•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
hashbudder

Extrema and SugarPunch / SOIL / FLOWERING

HEy ,

Just want to share some pics about my second sannie Grow. This Time its Extrema and Sugarpunch and what can i say .... :icecream:

Flowering DAY 20:

DAY 20

DAY20

DAY21 Real Light

DAY21 Real Light

Equip:

Selfmade Growroom

400w NDL

11L Pots

Plagron Series Soil

Hesi Nutritions

Will post some updates here and there.

Greets

Looking nice

You are in for some dank smoking gear

greetz sannie

Thanks guys,

Here are some fresh Pics with a more natural light finally:

DAY21 Real Light

DAY21 Real Light

First time i gave them some food. Some flowering nutrients and some phosphor+. Still the 1/2 from the hesi advice .

But like you see , they like it . :showoff:

Greets

Hi ,

A little update has arrived. Today is Flowering Day 26 and like you see everything is fine. One of them seems to get a really Big Girl. :dope:

Day26

Day26

Hope you like those Pics, even if they are a bit dark. Will do a budshot in the light these days.

Greets Hashbudder

Hey guys,

Even if im just at Flowering Day 28 now i thought i share some expressions of my ladys. This time with a better quality for sure.

Hope to see some feedback on my girls . :dope:

Day 28 Expressions

Day 28 Expressions

Day 28 Expressions

Day 28 Expressions

Day 28 Expressions

ENJOY

Greets Hashbudder

Looks nice and icey, i`ve smoked both, and i liked them, sugarpunch makes u fly and the extrema hits you down, knock-out for sure

Hey,

Just a little update on my ladys. Right now on Flowering Day 32. These are fantastic strains so far. Growing on Plagron growmix and just fed once so far.

Some got verry tiny nuteburn like you may see, not that bad btw., but thats ok that way. They are not abondenned with nutrients, i just want to get all out of it.

See the big lady on the right....damn she is so full of sugar ...... :icecream:

Day 32

Day 32

Greets HB

Hey man, nice girls,

How did you find the stretch? I hear extrema can triple in size, how about the sugar punch?

Cheers

ITC

Hi,

Well the extrema got a huge stretch, nearly tripple size now about 140cm. The sugarpunch just got a bit less, about 120-130cm.

But the extrema not just got that stretch, she also grows much faster then the sugarpunch while in vegetation stage. Crazy strains!!

The smell is absolutely awesome just of now, verry sweet and kind of fruity . Was hoping for a purple pheno here but i guess they are just straight, thats fine. Cannot wait to smoke her. I think some of them will be ready after te 8 weeks, 2-3 looks like they will be for sure.

Greets Hashbudder

Hey,

A little pic of Day 35 here. Everything is fine. Many leaves on the downside are falling of right now, guess due to less light down there. Thats ok, the upper ones are absolutely fine so far.

DAY35

GReets Hashbudder

Hi guys,

Here is a little update on Flowering DAY 40 right now. All ladys looking fine , just those 2 really huge girls got some heat, but not that bad, all ok.

I`ve checked the trichomes yesterday and there is one lady already cloudy as hell. Thats verry weired and also happens the first time here. Will have a look when to cut her down. Its a extrema abd she will be redy before 8 weeks? Woot.

DAY 40

The one on the bottom left is a topped one and you just see one bud of her there. Dont imnd there are more. :wave:

Greets HB

Thanks mate,

they really get bigger and bigger.. :icecream:

I think i can cut 2-3 of them about Day 56, they really look like it. Sounds maybe a bit quick but my microscope doesnt lie.

GReets

High Guys,

Today its Flowering Day 55 and something weired and amazing happend . 2 of them ladys are ready a bit early. Got about 40% Amber trichomes allover wich means truely ready. The other girls need some more days i guess. The weired thing is that its a Sugarpunch wich is ready and that before the Extrema, crazy.

Anyway here are 2 pics of the cutted:

Cut 55

Cut 55 (2)

she looks awesome and is way bigger then the pic would let you think. Size is about like a big Coke Can if some of you remind them. Smells sweeeeet like Cotton candy mixed with some fruits. Going now for 10 days of usual cold drying and then 2-4 weeks of fermentation.( the beauties gets 4 weeks. :likken: )

Oh yes before i forget, i just cut the main colas here , the rest of the plant get another 2 days of pure darkness to also finish her work.

Greets HB