gif.6aceab9743f078162612d6e7df964360.gif

Damn it i'm hit with the Jet hammer!  I love the cross my friend! Hope that you'll be back! 

• Like 5

high   cristalin looks nice &very potent  for low tolerance & ocasional users  asi remember  (not that im an -ocasional user!lol)   when will the restock be  ?   & is the ghana strain the same one canabiogen had last year?  i know that you are very busy with every thnig    buisness, family  hope you are well& content onelove   sunstone